Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akumai Dilori

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:41 pm
Username: Akumai Dilori
Rp name: Akumai
Elements?: Water
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes.
Demon?: Umm, no.
Activity: (how often you are online) Few times a day?
Why do you want to join the leaf? Because it seems like the most active RP hub of the guild.

How can you better the leaf village? Well, my character is going to be starting as an Academy Student (Since thats what I hear has to happen) - but hopefully he will train hard and progress quite quickly.

Give an Rp example:

Akumai sighed. He was getting tired of just waiting there, laying on his old wooden bed. His hands outstretched behind his head, where his eyes were closed - but he was deffinetly awake.

"Oh god, the boredom" he muttered, trying to think of something to do. Against his will, he started to drift off; eventually falling asleep.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:42 pm
hm...work on that rp sample, and you might want to try a differnt village, the reason where active is because everybody loves the leaf from the anime and wants to join...  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akumai Dilori

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:54 pm
Of course... It's like that in every guild. Just other places are... meh. I understand the RP example is a little short, just in a writers block situation at the moment... hmm............. I don't like making stuff up from scratch XD

Akumai bent down on one knee, resting his upper body on it. He looked to his right, then his left, and listened intensely on his surroundings. Where did that kunai come from? He stared at the sharp projectile, merely inches infront of him. It had just missed him.

"Where.... are you?" he silently whispered under his breath. He heard leaves rustling in the bushes behind him. Akumai didn't like fighting in forested areas. You change positions quickly. He started preforming several hand seals, then turned quickly.

"Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)!" he yelled furiously, finishing the seals. He spat a giant ball of water out of his mouth towards the bush. As it hit, water spewed everywhere, and out came Tobache.

"No fair!" the 8 year old cried, "We said no jutsus!".

Akumai laughed. The kid was soaked head to toe and looked like he was about to cry. At least I won he thought, grinning.

That any better, or are you still too full?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:57 pm
It's good, and i would accept you, but villages are in need of members. I would recommend Cloud Village or Rock Village.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Akumai Dilori

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:03 pm
Understood. Thanks anyways. biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:55 pm
Username: kittiluva4
Rp name: Mana Akagawa
Elements?: Earth (and some wind...)
Bloodline/Clan?: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: None (I wanna buy one, though...)
Activity: (how often you are online) Every day for 2 hours at least!
Why do you want to join the leaf? I like to be in an active area in a guild.

How can you better the leaf village? My Rp character is willing to prove that blind ninja can fight.

Give an Rp example:

Mana stepped into the morning sun and stared blankly over the horizon. She walked the path she memorized so many years ago and stood before the acadamy.

"It's time to prove my worth." She said, entering the acadamy.  

Epic the Great

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:06 pm
you need a longer rp sample  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:26 pm
Ok.... How's this?

Mana stepped into the morning sun and stared blankly into it. It wouldn't harm her, due to the loss of sight. A faint wind passed by as she walked towards the acadamy.

"Mana!" Cried her mother, worried about her well being."Where are you going this early in the morning?"

"Relax mom," She answered."I'm just going into town to get us some breakfast."

"Okay... well, dont talk to anyone you don't know! and stay away from unfamiliar areas! And don't..."

"Mom! I've been through town before! I can do this!" With that settled, Mana continued toward the Ninja Acadamy. As she approaced the entrance, She thought It's time to prove my worth; To show everyone that I can fight!  

Epic the Great

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:54 pm
Username: AnonymousXP
Rp name: Yukari, Herai
Elements: Earth and Water
Bloodline/Clan: None
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes.
Demon: None
Activity: I'm on pretty much every day.
Why do you want to join the leaf? Well I looked over the profiles of the people who Role Played in here, and while I wondered why some didn't have as much information as they could have I did find a couple of impressive profiles. For me, if you have a good profile it reflects the way you role-play. A good role player makes my experiance much more enjoyable.

How can you better the leaf village? Well that really depends on how my character grows. Nothing it certain yet, but I'm sure Herai will become a strong Kunoichi. The plot will decide what she does to help.

Give an Rp example: (From a High-School RP)
Monday.... Monday... You just can't trust that day. Did you know that Lunes(Loons) is Spanish for Monday? That's because everyone was kinda crazy that day... at least in her opinion. Well, everyone except for herself, of course. Anyways, putting all of that aside it was a beautiful day. Warm and breezy, even if maybe a little too bright. It was just the kind of weather that was just made for walks through the little forest by her home or for naps in a hammock by the stream. Sadly, those things had to end starting today. Why, do you ask? Well, through grades and tremendous effort Herai had been able to get into a private school, setting herself on the path towards getting a better scholarship. A good University costs much more than a good High School.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:49 pm
O.o Sweet reason to join
I REALLY MEAN IT
Oh and SWEET RP EXAMPLE
anyways
you still have to wait for perkydemonofdoom  

Dripples

AnonymousXP

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:10 pm
^///^ Thanks.
And I'll wait as long as it takes, I guess.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:49 pm
alright both of you post your profiles and start in the academy  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nigai_Namida

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:22 pm
Username: spitfire002
Rp name: Kazuhiko Irou
Elements?: Fire and Earth
Bloodline/Clan?: N/A
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: N/A
Activity: (how often you are online) 4-5 times a week
Why do you want to join the leaf? I want to join the leaf village because it is the most proserperous village and the strongest ninja.

How can you better the leaf village? I can make a better Leaf village by keeping the defenses up and running at top performance and keep the village standing

Give an Rp example:

"I would rather say mine first, it hurts to keep it locked up any longer. It is a burden I've wanted to remove for several years since what was supposed to be my fifty-first birthday...I think..."

Koudo took a deep breath and began to prepare for his tale of misery and a quest that he had pursued for quite a long time. Koudo wasn't who he always acted like; he was something much more different than that.

"I will begin at of course the beginning, where my tale first began. This is not a story of my life, but a story of my misfortune and how I became an outcast in regular society or at least to myself. Fifty years ago, I was a child of the Misha Clan, already learning the art of Earth Styled Techniques of my Kekkei Genkai and the elders could see great promise in me due to the abnormal amount of Chakra I had for a child. My potential also caught the eye of another, not Orochimaru however. My first curse was dealt by a corrupted man named Fudimara. This man was a corrupted being that wanted nothing more then to live forever and continue feeding off others. You see, he was a Parasite in the sense he used others to feed off their Chakra to live forever. Of course he found no luck in the Rock Village since we prepared for him and captured him. As his dying words were screamed throughout the village, he cursed the youngest of the Misha Clan to never grew old and watch others die around him. I was the youngest at the time and his curse was placed on me, but it wasn't as permanent. I watched as my friends grew older and became Chunin while I remained the same and because of the way I was, they kept me a Genin. My birthdays became a joke to me since nothing changed. This curse however eventually caught the eye of the snake known as Orochimaru while he was still developing Forbidden Techniques in the Leaf Village. He managed to capture me in an attempt to develop a technique for immortality using the curse placed on me by Fudimara. Many attempts only altered the curse on me to a more restricting effect, though it did help create his first working Curse Mark. This one was flawed however; It made me immune to the flow of time, to never age by recycling my Chakra output and using it to restore my cells at a rapid rate so fast I couldn't use regular Jutsu. However, my Kekkei Genkai allowed me to use Earth Jutsu still, so my pursuit of being a Shinobi wasn't destroyed by his experimenting. Orichimaru also corrupted it to a point it seems to be lasting forever and not wearing off like Fudimara's original curse. Seeing research on me was no longer required, he planned to destroy me to get rid of evidence, but that day was the same day he was found out by the one known as Sarutobi. Seeing no time to destroy his lab, he left me along with a few other subjects. I however escaped before being found out. Since I was a child, I assumed things and I assumed the men trying to catch Orochimaru wanted to destroy his research and abominations as well. After I escaped, I began to practice my abilities as a mercenary and eventually worked for my old Village. That is my tale of misfortune and ever since I began my mercenary work I've been looking for a cure to this mark and Madara might know of such a thing."

Koudo told his story for the first time to Kikyo and it felt good to not have a burden anymore, to be free of being locked up by personal feelings and secrets. Koudo didn't want to say anymore and waited to see what Kikyo would think of him and what she would realize from his tale.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:23 pm
If you expect us to accept you then you better make your Rp sample better. no misspell Words and you can have two elements.  

xPhi-Phix

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:01 pm
ya... what phi said  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items