Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari Kuuki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:40 pm
The twins stayed in the middle of the group not wanting to follow behind. They were scared but it didn't show. Haikari and Sarah still had their dresses on and had just put their headphones back on.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:26 pm
They reached the graveyard. Vanessa looked to the others. "Spread out. Its a big place to cover." She said as she walked off on her own. This was the place where she caught a glimpse of when going through the portal. She walked down rows of tombstones. There was a large tombstone at the very back of the graveyard. She walked over to it and looked behind. There he was. The king was passed out behind it. Vanessa turned back to make sure no one was anywhere in viewing distance of her. She knelt down and quietly pulled out a vial of poison and dumped it all down his throat. He would die in a quiet sleep. Just in a matter of hours. She smiled to herself, leaving the body there, knowing she had done her job.

Vanessa stood back up and walked back to where the others were. "Maybe I was wrong. He doesn't seem to be here after all. " She said with a small sigh.

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:29 pm
Hogsnort glanced in the direction she pointed. upon noticing the movement, he threw up his arms and began to scream, turning to run away. HIs mouth gibbered things like "I don't wanna die!" and, "Don't eat me!" Between wails of fear.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:08 pm
Minato kept his cool. "If you all stopped freaking out," he said drawing his sword, "things will be fine." He moved by James. "If they are undead, taking off their heads is the only way to win," he said with a grim face, "otherwise it's like staring death in the eye when fighting them."  

destiny-demon

x-Obscene_Love-x

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:31 pm
Naomi

Naomi readied herself. 'I'm sorry, I should not have worried, I over reacted,' she confessed, shifting from one form to another in a comforting haze. Naomi sent her glowing orb ahead of her, so that all of her group could see if anything came to attack.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:58 pm
"So where could the King be then?" Hector asked. "He couldn't have just disappeared. He's around somewhere."  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:03 pm
"Perhaps he came here but already left. We should keep all options opened." She said, looking worried for the King. When really on the inside she was laughing. She now just had to get everyone away from the graveyard before someone found his body.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:12 pm
Pre could see something very weird just happened, but she couldn't say what. She was too preoccupied with searching in her area a little ways away from Vanessa.
"So he's not here then," Pre concluded, "Where else could he have gone...?" Pre wondered aloud. She knew of no places on this planet, so she could only rely on the others.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Archer_Jack

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:22 pm
Wesker heard a familiar moan..." don't look now, but we've got zombies approaching. " Wesker got out a handgun.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:32 pm
The twins looked around Sarah spotted the body and walked behind the grave to look. When Hikari asked her what she was doing Sarah told her she was reading. Sarah stood up and joined Hikari then they hear Weskers warning. Neither had guns so they tried to stay in the middle of the group.  

Hikari Kuuki

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:34 pm
Pre's hand unconsciously reached for her sword when she saw the undead creatures approaching. She decided that if her body knew how to fight, she would leave herself to her instincts.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:38 pm
wesker threw to them a pair of hand guns, one of them being his. He then got his magnum out. " aim for the head." Wesker noticing the first one shot and made the first zombies head explode.  

Archer_Jack

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Pre slowly removed her sword. It felt comfortable in her hand, and the weight was just right for her.
"I don't get this, but I'm going to help out too," Pre said and readied herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:36 pm
Hector fired arrows at the zombies, pinning them to trees. "Hopefully that will hold them." he said.

Hector fired more arrows, staving off a few of the zombies.  

Professor_Steampunk

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:33 pm
Vanessa drew her scythe and began slicing through zombies. She had no fear of them what so ever. These zombies were no match for their group.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff