Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Monster of my Heart~(1X1)~(Snerzilly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:20 pm
Ryan smiled and then . . . the sun went down . . . He felt his body change and his expression became puzzled and he opened his eyes . . . to find himself as a troll. An expression of disgust and shock and a small bit of fear crossed his face and he stood up, throwing Brilyra onto the bed. "What did you do to me?! Why?! How?! I took your magick!!" he growled, unhappy to find out his voice had changed as well. He looked down at her, absolutely furious. He hadn't even been doing anything horrible! Why had he changed back into a troll . . . he didn't understand it. Had he not taken all of Brilyra's magic?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:32 pm
Brilyra watched in wide-eyed horror and surprise as the other began changing, becoming a troll again before her eyes. Why? She hadn't wanted that, hadn't done anything, not that she could with her magick gone. Brilyra was tossed onto the bed with a cringe and immediately tried to shift, only to find that it wasn't working..could counter-commands expire? Or was the collar going off of Ryan's mood and deeming this to be what he wanted?

Brilyra stayed on the bed, looking up at the troll..he'd been large when she was her 'human' height, but now? He was gargantuan. "Ryan, no! I didn't do this, you took all my magick..I don't know what happened..but I didn't do this to you this time, Ryan..I didn't want you to be like this again.." But with her angry, cold behavior and threats, she wouldn't be surprised if he didn't believe her.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:47 pm
"Then why am I like this?!" he hissed out, not believing her. Why wouldn't she want him to be like this again? She could call him names once more, degrade him, and say horrible things to him. His heart, that had started to heal was breaking once again. Just when he thought things were getting better, they took a turn for the worse. Why?! Was he cursed to never have a good relationship with his wife? Tears leaked from his eyes, wondering if he would ever be able to make things up with Brilyra.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:55 pm
Brilyra flinched at the hiss, knowing it was no less than she deserved. She flitted up from the bed slowly, flying forward and hovering in front of his face as she looked at him. Tears were coming from the troll's eyes, with Ryan trapped inside. "Rye..I didn't do this.." Unable to help herself, not even wanting to, she came fully forward, brushing his tears away and getting a bit wet in the process seeing as each tear was nearly the size of about half her lower arm.

She tried to shift again and frowned when she couldn't, "Ryan, I want to shift back, you'll have to give a counter command again so I can..please?" Brilyra spoke soothingly, still not sure on if he trusted her or not.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:06 am
"If I'm stuck as something I don't want to be, why should you be allowed to change back?" he hissed bitterly, pushing her back onto the bed before storming out the door, slamming it behind him. He went a little ways beyond her door before he sat down against the wall and broke down into tears.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:22 am
Brilyra heard the words and frowned, "Rya-" She was cut off as she was pushed onto the bed again. The fairy girl cringed, looking to her wings. They were rather fragile, and breaking one would be like breaking an arm or leg. He'd stormed out the door, slamming it behind him. She flew to it and tried her best to move the knob, but it was to no avail, "Ryan!" Brilyra called his name, hoping he'd open the door..

She flew back and looked all around, seeing the crack under the door. Floating down, she folded in her wings and got down, crawling under the crack of the door and releasing her wings when she was out. She glanced both ways and then saw Ryan a bit away, flying over to him. Ryan was crying..and it hurt her heart to see him that way. Glancing down, she saw one of his palms was open so she flew to it, sitting down on it.

Hopefully it was a decent display of trust, considering how vulernable she was at the moment, especially while the other was so upset. And that perhaps maybe the action would remind him of better times and calm him down a bit.."Rye," she spoke the endearment, "If I was going to turn you into a troll again, why didn't I do it sooner? Why would I have let you put this collar on me? You took my magick yourself, you've used it already, you know you have it..Rye..please..I didn't do this.." Brilyra placed her hand against his now very large thumb.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:28 am
Ryan looked at her, tears still flowing from his eyes. "Then why did I change into this? I don't want to be a troll anymore . . . If you didn't do it then why would I change back?" he asked, his voice breaking a bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:33 am
Brilyra wanted to wipe away those tears..wanted to comfort him..and at the questions, she seemed to genuinely consider them. "It..must have something to do with Bond.."

She trailed off a moment, before picking up with a sudden thought, "The Bond..when you broke it and I cast the spell..it became the Bond's punishment..when I broke it, it had already been broken so it wound around and ended your punishment..sort of..you gave me a Bond punishment by taking my magick..both sides were fulfilled, but it must have gotten confused or decided it wouldn't.." She gave a frustrated sigh, "I don't know..it must have tried to make a half way point by making you yourself during the day..and a troll at night.."

Brilyan had guessed that last bit, since if the spell was going to just make him a troll, it would have done so sooner.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:47 am
Ryan sighed and set her down on the floor gently. "You can shift again . . ." he said giving her the counter command, not really wanting to since she was so nice in her fairy form . . . but . . . she wanted to shift back, and since this wasn't exactly her fault, he no longer felt that she should be held in her fairy form any longer. He mentally prepared himself for the harsh words that he would recieve once she changed into a 'human.' He was almost certain that the only reason she was being nice to him now was because she wanted to change back . . . but he still hoped that it wasn't her only motivation . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:55 am
Brilyra felt herself being set on the floor and with relief, felt the magick swirl around her as she became her normal size again. For a moment, she avoided looking at Ryan, or so it seemed, but she was really just thinking on what she was going to do..she couldn't bear to see him so sad..Turning back around, she moved and sat on Ryan's lap, her back facing his left, her right side against his chest before she moved her arms and did her best to wrap them around the troll, leaning against him in the embrace. Not entirely sure how far she wanted to take this..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:01 am
Ryan blinked, startled at her sudden actions. "B-Bri . . .?" he asked, wondering why she was doing what she was. He was hideous . . . a monster . . . she had said so herself during his two years of bondage . . . So her actions were no longer what he was used to . . . she was treating him like the old Ryan . . . it made no sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:10 am
Brilyra heard her endearment name, the other being startled. She glanced up at him, "Are you done crying now, Rye?" She asked softly. Brilyra was certain she should still be angry..she hadn't kept the other a troll two years for fun..but it was hard to be bitter and angry when she could speak to him..hear him..and then seeing him again..it made her miss the other more than ever..loving him as always.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:23 am
Ryan let out a shuddering sigh, looking down. "Why are you doing this Bri? I thought you said I was repulsive . . . hideous . . . so why are you trying to comfort me now?" he asked trying to steel himself for a major let down. "Please Bri . . . I beg you don't act nice if you're just going to turn around and crush my heart to dust with your cold words . . ." he said, his voice breaking at the thought of the pain the words would bring, no matter how much he tried to protect himself from them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 am
Brilyra listened to his words, feeling a pain in her heart..was she going to 'crush his heart into dust' or comfort him? The man that had driven her insane with pain..with misery..with lust..with love..what a twisted relationship they had..this love hate chain..what made it worse was that the hate was all imagined, but..was the love imagined too?

Not for her..and more and more she was beginning to believe..maybe not for Ryan either..Brilyra rose, moving so that she was straddling Ryan before she stood, wrapping her arms around the trollish neck and resting her cheek near the forehead since the top of the head was beyond comfortable reach at the moment. Brilyra didn't have to answer his questions singularly..she knew something better.. She tilted to press a kiss to his cold, leathery forehead, before setting her cheek there again as she sang softly, her voice lovely and clear, "And remember me when, you fall asleep again, my love I hold you tightly, together forevermore."

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:54 am
Ryan closed his eyes as she sang and a few more tears slipped down his cheeks. Slowly, his hands reached up and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. Just . . . enjoying the feeling of holding her in his arms again . . . even if he was a troll at the moment.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff