Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Web of a Slave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  Slave owner(human)
  Slave(vampire)
  Slave(werewolf)
  Slave(demon)
  Military(they own slaves too)
  Part of The Cure(vampire,werewolf,demon)
  Human(part of The Cure)
View Results

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:34 pm
Letting up on the fire, he let the steel continue cooking itself as he gave a heavy sigh and kicked the lever to his side causing the track to move and another steel filled kart for him to melt down. "As fun as this can be, I hate this job." He growled as he shot fire into the new Kart. "I don't even get paid for this crap, I just get fed a mug of blood three times a day."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:56 pm
User Image

Skara

"That's true." Skara agreed. She watched him not exactly sure what to say, since she was used to getting told not to talk more than she had to around pretty much everybody. She pulled out her water and froze it again, manipulating it into a shape that resembled a person.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:56 pm
Raurick finished off the cart and kicked the lever once again causing the line to move as he readied for the next kartload. "You know, if you feel like telling me anything, getting anything off your chest or talking about something, feel free to speak." He said with a small chuckle. "You have all the freedom in the world around me." He said as he sent another stream of fire at the new cartload.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:47 pm
A few miles away, Death awoke to the sound of flames, someone melting some metal he guessed."God damnit." he mumbled to himself."It's bad enough that I became a god-forsaken lowly slave, but having to tolerate sleeping out on a piece of s**t blanket and waking up every single NIGHT to some god-awful sound it just too much!" He tugged on his chain, trying vainly to break it loose. Unfortunately for him, the chains were incredibly thick and heavily reinforced with magic; there was no way he alone could break it. Death sighed and decided to practice preparing battle tactics, like he used to do during the war, for the rest of the night.  

heylookitsmrvolcano

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara was about to answer when she heard something far off... chains? She shook her head. 'I'm just imagining things' she thought, brushing it off she looked back towards Raurick. "You know it's been awhile since someone truly cared what I think or feel." She said. Her ice reformed into an exact, tiny duplicate of Rakazi. "Even his kind words seemed so nice for awhile... even if he didn't really mean them." She manipulated the ice again, this time into Raurick. She looked at the ice for awhile, "I wonder if your son looked a lot like you." She said contemplatively. She closed her eyes, the ice changed bit by bit into a young vampire with similar traits of Raurick. "What do you think?" she asked, holding out the ice figurine to Raurick.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm
User Image

Rakazi

Rakazi found himself getting bored again. He got up and started wandering the grounds. The sound of rattling chains drew him into a new direction. Soon he found himself standing in front of what he guessed was a vampire. He looked him over, his eyes showing fully his boredom. "Who are you?" He asked.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

heylookitsmrvolcano

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:04 pm
Death looked up at the human in disgust, then lowered his head back down again."My name is of no concern of yours, human." he said spitefully.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:14 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"Oh really?" he asked a bit surprised. "Well I guess you are right about that though." He conceded. He sat down and watched Death, curious what he would do, though not showing it at all.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:31 am
Raurick looked over at the ice sculpture and smiled softly. "Close... he looked more like his mother." He explained fondly. "He had a more human face, his eyes were a bit bigger, his ears weren't as pointed as mine and his fangs were a bit longer." As he described his son he turned back to the carts and kicked the lever as he let up on the fire. A few more karts to go and he's back in his cell, maybe if he's lucky he'll get time to wander for getting his work done early.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:32 am
User Image

Skara

Skara listened as he described his son's traits. All the while changing the ice to the specifications. She held the ice in one hand as she got up, watching Raurick work with renewed fascination.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

Daemithus Nezaio

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,675 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:03 am
Raurick squatted catching his breath as the new kart rattled in. Normally he could last through the entire process, but today he had used his fire earlier cutting down on his ability to freely weild it for long periods of time. His breathing was heavy and he stared at the kart as if he hated it. "Whew... I shouldn't have gotten pissed earlier..." He said standing back up and cracking his knuckles. Once more he let loose a blast of fire and began melting down the steel.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:41 pm
User Image

Skara

Skara looked at Raurick worriedly. "Are you okay?" she asked moving closer to him. She barely touched him, a coldness running across his arm for a moment. She concentrated, sending a bit of her energy into Raurick. Backing off a few paces she sat down, holding the ice figurine which showed traces of water, she smiled at Raurick.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

heylookitsmrvolcano

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:26 pm
Death growled at the human as he drew battle diagrams in the dirt. He would make it clear that he hated a human's company. "It's very late. Shouldn't you be getting your rest, sir?" Death asked, clearly showing his anger through his voice. Normally he he would tell a human off, right then and there, but he was sore all over and he knew the chains would shock his severely if he tried anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image

Rakazi

"I should, but I don't feel tired" He admitted. Brushing of the anger Death showed he moved a little closer and asked "What is that for?" He pointed to the battle diagrams that had been drawn in the dirt.

Krystal-unicorn

Fashionable Flatterer

heylookitsmrvolcano

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:15 pm
Death grabbed his Razaki's hair and pulled his head to the ground."Listen up, human.I don't know if you're purposely doing this to piss me off or if you're just plain stupid but obviously I need to tell you straight up since you won't listen to subtle hints: I don't like your company, let alone your species. If it was my choice I'd tear you apart; but since I have this damn chain on me you best consider your life spared. Now, leave my alone." With that, Death released his grip on Razaki.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff