Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Rose's Room #777 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:02 am
((sighs sadly yea she really does and it is going to kill her )) *a tear slides down her cheek and runs to the window opens it and jumps to a tree still crying runs to roses and Briars tree to see if it blosomed no luck and she sceams * BRIAR UR SO GETTING PUNCHED WHEN U COME BACK *is on her knees sobbing *  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 12:47 pm
Neckoqueen911
((sighs sadly yea she really does and it is going to kill her )) *a tear slides down her cheek and runs to the window opens it and jumps to a tree still crying runs to roses and Briars tree to see if it blosomed no luck and she sceams * BRIAR UR SO GETTING PUNCHED WHEN U COME BACK *is on her knees sobbing *

((My babushka died of breast cancer when I was three. Its tough, but you'll get through it.))
*Rose chased after Hicaru, exerting herself, but not caring. She hugged Hicaru and laid her head on her chest.* It will be okay Hicaru, I will be there for you every step of the way. I promise. And if it will help, I'll go find Briar, just so you can punch him. *Rose smiled at her lame joke, hopiing it will brighten up Hicaru's day.*  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:21 pm
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

((My babushka died of breast cancer when I was three. Its tough, but you'll get through it.))
*Rose chased after Hicaru, exerting herself, but not caring. She hugged Hicaru and laid her head on her chest.* It will be okay Hicaru, I will be there for you every step of the way. I promise. And if it will help, I'll go find Briar, just so you can punch him. *Rose smiled at her lame joke, hopiing it will brighten up Hicaru's day.*

*crys into roses shoulder and smies *thanks rose and im going to give him a reason not to leave u again ok ? *smiles and sniffles and shiver still wearing a tank top *cold
Hicaru *Ren appers right next to her and holds out a sweater*here u go and remember to give it back his time *he smiles *giggles* sure ... last time i burned it ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:09 pm
Neckoqueen911
IbelongtoNejiHyuga13
Neckoqueen911

*crys into roses shoulder and smies *thanks rose and im going to give him a reason not to leave u again ok ? *smiles and sniffles and shiver still wearing a tank top *cold
Hicaru appers right next to her and holds out a sweater*here u go and remember to give it back his time *he smiles *giggles* sure ... last time i burned it ^^

*Rose giggles too.* Well, I guess thats what you call a Pyro, am I right? *Rose looked at Hicaru, serious but smiling.* I promise you I will be there. I'm always there for my friends, no matter what. I'd do anything for you, Ren, and the others of Blood Moon.  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:22 am
*smiles *thanks rose and when he comes back who knows u two might be more in love *smiles then sighs* even with my little brother he left and hes been gone for 9 1/2 years
*popes out of a bush* Na only 10 big sis *roy smiles* only 10 years and i told u that id be back after 11 Baka
*turns around to see Hicarus little brother *Roy nice to see u to
*jumps out of roses hold but still wearing rens sweater* Is it realy u Roy ??????????????? *walks to him with tears runing down her cheek*
well mom said to come visit so ah DUH it's me wat do i have to run around acting like the 17 year old i am *he says grinning * but i only camn stay for a bit *looks over his sisters shoulder* is that ok Miss Rose and Ren???? o and rose Briar says he still loves u

(this is wat Roy looks like)
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:21 pm
Neckoqueen911
*smiles *thanks rose and when he comes back who knows u two might be more in love *smiles then sighs* even with my little brother he left and hes been gone for 9 1/2 years
*popes out of a bush* Na only 10 big sis *roy smiles* only 10 years and i told u that id be back after 11 Baka
*turns around to see Hicarus little brother *Roy nice to see u to
*jumps out of roses hold but still wearing rens sweater* Is it realy u Roy ??????????????? *walks to him with tears runing down her cheek*
well mom said to come visit so ah DUH it's me wat do i have to run around acting like the 17 year old i am *he says grinning * but i only camn stay for a bit *looks over his sisters shoulder* is that ok Miss Rose and Ren???? o and rose Briar says he still loves u

(this is wat Roy looks like)
User Image

*Rose looked at the boy, she was confused and she began to feel sad..* How do you kow Briar? I've never seen you before. How do you know who I am.? *Although Rose hated to make a bad impression, she walked straight to this boy and was straight into his face.* Give me a good reason why I should trust you.  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:25 pm
Brair works with my master and he talks alot about a girl whom i presumed was u and he said during training "Rose wait for me ill be back "
*growls erupt form her mouth and she starts to shake * he's with master Asuma? *the sweater falls offher shoulders and her wings apper then she statrs to glow but shes smileing evily*
Hicaru calm down or Atsuma will come out *he walks to block Rose from Hicaru's demon*
*laughs * To late Ren she's not here i already took over and as u said being traped inside Hicaru being dorment till she got angry is boring
*shudders * sis is that u ?
no im the demon of blood , Death, and fire Atsuma
(this is wat she looks like)
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:01 pm
Neckoqueen911
Brair works with my master and he talks alot about a girl whom i presumed was u and he said during training "Rose wait for me ill be back "
*growls erupt form her mouth and she starts to shake * he's with master Asuma? *the sweater falls offher shoulders and her wings apper then she statrs to glow but shes smileing evily*
Hicaru calm down or Atsuma will come out *he walks to block Rose from Hicaru's demon*
*laughs * To late Ren she's not here i already took over and as u said being traped inside Hicaru being dorment till she got angry is boring
*shudders * sis is that u ?
no im the demon of blood , Death, and fire Atsuma
(this is wat she looks like)
User Image

Hey Atsuma, I'm so not in the mood! *Rose uses her powers to launch Atsuma into the school wall, knocking her unconsious.* Alright, Roy, who is Master Asuma, and why is Hicaru got a demon in her? So confused right now. Ren take care of Hicaru. *Rose had never been so angry before.*
((While you were gone, Rose was fixed and is now a bit more powerful then before. She looks normal again.))  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:52 pm
ok * runs to get her body*
Master Asuma is the master that Hicaru trained under 70 years ago . The demon is part of her cruse
*grones * That hurt (is normat but still has the hair and wings out)
*pickes Hicaru up *900 years ago her master saw her kill her boy friend and his new girl friend and thought she was a threat so he put the fire lord cruse on her at that time the fire lord was sealed in a box and when she opened that she got the cruse  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:42 am
I'm sorry Hicaru, are you okay?
Asuma is not a master, he's an idiot. Anyone who puts a curse that makes someone that powerful is deranged. And as for Briar, I'm over him. I think I've found a better suitor anyway. He's kind, handsome, powerful, and he understands me. Roy, when you again see Briar, tell him, "I'm no longer waiting. You broke my heart and shattered my trust". Now, I should be going. There's someone I need to meet. *Rose bowed her head to the three people and turned to leave.*  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:39 pm
* lookes at rose* Stop it now Rose he loves u isn't that enough for u to still love him back so then y become like me he'll come back i kno it he will he still wantes u.
*he looks up* Rose just give him another chance i know he broke ur heart and shattered ur trust but he still loves u
*he nods his head* Miss Rose if u listen there is some logic to wat they r saying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:30 pm
Neckoqueen911
* lookes at rose* Stop it now Rose he loves u isn't that enough for u to still love him back so then y become like me he'll come back i kno it he will he still wantes u.
*he looks up* Rose just give him another chance i know he broke ur heart and shattered ur trust but he still loves u
*he nods his head* Miss Rose if u listen there is some logic to wat they r saying

Fine. But it was his advice that I found someone for the time being. So I'll respect his wish. I mean, what is he dies. I can't take that alone. I mean, I'm now alone, but I would be without male love.  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:47 pm
*jumps up and starts to fly up * fine but just while he's gone ok but when he comes back wil u give him a second chance ? Rose thats all i ask *looks down fron where she is in the air *  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:28 pm
Fine, but only after you give him a little beating. For me Hicaru, because if he comes, I don't think I'll be able to. Now come on down Hicaru, don't make me got up there. *Levitation had been her new power.*  

MotherNature15

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:13 pm
sure the beating i was going to do any way but if u wanna cacth me u got to chase me *she flys off giggling * cach me if u can  
The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff