Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Lil' Ria Bag (The creative Corner)
Writer's Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shunko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:36 pm
A strange dream I had one time. It was really freaky. O.O It was divided into two parts... by white flashes. I dont know how they got to the parts, though. wish I knew.

-------------------------------------

"Wait! Please, wait!" She called out to the moving train, who seemed to embark on an adventure into the sunset. She stopped running, too late to at least hop on the back and get on. "Oh... I was so late. I won't get to see him before he..." her scentance died off, as her raven hair blew in the wind. She was completely alone, all the trains having left, and all of the people were on it. The gaurds had left their posts, having it be time to go home, except for the young girl with the raven hair.

"I miss you..."

------new part------

"Why? Was I not good enough for you?" She asked sadly, yet angrily too. Tears fell from her cold, blue eyes, as his deep green ones looked away. feelings of pain, hurt, sadness, and anger stirred around in her mind as she cried and cried. She didn't understand. What had happened? The young boy with dark brown hair tried hard to not comfort her in any way, wanting to leave so she would be safe. "I just want you to be safe..." He whispered to her quietly. "I don't wan't you to get hurt--" "But I am hurt! you hurt me..." He was interuppted by the young girl.

"Can you really look me in the eyes and say that you don't love me?"

He wanted to answer, but couldn't find the words to say.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:45 pm
@shunko-you have weird dreams..XD...its like..soap opera scenes. XD or Shojo manga..manga better..hai hai
Im getting bad with ella and joy poems..

Kiss or die

Kiss me or kill me
as long as theres touch
do I need you that much??
beat me kick me
as long as theres touch
yell and scream
all eyes on me
stab, bleed and cut
as long as theres touch
grab pull tug
as long as theres touch
I have a little hunch
that goes on such
I don't mind pain
not want money or fame
just want warmth, heat
bodies close and rubbing
thanks for coming

Kiss me or Kill me.
dosen't matter to me
if its coming from you
it be pleasure or pain.
I reach out to clutch
as long as theres touch.  

JoY_AnGel

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:58 pm
I like the way it's set up, Joy... a little violent though... sweatdrop

and Shrunko, she's right. lol. xd 3nodding anyway, here's one of mine:

Remorse of a murderess

A tale treated as truth—
Fool believed.
Night.
Blade’s silver ledge.
His hard, bloodless face.
What have I done?
I wonder.

Congealed—
On my tarnished hands.
I realize not soon enough.
I leave.

His glassy eyes,
Mine I open
No one is there
He was never one
To let go.
Composure I can’t feel,
Repetition in its stead.
Reflections ricochet through my head.
One choice.

To Officer Lou
I tell it to.
He rolls his eyes,
A wild look at his friend.
A promise he can’t keep.

Clowns of blue.
To the Circus tent.
Trainers with briefcases,
Animals and their notepads.
Our ring leader in black,
Demands respect.
Me.
Their entertainment.

No lies this time ‘round.
The verdict.
“A place where she can be alone,”—
A woman with a heavy cross declares,
“She belongs in a home.”
Court is adjourned.
The wretched jacket is donned.

yay! Crazy lady!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:41 am
Wishing,
Falling,

Hoping,

Crawling...
Love has left me so forlorn,
My heart still beats, despite how its torn.

It's small, and I just had an idea, so.. Mreh. :: shrug :: I just realized again how much I miss school.. Which has nothing to do with poetry, but mreh! xP  

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 11:31 pm
@katie-short,sweet,simple,and leaves you wondeirng.

Touch.

when Ella is fighting, she dodges right and left to avoid being hit.

when Ella is being trapped between a wall and Joy, she pushes her away to avoid being touched.

Ella likes to drink liquar, likes to play chess, and observing the spring skies.

Ella doesn't like it when Joy gets too close, doesn't like the way Joy is always on her mind, and the way Joy smirks at woman.

her technique is flawless. watch the enemy, let him get close, then cuthimdown, don't ever let them get too close to you.

Her technique is flawed. Joy gets too close sometimes, and her hot hands around her wrists, making her heart quicken, letting her get close.

she is usually warm.

because she doesn't realize she's cold until Joy wraps that fervent body around hers.

where they fought, erased, burned to the ground, lost.

where they made love, sweaty bodies desperately mashed together as one.

Ella doesn't like to be touched.

because she doesn't want to feel her love.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:11 am
Makie made a Christmas Love story, kyuu! Actually, it was for school, and it was only supposed to be two pages, kyuu... Some how I ended up writing eleven pages, kyuu... DX

Not everyone believes in god, nor does every one believe in Santa Claus, Cupid or the Easter bunny. Every one has their reasons, and their beliefs, their thoughts and feelings and every one has a little piece of heaven they can call their own. And when they feel the time is right they move on to another world, or they stay a little while longer and do something that they’ve longed to do...

She didn’t have a chance, she never had a chance to do what she wanted. She didn’t have time to believe and feel, and think... She never even had a little place to call her own and paint it with the colors of her soul. Now, she lied, across the ground of Africa, she was spread out all across the savanna. This is where her best friend and mother decided to leave her.

She told him, she’d be with him forever and that they’ll go out adventuring together, but this was her last adventure. Now she was finding out if God is really there and if all those holiday icons actually spread love, gave out gifts and hid chocolate eggs around your house. She was watching over the whole savanna, where she rested, her soul was free to roam around.

“Are you sure she wanted it this way?” An officer asked them, as him, a boy and a crying mother stood.

“Yes. She always wanted to go out and explore the world, now she can!” The boy said, his hands in fists, his eyes closed tightly and a small smile on his face. He shook violently, before looking back up at the place where she rested. The wind blew, picking up sand, dirt, rocks and... Her ashes...

A Christmas Love Story

A girl stood in the frozen in the snow of the park in Halifax. The light frozen rain came down from the sky softly. The kids played happily in the park, having snowball fights, making snowmen and going tobogganing. She moved slightly, her feet dragging in the thick snow and wet slush. Her hood was up over her face, blocking out any light. A sudden snowflake fell on her nose before a hard snowball hit the back of her head. The girl fell to the ground with a ‘thunk’ as loud as the thunder in a quaint night.

A boy came jogging over, a child’s grin on his face. He had a little goatee, and some fuzz on his chin. His eyes brows were a thick brown, just like his dark chocolate hair that was long and thick. He had a toque on, along with a simple jacket, plain bleached out silver pants. The teenager’s shirt read ‘Magical Trevor’ in white letters on a black shirt. He looked like he threw on whatever was on the floor, the ‘grunge’ look is what most people said it was.

“Sorry.” His voice was deep, but soft, almost like a gentle giant. “Oops...” The boy panicked quickly before helping the girl up. She had soft, almost pale skin and her cheeks and lips were red like cherries. She had blond hair which was pulled into pony tails, her bangs hanging down to the side of her face. Her hair was powdered with snow, as well as her clothes. For such beautiful girl, she had such a dark wardrobe.

She had on a plain black dress, which looked strapless from afar. The dress went down to her knees, the ends were ruffled flaring out. She had on black tights with small, black, fuzzy boots. For accessories, she had dark arm warmers, which hung loosely around her wrists. The blond also had a black collar around her neck, tied together with a white ribbon. She also had on a necklace with a cross on it, along with a silver chain around her waist with a cross attached to it.

Her dark, shadowed coat lay on the white snow, visibly. The boy took the coat up and brushed it off, he was such a gentleman. He slid her arms through the sleeves of the coat, and smiled at her. Although the girl just stood, her chocolate eyes just staring at him. Her perfume filled his nose, as he smiled in a daze. He snapped out of it the moment a kid whipped by him.

“Umm... Hi, I’m Giles... Giles Langley. What’s your name?” The grungy looking boy said, offering his hand, with his forest green eyes shining from the sun’s ray. The girl stared at him for a few seconds, before replying.

“I’m Raina Saviour...” Her voice was distant, almost cold. Giles stood there for a second, wondering why she was so dark and cold. He put down his hand and then scratched his head. There wasn’t much to say, and Raina was just listening, waiting until she could go.
“Sorry about the snowball... I was just playing with some of the kids, and I guessed it just went too far.” She stood there in silence like she didn’t care. And the truth was, she didn’t care.

“So, uhh... Do you want to play with us? The kids would like it.” He said as the impatient kids came storming up to him.

“I don’t play childish games.” Came her cold reply, her face looked dark as she pulled up her hood. “Can I go now?”

“Uhhh... S-Sure!” The girl then turned on her heels and left, leaving him staring at her as she left. The kids saw this and took advantage of it, tackling him into the snow. It was payback for leaving their game. “H-Hey! No fair!” He said playfully, as they all got off him and ran off to get some snow. Giles got up slowly, brushing off the snow. ‘I wonder who that girl was...’ He thought, the picture of the girl on the ground flashed in his head. ‘Raina, huh? I hope I see her again. She was-‘

“ATTACK!!” A kid yelled out as multiple snowballs were flung at him. He fell down hit, he remained in the snow face down, until—“GOTCHA!” Giles yelled out flinging a snowball at one of the kids. The game was back on.

A blond haired girl watched that from afar, her hands shaking. She quickly ran away, afraid to watch more. She ran down the streets, through alleyways, over snow banks and past snowball fights. She ran and ran until she reached an apartment house. “Hey mom!” Raina whispered under her breath, before running upstairs into her room. Her wet shoes made puddles on the floors of the house. When she got in her room, she flung some things in a bag and made a run for it.

“Raina, dear, you’ll be late for your appointment if you don’t hurry! And-“

“I know, mom! I’m going now, bye!” The blond called out shutting the door behind her.

“Honestly... I don’t know how I can live with her, but I if I say that, I’ll regret it later.” Her mother sighed continuing on chopping the vegetables.

Outside, Raina ran, again, breathing deeply. She waved at store owners and passer buyers as she went by them. Eventually, she ended up at her destination, an ambulance just arrived in front of the building. Raina watched the stretcher come out with an old man on it. She guessed it must have been a heart attack. Walking a little more slowly, she arrived in the lobby of the Hospital. She checked in and sighed as she walked through the familiar halls. The smell of blood, and the cries of children getting needles echoed through her head. She pushed the button for the elevator to go up. She waited for the elevator doors to open. When it did, she found it was empty, she smiled as she walked in.

“Wait!!!” A boy’s voice rung out before the doors closed. Raina opened the doors again, to come to face with Giles. He was with a blanket of snow over him. The girl sighed as her chocolate eyes seemed to flash sighs of anger. She didn’t like being close to others, well depending on who it was and other things too.

“So we meet again.” He said pressing a button, smiling his stupid grin.

“Why are you here?” Raina asked, looking away.

“I could ask you the same thing.” There was an eerie silence between the two. “Yeah... One of the kids got a cold and hypothermia... So his parents rushed him to the hospital. It took me a while to get away from the snowball fights without the kids agreeing to stop pelting snowballs at my head.” He chuckled lightly, as he poked her in the back. Nothing but a small giggle and sigh came from her red lips.

‘So she’s ticklish...’ Giles giggled in his mind, moving his fingers around her back, sending shivers up her spine. A faint giggle when he tickled her around the lower back. He wrapped his arms around her, and held her tight no matter how hard she squirmed. Her cheeks became redder as he began to tickle her in the stomach. Raina bit her tongue, almost causing it to bleed as she held in the laughter.

In a matter of seconds, a tickle fight broke out between them as the elevator began to go up slowly. Raina poked him in the stomach, and back, as Giles tickled her in the weak spots, the neck, the back of the arm, the stomach and the back of the knees. Raina laughed, while Giles just smiled happily. The elevator dinged, causing the blond to gulp and brush off her clothes. She walked out of the elevator with her head down.

‘What? Does she not like hospitals...? Wait... Every one hates them, but why could she be upset. She was having fun too!’

School was almost ending, so Giles’s class decided to arrange a Secret Santa between them and the other Grade 11 class. They all put their names in a hat, and picked out of a separate one. In the other hat were names of the other class. Giles reached his, grungy hand in and pulled out a piece of paper. The paper had a watermelon design on it, he thought it must have been a girl. He looked at the name that he could barely make out.

~Raina Savior

The ‘i’ wasn’t dotted, and the end of the ‘R’ kept going making a semi squiggly line under her first name. The top of the ‘S’, did the same thing, but went over the top of her last name. The teenager liked the way she spelt her name, her writing was cute. Although she couldn’t understand how a Goth like her would use such girly paper. Well, she did play along with his tickle/poke fight, so maybe she wasn’t just a total Goth... She had crosses on so maybe she was Christian.

When Giles went down the busy streets of Halifax, he looked for the perfect gift for Raina. For a girl like her, that he couldn’t understand he didn’t know what to get her. Maybe if he could get to know her better, he’ll know what to get. But the question was, where was she? He continued to walked around, with his silly toque, his ‘Magical Trevor’ shirt and jeans on. He also had the same simple coat he had on yesterday, even though the zipper was broken. He breathed in some of the cold air, smelling the perfume of Raina’s silky hair.

Giles opened his forest eyes and saw the blond he was looking for. She was talking with the Toy Shop owner, but quickly smiled and waved good bye. Her smile was genuine. It lit up her gentle, soft face. He longed to see that smile again, and again, until he could capture it. Shaking his head he noticed the scent of Raina’s perfume disappeared, evaporated in the air, up to God.

Giles mentally smacked himself, scratching his mat of a head. How could he find her now? Well, she was talking with the owner of the shop, maybe he knew where she was going. Maybe she dropped a hint on the place she was heading off to. He caught up to the shopkeeper who she was talking to. “Uh, mister shopkeeper?” Giles asked with a tap on the owner’s shoulders.

“Ah! How may I help you?” The usual greeting anyone would get from a shopkeeper.

“That girl... Raina... Where did she go?” The owner’s face lightened the moment Giles mentioned the girl’s name. But then his expression saddened, and the teenager hadn’t the slightest clue why.

“Poor girl... I don’t think she’ll ever get her Christmas wish...” Then he returned his normal expression. “But that’s confidential where she went.” Giles was shocked, he must be really close to her, as he seemed to know what she wanted... What she wanted, is exactly what the boy was looking for!

“Hey gramps, do you think you could tell me what she wants for Christmas?”

“Not with that tone of voice young man!”

“S-Sorry... Is this better, I need to know what Raina wants for Christmas, do you know what she wants?” His tone softened, and it was calm and relaxed. Although inside, he was rushing around, worrying about several things at once.

“Sorry, but no, I don’t know so I can’t tell you.” That was the shopkeepers reply that immediately got Giles all riled up.

“But you just said you knew what she wanted!”

“Yes, I know that, but I can’t tell you that. Go find Raina, she’ll tell you what she wants.” The shopkeeper said, with an ‘in-your-face’ kind of tone. With that the owner went inside his shop and left Giles to himself. The teenager was very frustrated and pulled his toque over his hat covering his face. Next, still pulling on the woolen hat he let out a huge cry of frustration. Several people stared at him like he had three heads, but he didn’t care. No, he just wanted to know what Raina wanted, or where she was so he can get to know her.

Walking glumly, he put his hands in his pockets, and his head hung low, he sighed at how long he was searching for Raina. Where else in Halifax that he didn’t look in, did she go!? Well, he didn’t check the houses, but aside from that he checked every where! Every alley, every street, every shop, every hill, heck he even asked around if they seen her. He let out a sigh a he laid down a snowy bench. It was only he felt his head touch something. He moved his head to stare straight up at Raina who stared down at him. He blushed, while she turned away.

“Raina... Umm... What do you like?” Giles asked, breaking the silence.

“Why do you ask all of a sudden?”

“Well...” He paused, he couldn’t tell her he was her secret Santa. “I want to be your friend!” He finally declared, with the same smile he had on when he first met her. Her shoulders moved up and down, was she laughing?

“Why do you want to be my friend?” Was that... Sadness in her voice, or something else? He couldn’t think of anything else it could be.

“Well... I want to get to know you better...!” He paused before going on, knowing she’d probably ask ‘Why?’. “Because, every one needs a friend to have fun with, and I think you need to have some more fun with some friends!” There was silence. She finally turned around for split second to look at him, her chocolate eyes shining with... Tears, maybe?

“That’s a stupid reason.” Raina turned around again.

“Then, Raina, can you tell me what you do with your friends?” Giles asked, sitting on his knees, his hands reached for her lightly snow powdered hair.

“We...” Raina paused, moving away to the complete edge. “... Talk.”

“Then can I be your friend who you can talk to?” He took his hand back, his thick dark brown hair rustled in the wind. More silence, how could he get close to her if she wouldn’t talk to him.

“No... Well... No...” Raina couldn’t make up her mind. ‘No! He can’t be your friend! He can’t be your friend!’ She told herself over and over.

“Why can’t I be your friend...?” Giles’s voice seemed sad, almost longing, lustful.

“Because you don’t understand what goes on with me!” With that she stood up and walked off, then jogged and finally sprinted away out of sight. Giles’s arm was outstretched almost calling out for Raina, the blond. He let his arm drop, then followed by his body. He lied there on the bench letting the snow fall over him making a blanket.

“Why won’t she open up? Is she afraid people won’t accept her?” Giles asked, before getting up slowly with a sigh. All of that time he spent looking for her went down the drain. And it went all too fast, the moment shattered and broke into pieces so quickly...

______

Part two coming soon, kyuu! ^W^  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:18 am
Part two, kyuu! Tee hee hee, hope you enjoy, kyuu!
________

It was a week until school closed, and a week to get her gift, he’ll have to get her something by then, but she’s too hard to understand. That day, after school, Giles followed Raina home, and kept a low profile. People may call it stalking, others call it insane lust, but Giles... Giles called it sleuthing. He followed her and watched her every move, she was kind and graceful and found out she volunteered at the soup kitchen. She even worked part time at a local grocery store. Last, but not least, she found out where she lived, and from that her phone number. Feeling proud of himself, Giles relaxed and took a little stroll down town. He even went to the grocery store Raina worked at.

Okay, maybe he was a stalker, obsessed, longing, he wanted to call her his own. Even though he didn’t know a lot about her, or anything, he liked the smell of her hair. How she laughed when she was tickled, how her pigtails always swayed back and fourth when she walked. Yeah... He was in love, and deep into it as well!

“Hey, do you know Raina Saviour by any chance...” The brown haired boy asked, looking at her name tag. “Michelle?” He talked to one of the workers, who instantly jumped up with joy.

“Yes! She’s so sweet and kind and does such a good job with her work! She’s kind of quiet, but she always brings the most thoughtful things for your birthday!” As she talked he started to wonder about Raina. How was she doing, and why didn’t he notice her before? Maybe it’s because she was quiet and blended in with the crowd. She was kind of small...

“And once, we threw a big party for her! We gave her stuffed animals, CDs, cards, home made goodies and together we all bought her the best gift of all!”

“What was it?” Curiosity killed the cat, but it got him this far, so he just had to ask.

“It’s a secret! Tee hee!” Michelle exclaimed happily, she was so open. However he got the information he needed, she liked practically anything anyone gave her! Leaving, he walked down the cold roads. It was getting a little chilly, and he was a little bored. Giles had no idea who to ask about Raina, or anything. Maybe he could go and play with the kids! He always found joy in that, he walked to the park as he thought about ‘his’ Raina.

“She’s so nice, but kind of dark when meeting new people. If only she showed other people that side of her!” When he arrived at the park, a girl with all black on and silver crosses on was already playing with the kids. She played with the kids and talked to them, she even got them quiet enough to listen a story. Giles leaned on against a hard tree and listened to the story as well.

“The Mouse King was beating the Nutcracker, so Clara took her shoe and threw it at the evil mouse. It hit him and fell to the ground, then the Nutcracker took the final hit. He destroyed the Mouse King and took Clara and the dolls to Candy Land! There Clara and the Nutcracker danced and danced until he transformed into a handsome Prince by Clara’s kiss. Soon-“

Her story was cut off by her sudden cough attacks. She coughed and coughed until he was sure she would cough up blood. Giles rushed to her side and picked her up. Raina coughed until eventually she did cough up blood, all over her savior’s face. Giles didn’t mind the blood that stained his fuzzy chin and goatee, he just wanted to get her to a safe place. Not to the Hospital, not to his place, he was going to her house. Her parents deserved a right to know!

He ran with the sensation as if this was her last breath. He ran even if his legs were shaking from the extra weight when he ran. If he misplaced his foot, he would surely break his foot, or twist it in a deformed matter. But even if that happened, he’d still take her to her parents. Raina’s coughing streaked stopped for a moment, enough for her to open her eyes. She saw the stalker that followed her, talked to her and wanted to be her friend. She didn’t squirm around though, she liked it from the angle where she was. The blond started to smile, but she started coughing again. It made Giles wince, why was she coughing so much?

When he arrived at her house, he burst through the door, to the family room where Raina’s mom was. With a simple turn of her head, she dropped her glass with a horrified expression and a shrill cry. Giles breathed heavily, he still carried the coughing girl. Her mother rushed past him upstairs, he followed until they arrived at Raina’s room. Posters were everywhere over the white ceiling and midnight blue walls, shelves were filled with books and CDs, stuffed animals covered the floor. Giles laid her on her bed, and collapsed on his knees. What was happening?

“What happened to her?” Both Giles and her mother asked the same question. “She started coughing as she was telling a story to the kids, I rushed over here to...”

“Please leave this room. Wait for me outside.” Her tone was serious and dire, he pushed himself out the door and listened. Coughing, splashing water, a glass hit the floor and shatter, a gulp... Silence. Was she okay? What happened in there? Her mother emerged from the room, turning off the lights and closing the door.

“She’s sleeping, she okay now...” They went downstairs, both sighing and on the edge of their nerves. They weren’t angry, they were worried. “She’s sick, very sick. She needs special medicine and I appreciate you bringing her here.” She picked up the pieces of glass and put them in a pile on the table. After, she took the pile carefully and put the pieces in the garbage. She came back in the room with a small cut on her hand. “How did you find this place... I’ve never seen you before...”

“Well, you see... I’m her secret Santa, so I walked her home one day and I... Found this place... Yeah...” Giles said taking off his hat, revealing the even more tangled mess of a hair he had. He felt so uncomfortable here. Raina upstairs resting after coughing up a whole days worth of meals. Her mother, after telling him she needs special medication, what did she have, it must be serious for ‘special’ medication.

The next few days, Raina was not at school. He asked the people he saw her around most if they saw her, but they didn’t know where she was either. Was Raina in the hospital? Time for more sleuthing! Every day he came to his house, and flung rocks at her window until she opened them. Then they would talk until Raina saw her mother. One day, after school, he went to her house, and flung rocks at her window, no reply. So this time he knocked. And it seemed like forever until he heard footsteps. He tried to just open the door, but it was locked. A crash could be heard from inside. Giles tried to force open the door, but he stopped, it would look like he was trying to break in. An old car came, heaving up the road, out popped her mom with bags and bags with God knows what. The moment she saw him she ran up to him.

“What’s happened to my Raina!?” Her mother screamed, so horrified it looked like she was about to kill him.

“I don’t know! I heard a crash and then I-“ He was cut off quickly, by the mom who opened the door, to see Raina on the ground, collapsed, a terrified scream and a slam of the door. Giles picked up the bags which he could now see was medicine, and brought them inside. He creaked the door closed and sighed. The teenager waited for her mother to come back down, so in the meantime looked around. An open book lay on the coffee table. It was a year book. He flipped through the pages, Raina wasn’t in either of them, none of the classes. However, by his picture it wrote ‘I think he likes me... I do too, but we don’t know each other and... He’ll just be upset in the end...’. Giles was shocked at the message and then even more when the mother screamed and ran down the stairs, lunging for the phone. His forest eyes could have been deceiving him, but did she call 911!?

“Hello!? 911!? My daughter she’s-!!” Giles froze up as he listened to Raina’s mother yell into the phone frantically. ‘Don’t say dead! Raina’s not dead! Raina can’t be dead! She’s not dead!’ He thought to himself flinging open the door to her room.

“Raina!!” He called out, his voice echoing through Raina’s room. It carried the same scent her perfumed hair did. Ignoring all temptation, lust, envy, he took Raina in his arms looking at her face. Blood was every where over her face and clothes.

He dried off all of her face, and gazed at the blond headed girl that lay in his arms. “Don’t die on me Raina!! We need to go out and see the world first!” He held her tightly as he remembered on of their conversations not too long ago.

‘Oh Raina, oh Raina, where art thou my Raina?’ He called up to her, she giggled slightly.

‘I’m up here! Tee hee! I wish I could actually be Juliet and get my Romeo. And when I die, I want it to be with my Romeo or in the arms of him!’ She admitted to the boy that stood, gazing at her from down below.

‘Well you won’t die soon, you have your whole life ahead of you!’ Giles said twirling around in the soft snow fall.

‘I love snow, I love how it just falls down around you! It’s so pretty!’

‘Maybe there’s a way you can capture snow without it melting! That will be your Christmas present from me!’ They both laughed at his joke, although it seemed something was bothering Raina. ‘Hey Raina! If you were to go to one place in the world what would it be?’ Giles asked his friend that stood up two stories high. It was like she was god and he was her worshipper. God can be a girl right, God doesn’t have to be a man. Besides, no one’s ever met him or her so how do they know what God’s gender is?

‘I’d like to go to Africa! Then I can see all the animals and watch the sunset and stars without being polluted with smoke or the lights shining too bright so you can’t see the stars.’ They both laughed again.

Giles watched as the ambulance went with his love. What should he do? God probably wouldn’t want to speak with him... He wasn’t very religious and didn’t go to church, so the next best thing was Santa Claus. He waited in line, he was stuck between kids what want to see Santa Claus. With his hands in his pockets he walked up to Chris Cringle and began to speak.

“I know, I’m very old and I’m in high school, but Santa... I can’t talk to God, and I need a wish to be granted. You see, my friend is very sick and she’s in the Hospital. She might die any minute, but she’s been so good, she doesn’t deserve to die! So Santa... All I want for Christmas is for her to at least live it past Christmas so I can spend time with her. I know it’s a selfish wish, but... I love her. You might not be able to grant it, but if you can please...” The Santa that sat in the chair looked surprised, but listened to his story in awe. He didn’t know what to say to the poor boy... Teenager. “I guess I’ll be going Santa, I’m holding up the line...”

“But every one gets a gift from Santa Claus! Maybe if you don’t want a gift, maybe your friend does, hmm?” The Santa pulled out a stuffed elephant. Giles took it slowly but thanked him after. This gave him a perfect idea.

_______

Part three is soon to come, kyuu! Tee hee. Finally, it's near the end of my story, kyuu!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:20 am
Okie, second last part, kyuu! >W<

When Raina opened her dark brown eyes, she sat up slowly with shock. There was Giles painting something. Around her were stuffed animals and native music was playing in the background. The walls were painted with greens, oranges, yellows, reds, and browns. The wall that was facing her had the sunset over a savanna. It was like she was in... Africa! All the stuffed animals were those of animals you’d find out there, including a new elephant that sat on her bedside table with a ribbon around it. “Giles...?” She muttered with a heavy breath.

“It’s Africa! You’re in Africa with me! And the sun is setting now, so we can watch the sunset together, forever! You wanted to go to Africa, well, here we are!” Giles announced, with a silly, but good to see, smile plastered over his face. Raina hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder.

“You shouldn’t have! Why did you do that Giles?” It was then she noticed a globe of the world with flags on them. Each had a flag of their main capital! And next to it were gifts from around the world. His aunt that went around the world always brought him back a souvenir. Well now he was giving them to Raina as if they went there themselves.

“Those gifts, are the ones that we bought when we went around the world! This is all for you as a Christmas present! But there are two important things I still need to finish. Here’s a preview of one of them...” He leaned in closer to her, their lips brushing off each other. They separated as he kissed her cheek, but then their pink and cherry lips connected. Their tongues played with each other for a few seconds, before they broke away. Raina was in tears of joy and Giles was just smiling like an idiot. He was proud of what he did.

Every single day, he went to go see Raina in the hospital. He skipped off of school a couple of times too. Soon it was Christmas Eve. Giles was at home, actually brushing his matted hair and wearing something other then his ‘Magical Trevor’ shirt, and whatever was on the floor. He picked out comfortable pajamas and a dress shirt, with a small tux and a bow tie. He was finishing off Raina’s present. He just had to paint and then he’d be done. After a while, he successfully pulled out some of his hair and managed to comb away any flyaway hairs and tangles. His bark brown mat was no longer a mat, but as silky as Raina’s.

He then started to color into the night when it was the evening he had finished Raina’s present, and took it to her that night. When she opened up the box she took out a snow globe! She gasped as Giles sighed with twitched hands. “It took apart a real snow globe and then made the little scene inside it, then I got some actually toy makers to help me. It took a long time to make...”

“Thank you Giles! Oh my... Is that us? In the snow together?” She asked looking at him, her face was completely pale and her hair looked damp. “And did you comb your hair?”

“I’d hope you notice! And don’t worry, I washed my mouth before I came here... ” They connected in an instant with their lips. Their tongues played together for only a few more seconds then their last kiss. They made a record on how long they kissed, their record was 4 seconds. It was now 5 seconds. They smiled as they lightly kissed each other this time. Raina’s hair did not smell of the same sweet perfume it normally did, but loved her anyways.

“The special present is coming tomorrow.” Giles said, grins on both of their faces. As time passed, they lied down together on the bed, both squeezing each other’s hands. It soon became a contest, who would be the last to squeeze. Then the contest ended up in a loving hug.

“If I die tomorrow, what will you do?” Raina asked suddenly as they stared up at the ceiling that had some paper cranes hung up.

“You won’t die! It’s Christmas Eve! But if you did, I would take your body to Africa where you can sleep with all the animals!”

“What if I’m cremated and my body is burnt to ashes...?” Raina wanted to make the conversation go on as long as possible. She wanted to hear Giles talk so she’ll know she wasn’t alone.

“Then I’d scatter them across the savanna and let the wind carry you all around the world so you can see all there is to see, and you’ll keep flying in the wind.”

“What if I’m lonely?”

“Then I’ll pray for you to hear my prayers, and I’ll write messages in the air and let the wind carry them to you!” The snuggled up together, staring at the paper cranes, until Raina fell asleep. When she was asleep he kissed her on the cheek and left her to have a good rest for tomorrow.

The next day was hell. He was missing his time with Raina. He knew spending time with his family was good, but he wanted to see if his Christmas wish came true. He begged and begged and begged until he was stuck with chores for a month, and he’d had to get straight As if they allowed him to go, which he promised to try and get. Even if Raina was really sick and looked so unlike herself, he wanted to just be with her on Christmas Day.

When he arrived he saw things being cleared out of a room, when he looked in, there were no stuffed animals, or painted walls. Giles sighed happily knowing that it wasn’t Raina’s room they were clearing out. He entered the room next door, and saw Raina in the bed taking medication. Her mother sat with her, a box with a special necklace inside it. Raina’s pale, sick, sweaty face lit up when she saw Giles!

Her mother left, respecting their privacy. He washed out his mouth and instantly kissed his love. His Juliet. He sat down and let her cuddle into him, his arms wrapped tightly around her. They kissed again, this time the most passionate they’ve ever been. Their tongues played wrestled, and embraced inside each other’s mouths. They smiled as they spent the whole day talking, laughing and sharing a few more kisses. When it was the night time, and after Raina took medication and Giles washed his mouth again, they cuddled into each other, wrapping their arms around each other’s bodies, they kissed a few more times and then Giles had to leave.

“Nooo! Don’t go!! Stay with me a little while longer, Giles!” Raina called to him in tears, her vision was blurred by the wet shiny pearls.

“I don’t want to go, but the doctors won’t allow me to stay here...” He was crying too, but not nearly as much as his friend was.

“Don’t listen to them! Stay a little while longer! I love Giles!” The tears wouldn’t stop coming, even when he kissed, she just kept crying.

“I love you Raina, I don’t ever want to leave you.”

“Then stay with me!” He gave in and sat down. The blond easily cuddled in to the boy that sat down on her bed. She loved him, and he loved her, so they stayed together through the night. He stayed after Raina was asleep, and then waited a little while longer to leave. When she was asleep, but aware of what was happening around her, he kissed her lovingly on her cold cherry lips. “I love you, Raina.”

“I... Love you... Too... Giles.”

________

One more part and I swear you can stop reading this, kyuu!!  

Sincerely Sunshine

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:21 am
Last part, kyuu!!! Tee hee hee. Finally!
_______

Not everyone believes in god, nor does every one believe in Santa Claus, Cupid or the Easter bunny. Every one has their reasons, and their beliefs, their thoughts and feelings and every one has a little piece of heaven they can call their own. And when they feel the time is right they move on to another world, or they stay a little while longer and do something that they’ve longed to do...

Raina didn’t have a chance, she never had a chance to do what she wanted. She didn’t have time to believe and feel, and think... Raina never even had a little place to call her own and paint it with the colors of her soul. Now, she lay across the ground of Africa, she was spread out all across the savanna. This is where her loving boyfriend, Giles and mother decided to leave her.

Raina told him, she’d be with him forever and that they’ll go out adventuring together, but this was her last adventure. Now she was finding out if God is really there and if all those holiday icons actually spread love, gave out gifts and hid chocolate eggs around your house. She was watching over the whole savanna, where she rested, her soul was free to roam around.

“Are you sure she wanted it this way?” An officer asked them, as him, a boy and a crying mother stood.

“Yes. She always wanted to go out and explore the world, now she can!” Giles said, his hands in fists, his eyes closed tightly and a small smile on his face. He shook violently, before looking back up at the place where she rested. The wind blew, picking up sand, dirt, rocks and... Her ashes...

“I love you Raina...” He said, or shouted to the sky and let it carry the message to her. He missed her soft, almost pale skin, and her genuine smile. He missed her golden blond silky hair that smelled so sweet when he was near her. If he could capture that in a bottle, her essence, her smell, he’d keep it to himself and let it free in his room. He missed her soft, small, beautiful voice, but most of all... Giles missed her.

Raina would talk to Giles so longingly about what she wanted to do before time ran out. Giles got to fulfill most of her wishes. He captured snow for her in a snow globe that had a sculpture of them in it, dancing in the snow. She got to watch the sunset over the savanna in Africa in the hospital room and she got buy souvenirs around the world. Last but not least, he was her Romeo, and she spent her last moments with him.

So, as his message was brought to Raina through the air, he looked to the sky. There he saw an image of his love, Raina and he once more felt the same intense lust for her. As he imagined the image of Raina’s mouth moving, in his mind he heard, ‘I love you too, Giles.’

Giles still looks up to the sky and shouts out his love for his deceased lover and he still hears her say it too. When he grew older, he found another, and with her, they shouted out their love, passion and sorrow for the 17 year old Raina who looked down upon them.

“I love you, Raina!”
“I love you too, Giles!”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:25 am
Posted this up for Neveda-tans so it be easier for her.

This is an ella one.
The reason
Why is it when I hit you
you love me more
Why is your smile
worth killing for
Why is it painful
to think of you
Why is it
that I havn't deserted you
When Im most angry
its because of you
You fool,the beast inside me
is about to explode
Why is it you could
hold me so,like you hsould
tighter,tighter,every glance
and step you take
these feelings you make
this pain you create
Why is it
that you haven't given up on
the beast inside me
The blood I shed
those words you said
the pain that binds
Fate isn't kind
Why is it that I hate
you most
Why is it
that I want to kill you most
Why is it
that angers me so
When you cling to me
need me
cry for me
Why is it
that you waste my time
Why is it
that you dream of me
every night
Why is it
that I keep pushing you away
Why is it
no matter how far I run
you there to stay
Why is it
that your happy
to kill for me
Cruel Fate
Why is it
that these painful feelings
aren't actually hate??

Mocking Bird
Where are you Where are you My sweet mocking bird
Come sing me a song,that I've forgotton I heard
the sands is running out,theres no more time.
Come out to play before we die...
Wandering Wandering under this clear sky.
I keep on trying to figure out..why o why..
forget the key,this broken leash.
Tighter and tighter its grip of me
My wings are tattered no way to be free..
come unchain me from fates grasp,help me escape...
but where do you run,when you fleeing your own face?"

The cage door won't open
the bars can't be broken
the walls are closing in,harder to breathe
Keep on crawling like that,your burned belly to the floor
Taste your tears,please don't stop crying
Fear is hard,just like me
Don't be afraid my wittle birdy
Death will come soon,
so sleep well my dear.
I'll sing you a song
that you can't hear
for you my darling
I'll be your ears.

So Keep waiting, my sweet mocking bird
put your hand in mine
lets go together,dance and whine
in this darkness that swallows us up
lets find our keys,our midns door
our light,our true selves
our song.
That we've forgotten we heard.

Why o Why
This curse of mine
Bestow on you
Flap your dragging wings
like wet leaves
tattered and bloody
mine all mine

Welcome welcome,into my outstretched arms
don't mind your escaping breath
I'll be your life
I'll be your heart
Just be my sweet mocking bird
and sing a song
I havn't heard.

Forgotten the key
my mind door closed
the cage bars won't stop shaking
are we the screams,why do we make?
Don't worry my sweet mocking bird
I'll whisper a song
That we've forgotten we heard

Keep on running,keep on fleeing
ride on this waves of lives
our playground,this world
our reality,or imaginary
and this song we've forgotten we heard.

Where are you Where ar you
my sweet mocking bird
Come sing me a song,that I've forgotton I heard
the sands is running out,theres no more time.
Come out to play before we die...
Wandering Wandering under this clear sky.
I keep on trying to figure out..why o why..
forget the key,this broken leash.
Tighter and tighter its grip of me
My wings are tattered no way to be free..
come unchain me from fates grasp,help me escape...
but where do you run,when you fleeing your own face?"

This one is for sure about Kuri-baka..XD gahh I own his a**.

Broken Leash
"Broken Leash,Broken Leash
Lets see how well you do
Under some heat
I got you all wrapped up
No way from getting
away from my grasp,from me
get on your knees
and beg for you forgivness
Please Of Please
I am Your reason
I am Your will
Taken this chain,take your fill

I'll break you down
cause your mine to kill
Keep on tugging that leash
your still bounded to me
Oh sorry
it seems you can't breath
Your mine to kill
Mine to Heal
As you hang there lifelessly

I'll do with you
as I damn well please
I'll steal yoru heart,I'll steal your mind
I'll steal your soul
Intill you have nothing to give up
to be mine.

Do these chains bother you?
Does this pain too?
Is my reality too harsh?
for my reason to kill
my reason to heal
I'll take your will
Your mine to kill."  

JoY_AnGel

Kaitae

Friendly Loiterer

7,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:01 am
I'd been sitting on bits and pieces of this for awhile and finally put it all together in the lobby in the funeral home. Please, don't say anything bad about it..

[ To stand or sit]

We're afraid to cry because it means you're really gone,
we're afraid to not to cry because we know the opposite.
We're afraid to laugh because we might remember;
the many night and years we've spent together.
Because of you, we're afraid to cry.
Because of you, we do said crying.

It hurts to stand, and I can't stand to sit;
It's just an awful Thanksgiving where no one fits in.

Eat or no,
some do,
some don't.
Some say no; but yet others eat because there's nothing to do but.
To talk or sit in silence, many do not know.
We think of memories past; and yet,
Not a clue of what to say.
Busy, busy, busy, is what it all is. And then moments where you hear a pin drop.
A moment of laughter-
A moment of sadness-
-Standing room only for those who come last.

You don't have to do anything..
Nothing at all.

So do what you want, speak with whom you will; laugh at many memories, shed so many tears. Because

In the end it's all the same;

It's just an awful Thanksgiving where no one fits in.

A knock-off of the last one-

[I can't-]
It's hurting to stand
but I can't stand to sit;
It's just an awful thanksgiving where no one fits in.

It's hurting to stand
but I can't stand to sit,
So I'll crawl until I can walk alone again.

And now it hurts to stand,
but I cannot stand to sit..
So I'll smile until I can laugh again.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:48 pm
No one ever notices my work.

To Die: By me

Empty your mind and open your heart
Forget all your worries before you fall apart
Float freely in space where time holds no meaning
Ignore everything, even that strange painful feeling
Let go of everything, detach from this life
Forget the fire, forget the knife
Slip away from their grasp, don't let them rule you
When your eyes open you will live anew  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:54 pm
Broken Lover

With ashen eyes, his stare was cold
With such eyes he captivated my soul
His lies were like ropes that slowly took hold
But as he pays dearly, the bells will toll

I loved him once but nevermore
He killed me so now it's his turn
I'll make him sorry he infected my core
One way or another I'll make him learn

Say sorry if yoou want, it won't matter to me
Your sentence is set and now comes the end
In just a few moments I will be free
I loved you once but nevermore, my friend

As I bury you now I think of your eyes of grey
I think of your lies and I burn with rage
You will never again see a sunny day
But hey atleast you don't have to worry about age  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:00 am
Untitled

Let your gaurd down my love
So that I may chain you

Let paranoia rule you
So that darkness may consume you

Run to me my love
Let me hold you and caress you

I'll protect you my love
With me you shall feel safe

Let fear enter your heart
Only to be washedaway by me  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:07 am
A Lover's Letter

How can I explain this so you can understand?
I fell for you when you first touched my hand.

I fell in love with you, it all happened so fast
When you said you loved me too I hoped it would last

Before I could think you had weaved your spell
But what was Paradise now is Hell

My heart is racing, my head is spinning
I battle my emotions and don't think I'm winning

I can't help but love you for now it is my nature
My desire for you grows like some unknown creature

I sometimes wish that these feelings would fade away
but I give in so quickly when I see you each day

No one loves me but you once did
I asked for another chance but you ran and hid