Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:44 pm
Zann released the jutsu and appeared to everyone's eyes. Seeing Xiah, he gave a nod of greeting, but wondering why there were tears in his eyes.
"So, what's next?" He asked Zeramaru, eager to get on with his training.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:53 am
Having some spare time, Zann took out a scroll marked “dog” in kanji. In a puff of smoke a large wooden 3 headed dog appeared from the scroll, about 2m tall. Zann had spent some time in the Wind country to practice using it and equipping it, now’s come the time to test it out.
“Kugutsu no Jutsu” 10 strands of chakra attached themselves to different parts of the puppet’s body. He moved a few of his fingers, and the dog dashed forwards in a blinding speed, the hinges working smoothly like a real dog. Zann moved one finger down sharply, and the head on the left opened its mouth and breathed out a red gas, which quickly spread through the area in front of him. A mouse that ran past stopped and suddenly flipped over and died. An arctic fox’s knees buckled, and it was dead before it hit the ground. Nice, but I’d like the death to be faster. Before the opponent’s body has a chance to get used to the poison.  

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:03 am
"Nice poison and puppet ...for a beginner"Zeramaru then took out his own scroll it had a list on it of puppets but zeramaru summoned white veil.
"
This is poison usage almost perfected, white veil" Zeramaru said as a puppet appeared which looked like a jellyfish it was quite odd for it was made of silk not wood or metal and each tentacle had a different color.

"Fragile , complicated but each tentacle is barbed and dipped with poison,
this one is a Cyanotoxin it is going to digest you slowly .this one Hemotoxin target and destroy red blood cells, and are transmitted through the bloodstream. this Necrotoxin destroy skin and muscle cells slowly. this
This Neurotoxin stops the nerves and paralises but at times stops the heart." Zeramaru said pointing to each tentacle but left one and sighed as he pointed to it then grabbed a flower from inside his coat.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Digitalis purpure or the foxglove. A cute flower is it not? Some call it
Dead man's bells or witches gloves i call it FOXDIE. Early symptoms of ingestion include nausea, vomiting, anorexia, diarrhea, abdominal pain, wild hallucinations, delirium, and severe headache, tremors, various cerebral disturbances,convulsions, and deadly disturbances of the heart"

((I am a metal gear addict as most know but foxglove works just like the real fox die except a foxglove is a plant not nanotechnology))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:31 am
eek <--Zann's expression

Zann tried vainly to memorise all the effects of Zeramaru's poisons, and made a mental note never to cross or anger him.
"The Foxglove is a good idea...I'm still working on hallucination and delirium poisons, though for now I only have this." Zann opened a latch in the puppet's back and took out a vial of red liquid,
"This poison is made with my own blood, infused with my chakra. I call it Chishio Kiri (Blood Mist). When it's sprayed out over an area, it will enter through skin pores and travel through bloodstream...there is no antidote, and death is almost certain save for the strongest of shinobi. Effects include excessive vomiting, which leads to water loss; headaches and after a few minutes, stoppage of the heart."  

iZann

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:57 am
"......Puppets? Well I have some poison things in my pouch," said Xiah opening his pouch, and there was a purple viel and next to it was a flower that looked like the foxglove that Zeramaru had, "I'm not sure if the flower is poison though."
User Image".....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 am
Another Foxglove user? Or it may be a hoax. Zann stared at Xiah’s flowers with suspicious.
“I like to user Nightshade myself…or Deadly Nightshade, as it’s often called.” Zann opened another latch on his puppet and took out a vial of dark purple liquid.
“The effects include sudden loss of muscle strength, instant retching…and destruction of the inner system of organs. Must enter through bloodstream.”  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:38 am
a clone of futashi appeared out of his portal that appeared out of nowhere. the clone looks at zann and smirk. "long time no see....my old friend." he said, smirking.

(note that i can make portals and other stuff now.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:46 am
Zann wasn’t fooled by Futashi’s tone. He had heard what Futashi said last time at the Devil’s Altar.
“What do you want?” He asked in a tone that didn’t sound too friendly, every muscle tensed in readiness for a fight.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:53 am
the clone smirk and threw his dual swords that zann gave him on the ground. "i still remember my friend, that you gave me this when we where sparing and you broke my swords. well, now im giving these swords back to you." he said. he then walk backwards. "when we fight. it will be a fight to the death. i will not falter and will not hesitate to kill you as well. be ready to. i want it to be an long fight." he said, grinning evilly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:58 am
Futashi has changed…but so have I. I’m no longer the righteous boy who doesn’t believe in shedding blood. Zann’s brows creased as he drew his sword from his back. It was Kotegiri, the Sacred Sword of Wind.
“I remember that only too well, it was when I deemed you as my rival. I’m killing you…” Zann held his blade up vertically, “And taking your Nibi with me!”Without warning, Zann swung his blade downwards. A fang of wind cut across the ground heading straight at Futashi at a blinding speed, splitting rocks open and scarring the earth as it sliced across.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:04 am
futashi open the portal in front of him and send the attack in the portal. after the attack he then closed it. another portal open and it was futashi him self. "i see you have change. you want to kill me as i want to kill you. want to start now?' he said, groining evilly." he said. he then took out his dark scythe that had the power of darkness in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:16 am
((I thought the assassin portals were only for transporting? Cuz if this is the case then it’s really god-modding, you can avoid any attack…))
Zann’s expression didn’t change. The puppet that was attached to his fingers walked forwards as if it had its own life. One of the 3 heads opened its mouth, and fired a barrage of weapons at Futashi, ranging from shuriken to kunai to 2m long spears. There were over 100 of them, very hard to avoid them all.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:21 am
futashi just stood there and used his chakra to cover himself into an cocoon. it was as hard as iron some it went threw and hit but not to far.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:27 am
The weapons that dropped to the ground had a strange red colour on it. They were all coated with a poison…but a strange poison that one wouldn’t find anywhere else. They were coated with Zann’s own blood…which was a deadly poison to anyone, and there was no antidote. Futashi suddenly feels a numbing feeling where the weapons hit him, a small paralysis feeling as only a few of the weapons hit him. The numbness began to spread slowly, and would eventually kill him.

Not taking any chances, Zann seized this moment and moved up close to Futashi, swinging his sword downwards in a vicious arc to slice open Futashi’s torso.

((The blood is my clan ability))  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:42 am
futashi felt someone wrong. he then jump out of his cocoon, and landed on the groud, 10 feet away from zann and. fell on one knee. "damn....what was in those weapons...." he said, as blur was getting to him. he was huffing alot to.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff