Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:14 pm
"Well then? What are we waiting for?" She sensed and made sure her parents were where they were supposed to be. Good they're still asleep. Oh i feel so bad doing this to them,but they do't understand... They never will. She put on a smile and waited for him to get down.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:01 pm
winsor19
Logan wrapped his arms around Rebecca "i missed you" now that she was back with him he felt complete. Logan looked down and nticed that something was bothering her so he kissed her forehead gently and looked at her sympathetically "is everything alright?"

((where did you learn a word like 'dousha'?))
-I like to read. You pick up a thing or two in historical fiction.-

Rebecca buried her face in his chest and dropped her bag to lean against him properly. Tears dampened his shirt. Her voice trembled. "N-no. But thats why we're leaving. L-lets go and never come back."

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 pm
FlameDemerio
Flame leaned agaisnt a wall in a crowded plaza between shoping centers. There were a bunch of humans hanging out or just passing by but none of them gave him more than a single glance.
Seems no one has figured out Im a half breed....good, I have to try to keep it that way.... Flame thought as he looked at the ground. He thought of his silver colored eyes and new that he had them adverted so no one will notice them. He just leaned against the wall waiting

Wednesday walked out of the shop she had been in and looked around, her eyes wondered to Flame leaning against the wall. 'Wonder what he's doing here?' she thought starting to walk towards him, then turning around. She didn't want to bug him but then again.. She looked at him again, then walked into another shop.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:01 am
Flame noticed Wednesday as she looked at him and started toward him just to turn away.
Hmm....interesting... Flame thought with a smile as he started to make his way to the shop she went in. He looked around and quickly spoted her. Instead of following her around the store he picked up a magazine near the entrance and started to read while keeping an eye on her  

FlameDemerio

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:20 am
Wednesday didn't notice Flame walk in and just continued looking through the CDs in the back. "HIM .. Manson .. Afi .. " she mumbled as she looked through them. 'I wonder what Flame was doing in plaza' she thought flipping through a few more CDs.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:29 am
"Personally I like TFK." Flame said from over wednesday's shoulder. "But they arent that well known..." He said smilling at her. "Are you avoiding me now?"  

FlameDemerio

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:53 pm
Wednesday jumped, startled by Flame. "Uh..n..n..no" she said, shuddering a little, like she always did when she got scared or surprised.
"No .. you just looked like waiting for someone in the plaza .. and and, yea," she looked back at Flame.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:58 pm
"I didnt meen to scare you." Flame said apologetic. "I wasnt waitng for someone...more of a something..." Flame said crypitly. "Why are you here?"  

FlameDemerio

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:07 pm
"It's ok," Wednesday said smiling, "and I need some new music so yea, I cam here to find something." She put the CD she had in her hand back and looked back at Flame.
"So, whats the something you were waiting for anyway?" she asked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:16 pm
"Its hard to explain...but-" Flame was cut of by a large noise outside. "Thats probally it. I recomend you stay inside." Flame said with a smile. Then he turned and walked outside. Suddenly there was a large wind storm and a birght light at the center of the plaza. As poeple ran away the light fadded to reveal a mid-aged angle with brown hair and wild brown eyes. "Hello farther..." Flame said with a pissed of tone even though he knew that his dad was gonna show up. It happened everytime he ran to a new city.
"Do you know how long it took for me to find you!" The angle yelled
"Still trying to keep me a secret huh?" Flame said with a coy smile looking around at all the humans. "Great work"  

FlameDemerio

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:25 pm
Wednesday walked to the door of the shop and watched from there. 'Thats Flames father .. ?' she thought, leaning on the door frame.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:43 pm
"How dare you mock your farther!" The angle shot his hand out and a beam of holy smittin came out and stuck Flame sending him flying. Flame landed near the entrance. He looked up from the ground at Wednesday. "Umm...hi...this might be kinda wierd..." Flame said getting up. Suddenly a light started to glow on Flame's back. It expanded and toke the shape of wings. Suddenly the light shot away leaving white wings on Flames back.
"So you do have wings....Thought because of your human blood you wouldnt ever get any..." Flame's Dad said a little surprised but that didnt last long as he shot anouther beam of light at Flame and wednesday.
Oh no! Flame thoguht he noticed it would hit Wednesday if he just dodged. He picked up Her and toke of to the air right as the beam hits where they were sending a larg dust cloud. Flame came used the cloud as cover as he flew away from the plaza with wednesday in his arms. "Um...Sorry about this...Do you want to go home?" Flame said with a little laugh as he flew a little awkwardly.
Damn... I should have practiced flying...  

FlameDemerio

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:56 pm
Wednesday was to overwhelmed by what just happened and didn't really even hear what Flame had said. 'I'm .. like .. a ... million feet in the air' she thought, holding on tightly to Flame. She had a love, hate relationship with heights. She loved to hate them, and it this point, she was terrified.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:01 pm
Flame noticed she was scared speachless and started to look for a place to land. He found an feild and decended. When he landed he stumbled and almost tripped. "Sorry...I havent flown much..." He apologized while putting her down.  

FlameDemerio

MissHorrorstar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:11 pm
Once they were on the ground Wednesday had to let her thoughts stop racing before she could do or say anything. After a few seconds she looked up at Flame, "wow .. " was all she said then fell backwards on her butt. Her legs were still really shaky and unstable.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff