Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Metal Bamboo Grove- Hidden Entrance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:34 pm
Jake was just nodding his head until mifune said 'be our honored guest,' and to his knowledge mifune didn't own a house in cloud, so from his point of view it meant his house. He then started mumbling incohearable words, with one or two words being slightly audiable, "..........by ours you mean using my stuff.................................did he ask......NOOOOOOO......................." he then stood straightish....sighing and giving a weak smile, ".....Lets go then," he said stepping over the bamboo stalk this time, and making his way towards the exit slowly.

(by slowly i mean long enough for the others to folow and strike up convosation...........)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:50 pm
(Ah! ok.)

Mifune motioned for her to follow, and reluctantly, Chiyori followed.
"So... Why are you here again?" Mifune asked, not looking directly at her, but straight ahead.

"I'm only here to visit my... I mean our father's grave. Did you know it was here already?" She looked straight at him, then to Jake, then back to Mifune again.

With a sudden look of surprise, Mifune looked over at her. "I was there. I watched him die... again." When she made a wierd face, he shook his head. "No, I mean... he was reanimated, then we spoke for a moment, then he died... again. Anyway, who told you he was buried here?"

Chiyori shrugged. "Some guy told me about it. So I came here." It seemed to out there to believe, so she continued to talk as to take the conversation on herself. "So, Jake. Where do you live at?"

Mifune was skeptical. What guy? Who knows about the location of my father and Mikyo's bodies besides... "Raziel..." He whispered it, so the other two couldn't hear. Damn it! Did Raziel say something to her? Did Raziel know all along about his sister?!

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:57 pm
Jake was taken by suprise of the suddenly attention, "oh....erm...its just down the town, next to the training academy," said as he turned to look at them, his mistake, as he walked into a bamboo stalk, he rubbing his forehead, his cursed seal slightly visible on his shoulder wear the shirt was loose, he then faced foreward, not turning until he reached the exit....

((to Jakes house.....its a new topic))

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:41 pm
Mifune and Chiyori both noticed the curse seal hanging out the side of his arm, but said nothing. They continued to follow him to his house...

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:47 am
The blue sword flew into the metal area, leading them into the center of the grove. Raziel was quick on its heels right behind the floating object. Suddenly, the sword jammed into ground infront of the group. It twisted clockwise until it was in the postion that it was in when it went into the groud. The hilt, now, resenated the blue arua awaiting the touch of the one it choose.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:10 am
Jake looked at the blade, as he reached to touch it, he felt something blocking him, like gravity was pulling him away, in the end he gave up, looking at raziel, "your sword, u try....."

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:49 am
Chiyori stood away. She didn't want to get in the way. As she stood there, she bit her lip and twiddled her thumbs. She always did that when she was nervous. She thought about turning away and running. She didn't like the idea of going into a crypt...

Mifune came up behind both Chiyori and Jake and put a hand on both their shoulders. "Come on... We need to stay close. We don't want to get seperated down there."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:00 am
"yeah we dont wanna get lost or something," he said, putting each of his gloved hands on there shoulders, taking a tiny amount of chakra to use as a tracker.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:21 pm
Raziel approached the sword and placed his hand arougn the hilt. The sword dislodged itself and rested, weightless in Razeil's hand. "Well...some adventure...." He looked back with sadness in his eyes. He was hopeing to find some greatness in all of this and maybe even find some answer that told him why Mikyo choose him to weild his sword. "So i guess thats it...we go back ho-" Raziel cut himself off midsentence and was stareing at the metal bamboo. The metal seemed to ooze from teh bamboo, dropping to the ground, forming a pool under their feet, and creating a circal around the small group. As this occured, bamboo arosse from the metal, forming a large cage around them. It looked like a large elevator, and slowly seaped into teh groud, leaving nothing behind it. It was off...to the Leaf Village....into the Melody Grove.

((POST THERE NEXT!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:01 pm
*a beautiful girl with silver hair and red eyes walks through the gates to the village* hello. hello is there anyone who can help me?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:04 pm
((Wrong Spot!! I made the gates!))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:16 pm
(what?) *turns around* your totally stealing my thunder  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:36 pm
((When I use OOC, or Out Of Character, I'm not even here. burning_eyes ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:06 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
"yeah we dont wanna get lost or something," he said, putting each of his gloved hands on there shoulders, taking a tiny amount of chakra to use as a tracker.

*a girl with silver hair and red eyes in a short black dress approaches* hello sir, can you help me?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Mifune appeared into the grove, turning behind him to see the portal close. He was back in the Metal Bamboo Grove... How'd he get here? The Forge was a wierd place. He hoped Raziel could get out okay...

Mifune's memories flooded back. He was in the underground arena of the forge... He fought off a creature that seemed to be faster than it appeared. He barely won. When he cut it down, it didn't bleed, but merely poofed away. Odd, he thought. Mifune also remembered coming across another weapons and supply depot, bigger than the last room filled with weapons. After he collected a few, he stuffed them in his katana case and then walked into another room. Then he appeared back here, at the Metal Bamboo Grove...

"Its odd..." He said, turning to Chiyori.

She was leaning against a bamboo pole, sighing heavily. "Yeah. Real odd. Like I care. Lets get out of here and to a hospital..." Mifune's eyes followed down her arm and to her leg. She broke it during her fall in the grove. She hadn't told him anything about it other than she fell. He sighed, then motioned with his shoulder. "Here, use me for support. We'll go get you checked out. I have to go meet up with Jake later on anyway..."

*to hospital*

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces