Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Nightmares Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it an ok plot?
Yes
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
No its awful not joining
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awsome!
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
Gold Gold Gold!!!!
27%
 27%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:46 pm
"Okay." Azar said. He doubted that what Emerald said was true. Maybe he should eavesdrop before deciding that he didn't want others to know his troubles, so Emerald should be given the same respect. He walked off towards the kitchen, ignoring the voice that was urging him to go and listen in.

Raven watched everyone leave before closing the door. She looked at Emerald. "So, what do you want to talk about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:50 pm
"Something is happening....I dont understand what but I keep getting visions and dreams about darkness. I know I have had bad dreams before but these felt so real...." Emerald said with truth in her eyes.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:52 pm
Raven frowned slightly. This wasn't good. For a while now, she was starting to believe that Emerald might have prophetic dreams at times. "Don't worry about them.. I'm sure they're nothing to worry about and if they do come true... Well we can handle it. We always have."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:57 pm
"Oh...Ok. I guess we have fought worst...." She pulled out a small box ou tof her pocket. "I Got Azar a Necklace...do you think he will like it?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:01 pm
"I'm sure he'll love it. With what happened to him, we need to try and let him have a regular day. To help him calm down." Raven said as she put a hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Do you want to talk about anything else, or should we go and rejoin the others?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:04 pm
Emerald wanted to tell her mom about the dream but decided not to. "No we can go enjoy Azar's birthday! I hope there is cake!!" She said with a smile.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:10 pm
Nightstar then flew straight towards the the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:19 pm
Raven nodded her head. "Okay. And don't worry, there'll be cake. But later." She smiled lightly before flying off towards the kitchen.

Upon walking into the kitchen, Azar sat down in a chair. Doing his best to ignore the taint of evil and darkness he could feel, Azar said with a grin, "So who's cooking today? I'm not." His cooking skills were terrible and he recalled multiple times when he had burned their food. It had always ended with them eating take-out.  

dragonelf213

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:22 pm
"I will my boy," said Beast Boy as he walked in the room where his son was. "So what will it be my son?" asked Beast Boy.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:26 pm
Azar grinned. "I think I'll have..." He paused before saying, "Tofu pancakes!" They were one of his favorite things in the entire world. Oh how good of you... Eating tofu instead of meat. What type of guy are you? Or better yet, what type of demon are you? Azar grit his teeth together. He wasn't a demon. At least, not an evil stereotypical demon. Azar smiled at Emerald. "Hey Em, you didn't have to." He opened the box.

Raven walked into the kitchen. She decided to tell Beast Boy about what had occured though it would have to wait when no one else was around. Azar wouldn't appreciate it if they talked about it. "If you're making tofu pancakes, I think I'll skip out." Raven said as she reached for a tea bag.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:27 pm
Emerald ran up to her brother. She placed the small present infront of him. "Sorry its not edible!" She said with a small smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:10 pm
Then Beast Boy nodded and started making Tofu pancakes.

Nightfire didn't mine by having tofu, for he actually liked it for some reason.  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:20 am
Azar took the present from Emerald. "Thanks Em." He hugged his little sister. The event that had occured before was slowly drifting out of his mind though occasionally his new demonic voice would remind him that he wasn't alone anymore. Azar unwrapped it hastily and then opened the box. A look of pure happinesss covered his face as he beheld Emerald's present and he hugged Emerald once more. "Thanks. I love it."

Raven placed her tea bag into the hot water and she watched it as the liquid turned brown. She glanced over at the two siblings, glad that Azar was acting normal enough for the moment.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:39 am
Emerald smiled. "Happy Birthday!!" She walked over to the counter and got some ice tea. She watched everyone's happyness filled the room. She felt like this was a new day. She pushed all the nightmares aside.  

ElectricCandii

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces