Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
New Ranking List, Please Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 pm
(I just going to jump into this *cough* thing you guys doing so ummmmm *cought* Ok NOW STOP SPAMMING UP THE PLACE.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
kikiomoru
Gaia Name:Kikiomoru
RPC Name:Kikiomoru Rikuge
Current Rank:Gennin
Other Info (medical, elite tutor ect):medical ninja (does good in the hospital ...)

(you should remember me i have been in this village since before the damn war...)

when did the war take place?.....if it was after rajin then so was i.....if it wasn't the nevermind.....
I don't think you were here it was in like really late june to close to mid july I was only a genin at the time.  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:34 pm
Phi-o_0
(I just going to jump into this *cough* thing you guys doing so ummmmm *cought* Ok NOW STOP SPAMMING UP THE PLACE.)
Respect my Authoritah!!!

(No seriously you guys stop pm me with any *cough* *cough* business lol)  
(no this war was forever ago...They deleated all of its remains when the guild got tooken over.... so noone can see what really happened in the war... its a bad thing cause the waqr was what made what we have here. Lolz... i found my father...lost my mother....gained a brother...and destroied lives.... Hell im suprised im still here)  

kikiomoru

Nebulosis

Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Dark-Ninja70
ANBU Wolf Ninja
*Cough* *Cough* Orion for Hokage...*Cough* *Cough*
*Cough* *Cough* Who took time out from doing more important things but instead taught you guys in the academy when you had nobody to teach you *Cough* *Cough*

*Cough* *Cough* Oh yeah, and Tai only learned one thing, so...OOOOOOOH *Cough* *Cough*
*Cough* *Cough* Not my fault you slept threw the class a real shinobi would have not been so stupid *cough* cough* Jake is totally right *cough* *cough*

*Cough* *Cough* Its not my fault you were such a bad teacher that you werent able to see Tai asleep *Coughs right in Hanzo's face*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:35 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Ok Xantos can you add it like this to the past hokages oh and maybe rename it as Hokage History like cloud did but that's your choice:

1st - Lord Rin
2nd - Hayashi Senju
3rd - Sin Q Hyuuga
4th - Bambi Hyuuga
5th - Xantos Hyuuga

So your the Godiame Hokage and next will be the Rokudaime...hopefully me... ninja

((On a last note of the subject do you mind if I make a history of leaf or hokage history thing about the past hokage's and the new?))

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm
(This ends now guys!)

@Tai: By the way you never rped saying you were and you were offline.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:36 pm
Right now there is only a few of us here that survived the war... one other is in the same room  

kikiomoru

Nebulosis

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:38 pm
Dark-Ninja70
(This ends now guys!)

@Tai: By the way you never rped saying you were and you were offline.
Yeah, I know. My fault. When I get off the comp its normally because I HAVE TO GO NOW. So thats my fault completely. Just recently the internet was out for most of the day and last night, so I didnt even get a chance to edit my message.

(That is all from me.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:39 pm
Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods
kikiomoru
Other Info (medical, elite tutor ect):medical ninja (does good in the hospital ...)

(you should remember me i have been in this village since before the damn war...)

when did the war take place?.....if it was after rajin then so was i.....if it wasn't the nevermind.....
I don't think you were here it was in like really late june to close to mid july I was only a genin at the time.

i was here in May dark...............i just forgot my gaia account password.....my old RPC is probaly still in the profiles....somewhere....he was a kohona nin, Chunin i think, erm, i bought the 6 tails, and was lighting and wind..........good times...good times.....

EDIT: i wasn't call TheWingsOFTheGods back then, probaly called ultiamtearthbender, or timeshifter  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:42 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Dark-Ninja70
TheWingsOfTheGods
kikiomoru

i was here in May dark...............i just forgot my gaia account password.....my old RPC is probaly still in the profiles....somewhere....he was a kohona nin, Chunin i think, erm, i bought the 6 tails, and was lighting and wind..........good times...good times.....

Well if you were here then do you remember who i was in the village?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:48 pm
........no.....i barely remember my character and his stats.........i remeber rikuge....but thats it......  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:56 pm
Yea... i was the medical ninja wfo fixed all you up when you went out and got urselves hurt  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 pm
kool.........well welcome back to leaf, my new character is called jake and is in cloud, so maybe we'll meet (again) some time.....  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:12 pm
yes... i am sure that we will meet agian.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff