Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
You know I was thinking... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:12 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

......i love you.......

LOL

^_^ im a goon eh?

::nodnod:: Pretty much.

but at least im a good goon and not jst some a*****e goon. ^_^

Nnnnnnnn....I was thinking more like: "At least you admitt it." But yours works fine.

like i said im always brutally honest....already you are falling into my web and soon you will believe me no matter wut i say!
*maniacal laughter*
jk i wouldnt get anything out of convincing you of a lie....well nothing other than temporary enjoyment from fooling another....but nothing worth risking detection....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:23 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

^_^ im a goon eh?

Nnnnnnnn....I was thinking more like: "At least you admitt it." But yours works fine.

like i said im always brutally honest....already you are falling into my web and soon you will believe me no matter wut i say!
*maniacal laughter*
jk i wouldnt get anything out of convincing you of a lie....well nothing other than temporary enjoyment from fooling another....but nothing worth risking detection....

Well, I'm as good at manipulating as I am at being manipulated. Yes, I'm a gulllable freak. And damn proud of it! ::whimper::  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:16 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

^_^ im a goon eh?

*maniacal laughter*

Well, I'm as good at manipulating as I am at being manipulated. Yes, I'm a gulllable freak. And damn proud of it! ::whimper::

ah im not gullable at all....i dont even believe anything anyone tells me unless they show proof. If i didnt already know the sky wuz blue to prove to me that it wuz you would have to give me three pieces of hard evidence...im jst that kinda person...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:39 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

*maniacal laughter*

ah im not gullable at all....i dont even believe anything anyone tells me unless they show proof. If i didnt already know the sky wuz blue to prove to me that it wuz you would have to give me three pieces of hard evidence...im jst that kinda person...

A sceptic....sad. I believe in trusting someone until they prove to you that they can't be trusted. Because you can't start out with no trust. Then there's no way to earn it. You give them all your trust, and they prove to you if they deserve it.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:45 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

*maniacal laughter*

A sceptic....sad. I believe in trusting someone until they prove to you that they can't be trusted. Because you can't start out with no trust. Then there's no way to earn it. You give them all your trust, and they prove to you if they deserve it.

I have only so much trust....i doll it out in moderation....but jst because i trust someone doesnt mean i believe them....like the saying goes. "Believe only half of what you hear and all that you see...but sometimes you cant believe even that..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:42 am
Hmm...I'm too trusting sometimes. I keep thinking people will leave me alone. But then I get beat up again because I'm a lesbian.  

Puckster

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 7:58 pm
Puckster
Hmm...I'm too trusting sometimes. I keep thinking people will leave me alone. But then I get beat up again because I'm a lesbian.

That's terrible! Kinda reminds me about the time I told a guy I was bi. It was right after we made out...then I said, "By the way, I'm bi." He had this grossed-out look on his face. It hurt a lot. And then I had to start walking home with some kind of defense, else I'd be attacked by these gay-bashing confederates in my neighborhood.

Phelan. The official town of the trashiest white trash known to man.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:23 am
Phanari
Puckster

That's terrible! Kinda reminds me about the time I told a guy I was bi. It was right after we made out...then I said, "By the way, I'm bi." He had this grossed-out look on his face. It hurt a lot. And then I had to start walking home with some kind of defense, else I'd be attacked by these gay-bashing confederates in my neighborhood.

i dont know....SC and Georgia got some themselves....but on the gay subject...im not shure how i would react...probably not with disgust...not super pleasure though either...cause then i would have to watch her friends for more than friendly relationships....im not that paranoid or jealous. Myne can have all the friends she wants and can see them whenever she wants cause their her friends not myne. But if it goes farther than friendship i want to make shure its not hidden cause it coming out of the blue would be one of the worst things to happen. I would like to know before hand so i could steel myself. That way they will get no satisfaction knowing they upset me. Cause if someone could turn away my actual love i give them then they could only want to get back at me...im paranoid some. But anyways back to subject. I dont think gays are bad or anything. for women thats cool thats fine go right ahead munch all the carpet you want...jst not with my gf cause then ill have to kick their a**. For the dudes, go right ahead pound all the a** you want...jst not with me...cause then ill have to kick your a**. Gays are cool in my book, as long as their not trying to be gay with me or my gf their cool with me. Cause then they are jst like somebody that cheats with anothers partner. and thats wrong. no matter the circumstances....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:12 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Puckster

i dont know....SC and Georgia got some themselves....but on the gay subject...im not shure how i would react...probably not with disgust...not super pleasure though either...cause then i would have to watch her friends for more than friendly relationships....im not that paranoid or jealous. Myne can have all the friends she wants and can see them whenever she wants cause their her friends not myne. But if it goes farther than friendship i want to make shure its not hidden cause it coming out of the blue would be one of the worst things to happen. I would like to know before hand so i could steel myself. That way they will get no satisfaction knowing they upset me. Cause if someone could turn away my actual love i give them then they could only want to get back at me...im paranoid some. But anyways back to subject. I dont think gays are bad or anything. for women thats cool thats fine go right ahead munch all the carpet you want...jst not with my gf cause then ill have to kick their a**. For the dudes, go right ahead pound all the a** you want...jst not with me...cause then ill have to kick your a**. Gays are cool in my book, as long as their not trying to be gay with me or my gf their cool with me. Cause then they are jst like somebody that cheats with anothers partner. and thats wrong. no matter the circumstances....

You sound like my brother. And like my friend Dakota.......  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:59 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Puckster

You sound like my brother. And like my friend Dakota.......

is that a good thing or a bad thing....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

ravnosgod

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 7:27 pm
-checks out the various new developments-

Hey now no SC bashin, we may have our share of psychos but there are good ones here. I'm from the Myrtle Beach area  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:33 pm
ravnosgod

Hey now no SC bashin, we may have our share of psychos but there are good ones here. I'm from the Myrtle Beach area

didnt i say there was a few good ones?
...there are a few good ones...but the majority of ppl here as well as humanity itself are stupid...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:29 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
ravnosgod

...there are a few good ones...but the majority of ppl here as well as humanity itself are stupid...

With Phelan....it's not a majority minority thing. It's a bunch of red neck hicks. And then my family.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 8:42 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ravnosgod

With Phelan....it's not a majority minority thing. It's a bunch of red neck hicks. And then my family.

Ah...sucks to be you...*laughs maniacally*  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:50 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ravnosgod

Ah...sucks to be you...*laughs maniacally*

I kinda like it. Means I'm the smartest 18 year old in Phelan.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff