Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:26 pm
Coryn held her hand against his cheek, closing his eyes as he savored her touch. He took a deep breath and looked back at her. "I- . . . I think I've fallen in love with you . . ." he said, his face completely serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:33 pm
Karelyme watched the other take a breath before speaking words that made her breath still a moment. Coryn..her Cor..he loved her? For a moment, she nearly forgot to keep breathing before she drew a slow, inwards breath, "Coryn.." Her expression was surprised, uncertain, though not for the usual reasons. The other was serious, she could tell by the look on his face and her heart warmed. But she didn't understand how she could go from no Coryn for so long..to suddenly having him back in her arms..in love with her, the boy and man she'd loved since she was a young girl. She was tempted to jump for joy, but instead, she leaned forward to kiss his cheek as she prepared to give her response.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:42 pm
Coryn looked at her expression and felt his heart sink. How could he have ever hoped that they could have been more than just close friends? And now he had put that friendship in jepordy by opening his stupid mouth. He closed his eyes, ready to open his mouth to say whatever he needed to to save their friendship when he felt her lips on his cheek. He was struck speechless and then he felt the feeling he would get before changing into a dragon and jumped up and ran. He had barely gotten to the other side of the fire when the transformation happened. His two hours as a human were up. He was now stuck as a dragon until the sun went down the next day.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:48 pm
Karelym nearly spoke the words I love you, but suddenly Coryn was up and running. Suddenly, Coryn was gone and in his place was the dragon. She looked up at him as her face became slightly pained. Why did he have to transform right then..right when she was..Karelym wasn't sure if Coryn would want to hear that she loved him while in dragon form..perhaps she'd gauge his mood first. She stepped beside the fire and to Coryn, placing a hand on his snout which was in her reach at the moment. Karelym's voice was soft and concerned, "Are you alright, Coryn? Does it..hurt to change?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:56 pm
Coryn winced slightly. "Only the first time I changed and when I try to exceed my time as a human . . ." he said, trying to hide his pain. He didn't want her to worry. He wanted to lean into her touch, but if he did he might end up crushing her. He was too dangerous when he was like this and now he was terrified that he would accidentally hurt, or worse, kill, Karelym when all he wanted to do was be affectionate. It hurt worse than any physical pain to think that he might end up doing something like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:28 pm
Karelym noted the wince as the other spoke, and even while the other was in dragon form..she knew him better than anyone, and knew he was in pain. She thought over what she planned to say a moment, what the best action would be and finally, she smiled softly. "Cor?" The elven maiden waited until she was certain she had Cor's attention. Her voice was sincere, "I love you too." Karelym leaned forward and kissed his snout without hesitation.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:36 pm
Coryn's eyes widened and his tail snaked forward to gently brush Karelym's cheek. His eyes tearing up in his happiness. How he wished he could hold her, and kiss her, and whisper sweet nothings to her, but being a dragon, he felt hindered to express his love for her and so all that crossed his lips was, "Thank you . . . "  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:48 pm
The tail brushed her cheek, surprisingly gentle. She brought up her hand to rub the scales along the tail, watching as Coryn's eyes became wet. If only she'd spoken sooner..surely this wasn't easy for the other, it wasn't for her after all..but she didn't doubt that for him..after all of this time..it was much worse indeed. "Don't thank me yet," she teased, "My love will make you King, and lazy as I am, you'll end up with all of the work." Which was far from true, while Coryn would be her king, assuming he wanted that, she was far from lazy when it came to her throne or her people.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:56 pm
Coryn shook his head slightly. "As long as I can spend the rest of my life with you by my side, I will be the happiest being on the planet . . ." he said and hesitantly licked her cheek softly with his forked tongue. This was the only way he could think of to kiss her, but he wasn't sure how she would react to it. He knew it would never replace a real kiss, but until his two hours to be a human were reset, it was the closest he could get.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:02 pm
Karelym nearly burst into another cheer for all the joy that her love's words brought. Coryn was no empty flatterer, if he said something like that..he meant it..As the forked tongue touched her cheek, she instantly smiled widely and giggled a little. "You are a marvelous kisser, my love." While the words were playful, she was also sincere. Coryn was able to bring her mind to nothing with only his lips, warming her more than any fire, filling her with love more than any sweet song or romantic bard's tale. Karelym's reaction was honest, she was clearly not the least bit disgusted with the action, or unsettled..she seemed to truly enjoy the action.

Karelym wanted to return the affection somehow and thought on his first words, adding, "Then you are the happiest, vyallah, I will never leave your side."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:09 pm
Coryn let out a growl, but it was not menacing, or threatening, or in any way offencive. Instead it sounded content, pleased, very much like a purr only much lower. He gently moved his head so that it was under her arm and rubbing against her side. He could no longer find words to express what he was feeling. He only knew that he wished to be with Karelym forever.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:18 pm
Karelym heard the growl that seemed so much like a purr that she chuckled. She petted his head as he rubbed against her, feeling warm and loved. Perhaps some would have thought it odd, that she could love someone who was cursed in such a way..but it came unthinkingly for her. Karelym loved Coryn with all of her heart, nothing else mattered. And then she yawned, moving her other hand to cover her mouth as she finished. "And the night moves on..I think I'll need to sleep soon, if you want me awake tomorrow."

Karelym chuckled and poked Coryn's snout, thinking on what tomorrow would bring..she'd have to go back, would she not? Her mother, if no one else, would realize where she'd gone and send someone for her..and if that happened, Coryn was in danger, and they would try to keep her from the 'terrible beast'.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:26 pm
Coryn lay down once again. "Get on my back. I'll take us back to the cave." he said softly and his tail went over and pushed a lot of dirt onto the fire, thereby smothering it. He couldn't risk a forest fire at this time. He did not want to feel pain from the forest at a time when he was feeling so much joy from being with his beloved.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:35 pm
Karelym watched the other lay, offering his back to her. She used the same method as before to climb up, patting him as she said with mock-warning, "Just don't drop me this time, 'kay Cor?" Being tossed into the water was actually fun...just not when she was about to go to bed and the water was frigid from the nighttime.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:42 pm
"Wouldn't dream of it." Coryn said, smiling slightly. Beating his wings powerfully downwards a few times, he lifted off, making the trip back slower, more relaxing than the adrenaline inducing speed that he was going at when he was last in the air.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff