Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Anger's Spell~(1x1)(Awesomely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:07 am
Shelby just continued to glare at him. "Get back!" she said and magickally made a rope loop go around his neck and pull him back towards the other end of the stall. "You're my horse now Kraelyn. My pet. And I WILL ride you this morning." she said, her expression never changing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:14 am
Kraelyn watched her growl and blinked in surprise as she told him to get back before looping a rope around his neck that pulled him to the other end. At the words, he was torn between trying to entreat the heart he'd thought he caught a glimpse of last night when she spoke of her parents..or his anger..and the later came through predominantly with his 'hangover'. "I am not your anything, I am Kraelyn Wanderer. I'm not your pet, and thanks to your own stupidity I'm not even you friend, little girl."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:24 am
Shelby smirked. "I don't need a man as my friend . . ." she said and then had another rope loop around his mouth, effectively muzzling him. She then walked over to him and ran her hand along his side before grabbing a hold of his mane and using it to help pull her up onto the saddle. She had gotten more rope and magically looped them around his legs, ready to pull in the opposite direction of her, should he try to kick her. She took the reigns and held on tightly, magickally opening the stall door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:28 am
Kraelyn seemed puzzled by that and about to speak, only to have rope loop around his mouth, silencing him despite his attempts to protest. She ran her hand along his side and he shivered slightly despite himself, cringing as she pulled up by his mane. That hurt. She sat in the saddle and then loped rope around his legs. Angry, he stomped and moved forward, out of the stall enough only so that he could stomp and then raise up in an attempt to get her off of his back.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:34 am
Shelby stayed on his back stubbornly. Her feet clenched against his sides, her spurs digging into him as she held onto the reigns. She laughed a bit, in a completely different way than she had laughed the night earlier. This laugh . . . was a bit darker. All the ropes except for the one around his mouth left him and hung on a hook in the stable as she kept her balance on Kraelyn. "I'm not bucked off so easily." she said, leaning forward to whisper it in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:39 am
Kraelyn felt her staying on his back, and gave a muffled grunt of pain as the spurs dug into him and he jerked. The other laughed, and he found himself getting almost unnerved by it..as the ropes left he was somewhat relieved, though try as he might the one on his mouth would not leave. He turned his head to glare at her after she'd whispered, anger and a desire to throttle Shelby appearing in his eyes. And then he gave a horse-ish shrug as he sat down suddenly, lying on his side so that Shelby was forced to her side as well. Kraelyn refused to give in and give her a ride, he was not a horse.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:41 am
Shelby glared at him and dug her spurs into his side. "Get up." she ordered as she magickally pulled on the rope around his mouth, though she wouldn't let it come off.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:46 am
The other horses began to whinny in sympathy, yelling at Shelby for abusing him. He understood and realization struck, she'd changed them as well! Were all the animals this way? And then he grunted again as the spurs dug into him again and the magick pulled at his mouth, but he stubbornly stayed to the ground and ignored the pain. It would take more than that deter Kraelyn Wanderer, and he'd always had a remarkably high pain threshold.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:50 am
Shelby glared. "I said . . ." she swung her leg that was free away from him. "Get UP!" she yelled as she kicked the spur into his side, ignoring the other horses . . . tuning them out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:53 am
Kraelyn grunted a bit louder this time, cringing in pain. He lifted slightly on that, unable to hold still as the spur had broken skin and caused him to bleed a little. He looked back at Shelby with his eyes both stubborn, angry, and a bit confused..as if he didn't understand why Shelby was being this way.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:59 am
"UP!" she yelled again, kicking her spur into the wound she had just made, ignoring the look he was giving her. She hated him. This was only part of his punishment for stealing her first kiss . . . for trying to seduce her . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:04 am
Now it was really starting to hurt, and with a whimper, he finally rose somewhat unsteadily. How could she possibly be this cruel? She wasn't going to give in either, and it seemed preferrable to walk walk around a bit and amuse the other than have her gouging holes in his side. But how long would he be this way? He couldn't even tend to his wound, he couldn't do anything like this. Kraelyn lowered his head somewhat with a mental sigh, not even knowing what the crazy brat wanted him to do at this point besides walk, but he had no idea where she expected him to go.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:07 am
"Good boy . . ." she said with a satisfied smirk and whipped the reigns a little, gently pushing her spurs into him, urging him forward a bit as she clicked her tongue, leading him out of the stable.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 am
The words made him long to throw her off, but that would likely only earn him more being stabbed by those damned spurs. He gave a low grunt as a response, clearly unhappy, but when she pushed the spurs, it wasn't nearly as painful this time. He moved forward, feeling utterly pathetic as he moved according to her will and walked forward and out of the stables.

One of the maids, Lira, a particular favorite of Shelby's who wasn't expected to return until later since she was so young, twelve years old, came up to them with a smile. She looked up at Shelby as the smile widened, "Hello, Shelby!" she called her by the name the other had requested, "How are you?" She continued smiling as she brushed her hand along Kraelyn's face, "Pretty horse."  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:19 am
Shelby smiled at Lira. "I'm doing fine Lira." she said with a smile, and then at the 'pretty horse' comment she frowned slightly. "Stubborn horse." she said, petting his neck slightly, playing with his mane. "He's new so I'm trying to break him in." she said and then smiled at Lira again. "If only I didn't have to hurt him to break him." she said with a soft sigh, stroking his mane, gently. "But he seems to be doing better now . . . maybe I won't have to hurt him too much after all."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff