Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Art/SoT Fan Art Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you make fan art?
  Yes
  I can't draw, but I have my own type of art
  I could, but I haven't
View Results

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:45 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

LOL! There were people in school who would say things or do things for shock value. They never got it from me. ^_~

someone threw a cherry bomb at me at school...it blew up on near my shoulder...i couldnt hear out my right ear for like 2 days...i wuznt shocked...jst pissed...nvr did find the ******** that did it...

I once had a girl come up to me and say, "I joined Black Mass when I was a Freshman." and all I did was listen. She was saying all sorts of things. As a matter of fact, she told me the things she wasn't suppose to tell those who aren't in Black Mass. And she was getting irritated that I didn't really care.

Black Mass?....i have no idea wut that is....

Black Mass is a local Vampire cult. There's a covonent a few miles down the street from our place. Weird things happen every Sunday. And the part that really sucks is that they steal our animals sometimes.

Nutmeg had a litter of puppies. Four of them. I woke up one morning and found Meg crying next to four dead puppies. Turns out the covonent needed innocent blood, so they took it from my new puppies by cutting their arteries and draining their blood. Damn bastards. Nutmeg was so depressed that she stopped eating and I was turned in for animal cruelty. ME! Mean to animals? Especially Nutmeg, the greatest pet a person could ask for!

um you do know you call the police in that situation especially when you have probable suspisions that it wuz the local vampire cult...puppies dont slit their own arteries....

The sheriff came and told me to keep locks and barbwire on the fence. However.........my horse uses that fence to scratch his chin. Not smart with the barbwire.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:50 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I once had a girl come up to me and say, "I joined Black Mass when I was a Freshman." and all I did was listen. She was saying all sorts of things. As a matter of fact, she told me the things she wasn't suppose to tell those who aren't in Black Mass. And she was getting irritated that I didn't really care.

Black Mass is a local Vampire cult. There's a covonent a few miles down the street from our place. Weird things happen every Sunday. And the part that really sucks is that they steal our animals sometimes.

Nutmeg had a litter of puppies. Four of them. I woke up one morning and found Meg crying next to four dead puppies. Turns out the covonent needed innocent blood, so they took it from my new puppies by cutting their arteries and draining their blood. Damn bastards. Nutmeg was so depressed that she stopped eating and I was turned in for animal cruelty. ME! Mean to animals? Especially Nutmeg, the greatest pet a person could ask for!

um you do know you call the police in that situation especially when you have probable suspisions that it wuz the local vampire cult...puppies dont slit their own arteries....

The sheriff came and told me to keep locks and barbwire on the fence. However.........my horse uses that fence to scratch his chin. Not smart with the barbwire.

....yea i wouldnt suggest that...thats a crime killing puppies i believe....killing animals anyways...so yea...they should have been charged with fines at the very least for cruelty to animals...you can go to jail for that....so yea....i say buy a gun and make shure to put out the word that you have more puppies....then jst wait in the bushes for them to show up and have yourself a good ole reinactment of the Blade movie......^_^ he used guns right?...eh doesnt matter....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:42 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

....yea i wouldnt suggest that...thats a crime killing puppies i believe....killing animals anyways...so yea...they should have been charged with fines at the very least for cruelty to animals...you can go to jail for that....so yea....i say buy a gun and make shure to put out the word that you have more puppies....then jst wait in the bushes for them to show up and have yourself a good ole reinactment of the Blade movie......^_^ he used guns right?...eh doesnt matter....

I live out in the middle of the Meth Capitol of California (that's no lie, either). There's a guy who breeds tigers seven miles off from my place, another guy who has REALLY mean dogs, wolf owners next door, a meth lab down the street, and to add the cherry on the sunday, there's a vampire cult that meets up around here. NO s**t, I HAVE A GUN! I've used it a few times to.

The neighbor thought he could get away with letting his damn wolf bear my Kuzco. I taught that guy a lesson. He tried to sue me too.....  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 5:57 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

I live out in the middle of the Meth Capitol of California (that's no lie, either). There's a guy who breeds tigers seven miles off from my place, another guy who has REALLY mean dogs, wolf owners next door, a meth lab down the street, and to add the cherry on the sunday, there's a vampire cult that meets up around here. NO s**t, I HAVE A GUN! I've used it a few times to.

The neighbor thought he could get away with letting his damn wolf bear my Kuzco. I taught that guy a lesson. He tried to sue me too.....

do you know the members of this Vampire Cult?
if you do i say buy some dry cement then fill their gas tanks with it.
now thats funni.
"WTF?! It says im full! Why am i not moving!"
^_^ it works...ive done it. the gauge will always read full and it ******** the engine!  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 4:10 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

now thats funni.
^_^ it works...ive done it. the gauge will always read full and it ******** the engine!

Now there's an idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:52 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

now thats funni.

Now there's an idea.

cement will make it always read full, Sugar will corrode*sp* it, and a lit fuse will make it go boom. ^_^...unfortunately ive only done 1 and 2....havent done 3 yet... sweatdrop  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:28 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

now thats funni.

Now there's an idea.

cement will make it always read full, Sugar will corrode*sp* it, and a lit fuse will make it go boom. ^_^...unfortunately ive only done 1 and 2....havent done 3 yet... sweatdrop

You're terrible!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:05 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari

now thats funni.

Now there's an idea.

You're terrible!

i am? i dont think so...jst creativly nasty sometimes. ^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Sayuri-Ryuu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:43 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
I can't draw to save my life. However, I know that others can. I wanna see the art some of you have made on Sword of Truth. The closest thing I have to fan art is all made of fabric. I make costumes. I have Mord Sith costumes, and Confessor costumes at the moment. I'm about to start working on others, I just need more time.

yes others can so we need this thread. i cant howerver....my talents lie in the mind and the pen. ^_^

As do mine. My drawing talents lie in the Realm of stick figures.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:19 am
...this is sad we are on page 5 and we have yet to get one piece of art in here...so i shall post one...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
you like? ^_^
*busts out laughing*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Kahlann

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:53 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252

as i've said before I love you whee

and Phanari I love you too. you guys act on what i think of. for that i'm jealous.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:25 am
Kahlann
Platinum_Behemoth252

as i've said before I love you whee

and Phanari I love you too. you guys act on what i think of. for that i'm jealous.

heart *feels loved* heart
4laugh *huggles you* 4laugh  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Kahlann

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:57 pm
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ipq5t7r4ibk

go enjoy my art and laugh!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:17 pm
Kahlann
http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?ipq5t7r4ibk

go enjoy my art and laugh!

eek sweatdrop xd omgz, thats cute heart whee

Edit: Kahlann is a female force.  

Nikki Shayla Amnell
Crew

Nikki Shayla Amnell
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:55 pm
http://artpad.art.com/?ipq8io9vq0o

I don't know, I'm tired, I suck at drawing with a mouse, and the damn thing is laggy... but its still pretty damn good I guess sweatdrop have fun!  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff