Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:31 am
Satsudo eyes Onsphalt for a moument before hugging his snout "Dont say such mean things. You'll lose your friends that way" she said. It was her own way of saying 'I forgive you'  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:42 pm
"Friends? I believe you mean friend. Now I believe we have a snowy mountain you wanted to see?" Onsphalt asked. He shook his head instinctively to get her off, making sure it just soft enough that she wouldn't think he was trying to hurt her or throw her off. The Ankhen then began walking for the gates of the town.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:45 pm
Satsudo flew and sat on Onsphalt's shoulder "You're an insensitive jerk" she said holding back tears and looking away from him and tossing the amulet away from her  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:50 pm
Onsphalt caught the amulet, and looked at her, confused and hurt. A tear ran from his eye and he asked, "Wh-what do you mean? What did I do?"

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:52 pm
"You just shake me off like all of this was nothing!! I was trying to get over myself and yet you dont comfort when I need it most....I try being there for you best I can" she said now having her head in her knees trying to hide the fact that she was crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:55 pm
"It's not that, my nose is just sensitive. You know that. Come here." Onsphalt explained picking her up and hugging her gently between a hand and his chest. "I'm sorry." He said, a little more meaningful this time.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:58 pm
"Y-you mean it this time?" she asked softly not getting her hopes up again. She liked being warm under her new coat then being hugged by her best friend in the world

((Bleh.....I cant believe I wrote that))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:01 pm
[[Why not?(Has a guess)]]
"I mean it? Do you still want to explore Snow Peak?" Onsphalt asked at the end, not letting any of his own excitement creep into his voice. He looked into her eyes while waiting for her response, knowing that she might take it the wrong way if he started to look away.

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:09 pm
((Cause.....it's freaking turning out to be kinda like a book I'm reading....and it sounded cheesy to me))

Satsudo nodded "Yeah" she sniffled and wipped her tears away "I still want to go" she buried her face into his chest again trying to stop the crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 pm
Onsphalt would let her stay where she was until she decided to move. He began the short walk to the gate. He opened it with his mind once he reached it and walked back to the mountain.
[[Exits to Snow Peak.]]

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:15 pm
Satsudo didnt move. She liked staying there feeling safe for the moument

[[Exit to Snow Peak]]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:22 pm
((Enters from Karavos Mining))
Lior travelled for days, and ended up in a snowy field. She shivered, as her ears twitched from the cold. Lior looked around for a city or someplace to stay, so she wouldn't die of hypothermia. She wandered aimlessly around in the snow, leaning on her staff for support.
"If Miraldae saw me like this, he'd be laughing right now." she murmured to herself.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

Durithill's ears were bent back to protect them from the cold wind as he trudged through the snow. The snow may not have been too deep, but Durithill was a wolf now and even a foot or two of snow made travel exceedingly difficult. The small pack he wore on his back to carry his spellbook was begining to weigh him down as the snow continued to wet it. Ahead of him he noticed another traveler struggling through the snow, presumably towards the city. Although Durithill generally avoided revealing he could speak, it was quite obvious he probably wouldn't make it to the city in his wolf form without help. "Hey! You there!" he called out to the neko ahead of him, begining to push his way through the snow towards her. "Are you heading towards the city!?"

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:59 pm
Lior turned around, trying to locate the voice's owner.
"Yes." she called out as she staggered onward, still leaning on her bo staff. Lior trudged through the snow, as her ears began to quiver on their own.

~Kiri~Kunoichi~

Alien Informer

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
____ When the finger points to the yonder мσση
_←━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ ━ ━ ⊱⊰ ╜

"Down here in the snow!" Durithill called as he noticed Lior looking around for him. Sometimes he still forgot he had a wolf's body, and people tended to ignore him unless he basically shouted in their face. "I'm the wolf!" He lept up in the air so that Lior would notice him before continuing his push towards her. "The city is north, not far from here!"

Theƒσσ will look at the fingertip

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces