Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:00 pm
Kobi smiled and said,'How about tonight."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:09 pm
"Sounds good," said Lyra.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:15 pm
Nightstar flew outside and saw Azar carring a bird in his arms. so she flew down next to him and said, "Hay Azar. Oh, dear what happen to the poor bird?" She looked at the poor injured bird.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:16 pm
"Awsome,"Kobi yelled excitedly as he hugged Lyra happily. he then turned into his wolf form and ran around her in circles.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:30 pm
"Hm," smiled Lyra as she watches Kobi run around her in his wolf form. She than shape shifts into a dragon-wolf(looks more like a wolf) and runs with him. she than kncks him down, to his back, and she stands over him.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:34 pm
Kobi turned back into his human form and gentley pulled Lyra to the ground next to him.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:41 pm
Lyra turned back into her normal form as she layed on the ground next to Kobi. "So I'm guessing your half wolf, farie, and human. and so is your sister. while me on the other hand I'm half human, wolf, and dragon,"sa di Lyra.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:46 pm
Kobi thought for a moment before he shrugged and said,"I guess I am. So tell me if you're a princess. Does that mean you're gonna grow up to be a queen?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:50 pm
"Yeah, but the councel back at the kingdom they think there should be a son who should be the next air except for me. They don't want me to rule but my parents do," said Lyra. "And at times I don't like doing princess lessons," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:56 pm
Kobi smiled kinda stupidly and said,"They'd be lucky to have you as there queen." However, in his mind he thought,"Darn if she's going to be a queen then I'd have to be a prince to go out with her, darn."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:00 pm
"My mother isn't of royal blood and her and my fatehr fell in love and tehy got married. then had me. but the councel don't even like my mom because she's not of royal blood. But my dad and mom tells me to only marry with the one you love," said Lyra.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:03 pm
Kobi was relieved and said,"that's cool so when do I get to meet your parents."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:13 pm
"Eathier when they come back from the meeting with the councel today or tomarrow," said Lyra. "I bet at the meeting my dad is probably blowing his mind because of the councel, he usually does. and I hate the councel as well," said Lyra.

~~Inisde the Teen Generations Tower~~

"Ah!" screamed Flora as she fell off a shelf in the kicthen.

Fortuna comes running in the room seeing her daugther on the ground and pumped her head beasue she fell off the shelf. She walks towards her daughter and kneels besdies her. "You alright?" she asked as she check her daugther for any bruss or cuts.

"Sniff, yes," said Flora as she held herself from crying but had some tears in her eyes.

Then Fortuna hugged her daughter and kissed her on the cheek. "There there you'll be fine," said Fortunna. she than gave her daughter a lolly-pop.

Flora took the lolly-pop and said, "Thank you mom." She than started sucking on the lolly-pop.

"Your welcome Flora," said Fortuna.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:39 am
Kobi smiled and said,"I hope I never have to deal with the council."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:19 pm
Emerald looked up at Kevin. "No thank you....apperantly animals dont like to be eaten." She said as she glanced at the eggs and started thinking about the different animals.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff