Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
Vampire Knight RP (No posty! >< Closed I say!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:18 pm
Zero knocked hard at the door. "Yuuki! You will make us late for our night shift. What the hell are you doing in there?!" He yelled, pounding at the door, accidentally breaking it open. "Damnit!" He yelled, running to pick up the door and attempt putting it back. Something stopped him, however, and it happened to be Yuuki with nothing but a towel across the room. He threw himself at the window, crashing through it and dropping a good five to ten feet below it, crashing into the ground. He groaned, blushing hard, and unable to make himself move. "Just… hurry up and get ready" he groaned as loud as he could.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:27 pm
Hearing the door pounding hard. Listening to Zero's voice telling her to hurry. "I'm Coming, I'm Com-" She noticed the door crash on the floor. Her eyes widen to see the sight of Zero. Yuuki held her towel tight. She blushed furiously. Both angry and nervous. "Zer-" She started to complain. Until she saw him crash through the window. Her heart dropped. She rush towards the window, looking around the floor making sure she didn't step on glass, she looked out, worried. "Zero! Are You Alri-" She sighed as she heard him moan out his words. She shook her head and rolled her eyes and she shouted, "Your Fixing Up The Door And Window!" She quickly walked into her dorm and got on her uniform. She dried her hair and looked herself in the mirror. She was set and ready to go. Yuuki walked outside, grabbing her rod as she left her door. She looked around, looking for Zero.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:39 pm
Zero's moan in reply was muffled by a hand grabbing his mouth and pulling him up. "I gave you life." Kaname said lowly. "Please understand, you pitiful creature, that I also hold the power to very painfully take that life away from you." Kaname threw his body hard against the stone wall, Zero bashing into the wall head first and falling to the ground. Kaname walked off into the darkness swiftly. Black...everything...Yuuki... Zero lunged into unconsciousness, whimpering softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:55 pm
Yuuki looked around, searching for Zero. Squinting her eyes, adjusting her eyesight. She noticed a body laying. Unconscious. She ran towards him. She stopped dead. It was Zero. "Zero!" She kneeled. SHe didn't know what to do. She picked half of him up and placed him against the wall. She noticed a dent on the wall. She stared at it. Confused. She got her attention back at Zero. She tried to look for any injuries.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:10 pm
Zero's scalp was healing over fast. He groaned softly, fangs bearing easily from the smell of his own blood shed. Eyes looming with hunger, he watched Yuuki. "I hate your precious prince." he muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:18 pm
Yuuki felt his blood on her hands, she didn't care. She looked at him as worried as she could be. Until she heard him mutter. She sighed and lett him go. She didn't know what to reply back to that. She stood up and wiped her hands with her handkerchief. She just walked off.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:30 pm
Zero frowned and called after her softly, doubting even if she heard she'd care. He got up slowly, moaning in pain and walked through the halls after a quick trip to his room with a tool kit in hand and reached her dorm. Slowly he started sweeping away at the glass, putting it all in a tidy pile before bashing his hand on the pile and watching as it bleed but all too quickly healed over.

Kaname, meanwhile, lurked out of the woods behind Yuuki, strolling soundlessly behind the girl. "I could have him removed if you'd like. I hope he didn't hurt you too much. I'm sorry the pitiful boy ever got near you, and I assure you under my careful watch it won't happen again." Kaname grinned sickly, shuddering with joy at the thought of Yuuki never going near Zero again.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:36 am
Yuuki stopped as she heard Kaname. His voice ran chills down her spine. Just the thought of never seeing Zero again.. just got to her. She stopped. Turning around, looking at Kaname. She tried to speak as coldly as she could, "Don't ever touch one single hair on him ever, again.. As a guardian of this school.. i must protect the students.. Zero is a student.. i must protect him as well.. Kaname-Sempi, i can not let you destroy him.. he is like a brother to me.. and i can not let him just simply let him turn into a Level E.." She shuddered at the thought. "I wanted him to drink my blood..." She lowered her head down and whispered almost hissing at him, "I want you to leave him be.. I am doing this because i care..." Yuuki ran. She ran with all of her might, just leaving Kaname behind. Her rod opened, she plunged it into the cold hard ground, using it to get over the wall. She landed crouching down, her feet tingled. The clock tower bell rang, it was 2 o'clock. She ran back to her room, she shift was over.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:47 am
Kaname's grin fell harshly, fangs replaced it quickly. Protecting him?! He nearly kill you... foolish girl... you have yet to see just who you are.... He stormed off into the darkness of the woods, unable to maintain his cool when she had not put him first.

Zero has just finished putting up the door after cleaning all the glass up from the window. "I'll have to get her a new window tomorrow." he sighed, tired and still sore. He heaved himself onto her bed, falling back and closing his eyes, smiling lightly from the bed's left over scent of Yuuki.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:05 am
Yuuki walked into her room, quietly as she could. Not even making a sound where she stepped. She noticed Zero sleeping on her bed. A small tiny smile appeared on her face. She quickly went to the bathroom and closed the door unnoticeably. She looked at herself in the mirror. Sighing. She hung her head down. Kaname words replayed in her mind as if it were a scratched disk. She shook her head. Wondering, What if.. i can't stop him.. what if i can't do anything.. I'm.. I'm scared... She took a deep breath and tried to get rid of her thoughts. She began to unbutton her coat. Placing it on the rack in the bathroom. Then her shirt. She put her sweater and a pair of shorts. Yuuki walked into her room, seeing that Zero was in there sleeping still. She quietly tip toed to him, she laid with him, placing her hand on his waist she pulled him towards him. She didn't want him to go.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:24 am
The shuffling of warmth on his body caused Zero to wake up a little. "Yuuki? What are you doing..here?" He asked, forgetting he was in her bed, in her room. He closed his eyes again, waiting for a reply.

[OOC: Omg, so short >< Sorry.]  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:30 am
Yuuki giggled lightly. "I guess you forgot where you are.. you, Zero.. are in MY bed.. in MY room." She smiled slightly. "But.. please.. don't leave.. since the departure of my room mate.. i've been lonely.." She whispered. She cuddled in next to him. Hoping he wouldn't leave. She didn't want him to. She did feel very lonely. She sighed. "But if you must.. i am not stopping you." She didn't want him to feel uncomfortable.

occ//: Oh dont worry about it!! ^^  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:36 am
"Mmm... sorry... guess fixing your door and being slammed into a wall got me tired." he trailed. He was terrified when he turned himself over to face her. "Yuuki..." he paused as if he was going to say more but didn't, instead he leaned over and kisses her forehead lightly before lying down on his back and wrapping a cold arm around her, shutting his eyes and smiling lightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:44 am
Yuuki eyes drifted. Smelling his sweet scent made her smiled. Cuddling up against him and holding him tight. Yuuki never wanted this to end. She then felt his warm lips press against her forehead which made her smile even more. She then went into a slight slumber. Smiling.  

The Ice Queen Diva

iFagatron

3,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:05 am
Zero moved from under her grip only once, and only enough to cover her with a blanket. He felt calm and safe with her here. He didn't want her to go back to Kaname, not when he could have her warmth... not when Kaname was going to steal that warmth away from her. Zero gripped onto her body tighter, holding her against him firmly, softly stroking her hair while she slept. He too dozed off every now and then during the night.  
[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff