Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:44 pm
"I heard that Argent, but I suppose since Killowat already saw me like this you would find later." Beastboy replied and then opened the door. As this was happening he slowly revealing his new female form to the girls and beastboy was getting blushing harder and harder as he got closer to fully opening the door.
Meanwhile the male Tamarian Yellow Starbolts went straight for the girl watching the fight as the Tamaranian girl has dodged it.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:50 pm
Argent tried not to laugh to be respectfull. But she exploaded with laughter. "You look good as a girl....really!!" She than got a image with him in a dress. "Want a dress? It will go good with your eyes!"  

ElectricCandii

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:55 pm
"This is not funny! How am I supposed to get a girlfriend now?! he yelled while trying not to look at raven while saying the second part, but still did.
((Cutie: Last night because of our talks I put you on the list as our Starfire. I hope you don't mind. A bio would be nice though.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:09 am
((Vill Lindy: Welcome to Vill and the Psycho's Twilight Terrortainment on 55.4 The Bad. It's late night and the villains are coming out to play. We are going to have the music of my some classic musical villains, but before that let's do "that".
Psycho: I already killed the spies can we get on with the show?
Vill Lindy: Sure first up we got the Anti Musical styling of the Dr. Vertigo.))
It was early morning and there was a sign outside Hive 5 headquarters saying "Four New Villains Partners Wanted."
"Slimeboy get out of here already you stinking crudgebucket! That was awful! I've seen grandmother's with more evil in their pinkies then that pile of trash. Gizmo replied with a frustrated as the audition was a complete failure and then a slimey blob like boy left the building crying.
First Jinx betrays us! Then Mammoth runs off to serve Lex Luthor for who knows what reason!That freak with the eyes(See-more) went soft and become a optician, and Private Hive got abducted by aliens, so now I am the only one left. I got to find new Team mates. Who's next on the list? Some guy named Sabbac? This is probably going to be a waste of time. Gizmo was thinking to himself so long that he didn't realize Sabbac was already in the room within.

Sabbac was a devil of a man and indeed he looked like a devil in a black business suit with his red skin and devilish horns."Are you ready to see me?" He asked Gizmo in a heavy Russian accent.
"Woh don't surprise me like me like! First of all What's your name?" Gizmo replied trying to hide his nervousness at seeing such a scary looking individual, but at the same time he was extremely impressed.
"My birth name is Ishmael Greagor, but most people call me Sabbac.
"Ok, do you have any special skills or abilities?" Gizmo asked wondering if Sabbac's appearance was just for show.
It's not much, but I stole the powers of the six demon lords." Sabbath replied calmly as if such a thing were almost normal.
"Prove it!" Yelled Gizmo rudely.
With that Demonic Wings grew from his back and lifted most of the competition Gizmo had already interviewed and threw them out the Window. The remaining contestants that already went were incinerated alive after the seemingly spontaneously combusted. "Do I have the job?" he asked calmly.
"Yes you have the job, but we need Three more people to call ourselves To reform Hive Five. No wait I am no longer a student at hive I shouldn't be using their pathetic name. Let's call our new Team the Fearsome Five" Gizmo replied in a enthusiastically evil way that seemed really creepy, but as nearly creepy as Sabbac.
"I second that and as for new members I know some powered by Trigon himself who would be willing, so we need only find two more members." Sabbac replied and then took a seat next to Gizmo in one of the winners chairs.
"Well your now the second judge! Let's get on with this Evil Talent Competition." Gizmo replied with a sinister grin.
((To be continued. Edit: Here are there bios with the NEW bio form. It's only a little different with the Weapons Section being called Weapons/Equipment now. As it was nessacary to make bios like those of Gizmo and robin.
Equipment can be special tools to even personal vehicles
Though this obviously doesn't include vehicles that belong to ones group as a whole.))

Gaia Name: Akemi Mercuraki
Name: Mikron "Gizmo" O'Jeaneus((O_O) His name is a pun!)
Race: Human(Note humans don't need to be described obviously.)
Weapon/Equipment: None
Crush/loves: None
Good/Neutral/Bad: Bad
Skills: Genius Level Intellect escpecially when it comes to Mechanics, Engineering, and inventing new gadgets.
Powers: None
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

History: Still to come
Sneak Preview:Here is a image I might use some in designing our updated Gizmo

User Image
Just kidding here is the real thing!
User Image
Now something even more special before I start working Sabbac's bio.
User Image

Name: Ishmael "Sabbac" Greagor
Weapon/Equipment: none
Crush/loves: none
Good/Neutral/Bad: Bad
Skills/Abilities: Expert Business Skills both legal and not so much.
Powers: An empowerment spell is triggered when the bearer of the Sabbac power utters the word, "Sabbac!" Immediately upon uttering the magic word, "Sabbac", the bearer feels the zap of a bolt of black lightning. He now has the powers of his benefactors: Satan’s strength, Any’s invulnerability, Belial’s wisdom, Beelzebub’s flames, Asmodeus’s courage, and Craeteis’ power of flight. Greagor, afraid of losing the Sabbac power, refuses to utter the magic word "Sabbac!" to transform back into a normal human. Instead, the young Russian mobster retains his demonic appearance 24/7.
Appearance: Like this only alot younger and wearing a Black suit with a red shirt and black tie.

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:11 am
Raven lifted an eyebrow as she looked at Beast Boy. She had to admit it was amusing to see Beast Boy as a female. Noticing the glance at her when he was speaking about getting a girlfriend, Raven blushed. Thankfully, she had her hood up and the shadow of it covered the pink tinge of her cheeks. It was probably nothing. Just a glance at her to see how she was taking his transformation, but a part of her couldn't help to think that maybe it had been for another reason.

She glanced towards Argent. "He doesn't need to get into a dress." Even though it would be hilarious, Raven didn't think Beast Boy required any further embarrassment. Her eyes darted back to Beast Boy. "How did.." She paused as she searched for a word to describe the gender switch. Finally she settled with something simple, "..this happen?"

Shenzi let out a yelp as she saw the yellow starbolts heading towards her. She hadn't expected them and they battered into her before she had a chance to turn intangible. Shenzi dropped a few feet in the air before regaining her ability to float. A scowl darkened the spirit's face. This wasn't how she had envisioned watching the fight to go. There would definitely be payback. White fire formed in a ball in her hands as she watched the flight pattern of the male. He was pay for this. Shenzi released the fireball, so that it flew towards the male.

((I think I'll create myself a villian though I have to do some research first to see who I want to be.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:29 am
Gaia Name- Hershey_Cutie
Character Name- Princess Koriand'r (Starfire)
Race: Tamaranean (Alien/Human)
Age- 16
Powers: Koriand'r's Tamaranean heritage allows her to absorb solar energy and convert it to the power of flight. The Psion experiment gave her the destructive Starbolt force. Starfire is also incredibly strong, as powerful as a dozen Earth men. She is a skilled warrior whose powers and emotional intensity make her a fearful foe.
Weapons- Her fist?
Crush/loves: Robin/Nightwing
Good/Neutural/Bad- Good
Skills: Knows about Space and different planets. She is a skilled fighter
Abililities: Super alien strength
Dislikes: Darkness, Poisen,
Appearance- User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
History: Starfire was prisoner to an evil race of lizard-like aliens known as Gordanians. Once free of her alien captors, Starfire made her way to earth. Able to absorb the English language through a kiss with Robin, Starfire soon made earth her home and joined the Teen Titans.
Any extra information about them- Likes to cook food for her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~

((I also want to do a villian but I got research and I dont have time right now))  

ElectricCandii

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:55 pm
dragonelf213
Raven lifted an eyebrow as she looked at Beast Boy. She had to admit it was amusing to see Beast Boy as a female. Noticing the glance at her when he was speaking about getting a girlfriend, Raven blushed. Thankfully, she had her hood up and the shadow of it covered the pink tinge of her cheeks. It was probably nothing. Just a glance at her to see how she was taking his transformation, but a part of her couldn't help to think that maybe it had been for another reason.

She glanced towards Argent. "He doesn't need to get into a dress." Even though it would be hilarious, Raven didn't think Beast Boy required any further embarrassment. Her eyes darted back to Beast Boy. "How did.." She paused as she searched for a word to describe the gender switch. Finally she settled with something simple, "..this happen?"

Shenzi let out a yelp as she saw the yellow starbolts heading towards her. She hadn't expected them and they battered into her before she had a chance to turn intangible. Shenzi dropped a few feet in the air before regaining her ability to float. A scowl darkened the spirit's face. This wasn't how she had envisioned watching the fight to go. There would definitely be payback. White fire formed in a ball in her hands as she watched the flight pattern of the male. He was pay for this. Shenzi released the fireball, so that it flew towards the male.

((I think I'll create myself a villian though I have to do some research first to see who I want to be.))

"I don't know how it happened. I just woke up like. It's kind of weird though of all days this happened. It's weird that it happened on Valentines day of all days." Beastboy replied.
The "Starbolt" of the male "Tamaranian" was unleashed and again, but it quickly formed a solid shield of yellow energy to block one of his sisters attacks it was just by chance it shielded him long enough block both attacks.
"Great we have company." The female told her brother, but wasn't not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing
((What did you think of that bigger then normal post last night?))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:20 pm
Raven nodded her head. It was weird, but then again, it was Beast Boy they were talking about. Weird things seemed to happen to him quite a lot though it still was a shock to see him become a girl. Now how was she ever going to go out with him. The thought came uncalled for in her mind and only served to increase the blush. The blush became deeper when she realized what he had said about it being Valentine's Day. "Well weird things happen to you a lot... But I thought you could only shapeshift into different animals? Did you wander into any chemicals recently?"

Spectra, as she called herself whenever she was doing anything out of the ordinary such as fighting, floated in front of the two. "What? Do you dislike company, or something?" Spectra asked as she cocked her head in curiousity. She might as well have her fun now that both of them were aware of her existence.

((I liked it.))  

dragonelf213

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:21 pm

Gaia Name- dragonelf213
Character Name- Jade Nguyen (Cheshire)
Race: Human
Age- 17
Powers- None
Weapons- Cheshire has artificial fingernails that she dips into various poisons, making them extremely lethal if she should scratch you. The nails are also razor-sharp.
Crush/loves: Speedy
Good/Neutural/Bad- Evil though she tends to only do things if she gets paid.
Skills: Cheshire is a master assassin and has been called the second most deadliest assassin.
Abililities: Cheshire is a master in the area of martial arts. She is quite the master in hand-to-hand combat in various arts that were believed to be lost. Her joints are extremely flexible as they are triple-jointed, making her both a skilled acrobat as well as a good contortionist.
Likes: learning about martial arts as well as poisons and doing whatever she likes when she wants
Dislikes: people telling her what to do especially those that are male
Appearance- except a lot younger
History: Jade was seperated from her parents before she turned 10. Wandering around, Jade was captured and sold into slavery. She swore that she would never let any male be her master and killed her master. Jade ran away and went into the care and training of a master martial artist. Jade then learned the arts of poison from a man known as the 'Spitting Cobra'.
Any extra information about them- Cheshire is a mercenary and is always looking for someone to hire her.

((Would you prefer if I got a picture from the animated show, or is this one okay?))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:43 am
dragonelf213
Raven nodded her head. It was weird, but then again, it was Beast Boy they were talking about. Weird things seemed to happen to him quite a lot though it still was a shock to see him become a girl. Now how was she ever going to go out with him. The thought came uncalled for in her mind and only served to increase the blush. The blush became deeper when she realized what he had said about it being Valentine's Day. "Well weird things happen to you a lot... But I thought you could only shapeshift into different animals? Did you wander into any chemicals recently?"

Spectra, as she called herself whenever she was doing anything out of the ordinary such as fighting, floated in front of the two. "What? Do you dislike company, or something?" Spectra asked as she cocked her head in curiousity. She might as well have her fun now that both of them were aware of her existence.

((I liked it.))

(It's ok..I mean I used Sabbac's comic image though he's not in animated series(I understand they got enough demonic refferences with Trigon. Heck they hid the orgin of Psimon's powers. What is the orgin? You'll see...For now I guess Speedy is my responisbility to play. You guys keep on forgeting it's Weapons/Equipment now.))
"I don't know why beastboy is a girl right now, but we got intruders! Six detectable by a our sensors. Two Above in the air and four at our front door, but our roof top surveliance camera's caught something else in the air. It looked like the spirit of a woman. Raven, beastboy, and Argent you get jinx and tell her to go greet the the two men down stairs after getting Kilowat and Kid flash to come with her then go greet go get starfire and visit the two in the sky. I'm going to get Cyborg to help with the ground assault." Robin replied and then vanished as quickly appeared.
"I didn't do anything like that!Let's go raven we can figure this out later." He replied while barely shocked that she would even ask that considering she would probably already know if had.
"Looks like they detected us." said a man in a blue and yellow costume with a yellow mask.
((I got alot to work on, but since Dragonelf is not avaiable Monday through Thursday. The RP is on a break now and I got time to edit my stuff.
You other members got time to yourself or to edit or bios to fit the new forms.
Later today I am going to finish editing my bios. Post alot of bios and Evil Idol part 2 where we meet the third Judge and member of The Fearsome Five..
Here is a list of bios in the works Robin, Cyborg, Dr. Fate, Shazam, Black Orchid, Bloodwynd and possibly more. As for two the "Tamarians" giving them a bio right now would a major spoiler so I don't intend to give them one quite yet. Edit: Bork of the "Power Company" is now on the bio list. The power company is a Business like team of Super Hero/Ex Villians.
Bork is powerhouse who abilities are magic based. It's hard to find magical characters with super strength much less ones with both super strength and invulnerbility. The really strong ones are all good guys don't worry. Shazam is the strongest on the list by far.))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:57 am
((Ok, Dragonelf I knew I didn't do all I said I was going to, so I got some special treats for you after these bios.))
Name: d**k "Robin" Grayson"
Weapon/Equipment: Battle Staff ,Custom Batarangs called Birdarangs,A birdrang shaped Grappingly hook ,R-Cycle(A Red Motercycle with the an Yellow R over a black back ground on the front. It has a grappingly hook hidden under there.)
Crush/loves: Starfire
Good/Neutral/Bad: Good
Skill/Abilites:Expert Detective, Expert Fighter, and is at the peak of physical condition for his age.
Powers: None
Appearance: User Image

Name: Victor "Cyborg" Stone
Weapon/Equipment: His cyborg body which is equipped with a sonic canon.
Crush/love: Bumblebee
Good/Neutral/Bad: Good
Skill/Abilities: Super Strength and an excellent engineer/mechanic.
Powers: none
Appearance: User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
In honor of Beastgirl. Trust me this one get's better and better. smile
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
Ok, the last images aren't as beastboy as girl.
Who is this?
User Image
User Image
It's supposed to be Gar's daughter, so perhaps Raven Daughter as well?
I told you get it kept on getting better!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:34 pm
((Yay for all the BBxRae images! And Beast Boy, I mean Beast Girl, pictures are always a welcome sight. You were right. It did get better and better. Gar's daughter = Raven's daughter heart It was nice to get to see that montage of pictures.))

Raven shrugged. "Just making sure..." It wasn't good news that they had to deal with intruders at a time like this. "We better go and get Jinx." Raven levitated up into the air and quickly flew off through the halls. She heard voices in Jinx's room. Hoping that she wasn't barging in on anything, Raven didn't bother to knock. If it had been any other time, knocking would've been the first choice. "Jinx, we have to..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes darted between the hole in the wall and the two in the room.

Spectra raised a slim eyebrow. Who was he talking about? Her eyes flickered away from the man's face to the Tower beneath the floating trio. It was fairly large and Spectra was fairly sure that whoever lived in it was either important or arrogant enough to want a home bigger than anyone else's. "What do you mean? Detected?"

((Want me to bring Cheshire into the Evil Idol?))  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:48 pm
Argent watched Raven find Jinx. She ran threw the hallways in search of the others. She appeared first at Star's room. "Starfire we have a problem."

Starfire quickly stood up. "Ok were at?"

Argent looked at her worried. "Everywere we have to go, you get the others and go to the main room. Ill go to the roof top."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:01 pm
dragonelf213
((Yay for all the BBxRae images! And Beast Boy, I mean Beast Girl, pictures are always a welcome sight. You were right. It did get better and better. Gar's daughter = Raven's daughter heart It was nice to get to see that montage of pictures.))

Raven shrugged. "Just making sure..." It wasn't good news that they had to deal with intruders at a time like this. "We better go and get Jinx." Raven levitated up into the air and quickly flew off through the halls. She heard voices in Jinx's room. Hoping that she wasn't barging in on anything, Raven didn't bother to knock. If it had been any other time, knocking would've been the first choice. "Jinx, we have to..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes darted between the hole in the wall and the two in the room.

Spectra raised a slim eyebrow. Who was he talking about? Her eyes flickered away from the man's face to the Tower beneath the floating trio. It was fairly large and Spectra was fairly sure that whoever lived in it was either important or arrogant enough to want a home bigger than anyone else's. "What do you mean? Detected?"

Want me to bring Cheshire into the Evil Idol?))

( ((Yay your back! *Glomps*Um only Fearsome Five Members from the comics apply, but I might change my mind as alot of members can't or won't join the fearsome five. Did you notice that the third to last image was beastboy as a girl kissing raven?Did you also forget Beastboy had to fall you?))
Beastboy turned into poweful stallion and quickly galloped up to catch Raven. He arrived just in time to finish her sentence for her.
"...deal with enemies flying over the roof, but first you have to get Killowat and Kid Flash to come up to the roof with you after us."

"Yeah, ok." Jinx replied and then quickly ran off to killowats room in hopes of finding him.
"None of your business." The male "Tamarian" replied.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:06 pm
Hershey_Cutie
Argent watched Raven find Jinx. She ran threw the hallways in search of the others. She appeared first at Star's room. "Starfire we have a problem."

Starfire quickly stood up. "Ok were at?"

Argent looked at her worried. "Everywere we have to go, you get the others and go to the main room. Ill go to the roof top."

(Trust me it's important that Star goes to the roof.))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff