Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:38 pm
Oroami stood up "Luri, i'm not trying to be rude, i just have been demanding this form all who came from different villages."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:42 pm
Luri looked at Oroami and said, I know I know.... but the mist village was my first... ive always been in contact, ive always defended when there was no hope of winning, I never gave up and look at what I have accomplished, im the head of my Kekki genki and I am a summoner of slugs!
(im going to switch my color to blue, if I have coloring in my sentences, its my rp character talking, and damn I wish I was the head of my summoning :/ ...)  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:50 pm
(okay)

Trying to smile the best he could Oroami patted Luri's shoulder. "I'm sorry, but it is easy, fast, and simple."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:52 pm
Luri said, ok, what do I do or say?  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:57 pm
Oroami took out a kunai "cut this across your hand, and say I _____ pledge my life and soul to the village hiddenin the Mist, under the pain of death i will forever untill i die."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:00 pm
Luri took out a personalized Kunai of his own and cut his wrist while saying, I Luri pledge my life and soul to the village hidden in the Mist, under the pain of death i will forever until i die  

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:06 pm
Nodding happily Oroami formed a small amount of water in his hand. he placed it ontop of Luri's wrist, healling the wound but leaving a white scar.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 am
"My my, new rules I see?" said Sosomi walking in with Ubi, the umbrella blade, laying on his shoulder. He looked at Oroami with his calm smile and bowed. "Oroami...no....Mizukage-sama, glad to see you well old friend. And congratulations on becoming Mizukage."  

Hidden Mist Moon

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:39 pm
Luri appeared from the earth and walked to Oroami while saying, what do I have to do to get into the mist 7? I have always wanted to join!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:03 pm
Oromai smiled and walked to Sosomi "Just call me Oroami," smirking Oroami continued "well Luri you will have to be a Jonin first."  

Havok-Trance

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:13 pm
a clone of futashi knock on the door and waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:18 pm
The door sucked Futashi's hand in and threw him inside lightly.  

Havok-Trance

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:28 pm
futashi cross his arms and look at oromai and smiled. "been a long time when i met you. just wanted to talk." he said. he then walk up to his desk and bowed sightly. "i can see that you made it to kage. well congrats." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:45 pm
Smiling Oroami nodded "Thank you."  

Havok-Trance

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:51 pm
"Well, isnt he vague." Sosomi said with a chuckle. He turned to Oroami twirling Ubi on his shoulder. "Oroami, I must digress. Im off to patrol the docks, some suspicous characters have appeared there my plants tell me," he placed a seed on the desk. "If there be any need for concern, that seed will bloom." He made his way towards the door before turning again, his calm smile lifted to an excited smile. "And congrats again. I shall expect great things from you."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff