Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
=Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney= Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:09 am
"Welcome back." Felicja was staring down at her shoe when she noticed Aggie return. "This stuff sure does dry fast."

"Maybe it's the paint fumes that have you so nervous." He suggested as she walked through the door, "Maybe you need some fresh air."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:13 am
"Y-yeah... You're probably right.... But, I still need to clean up..." The whole time she spoke she didn't look him in the eye. She noticed where Felicja was looking." Oh! I'm so sorry!!! I'm sorry! Here! These are wet, it should clean off if you get it now!" She handed over two of the paper towels to Felicja before turning to her desk and scrubbing off the paint.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:18 am
"Yikes!" Felicja jumped at Magdalena's apologetic outburst, "I-It's okay.. It's not like they're new or anything." She made quick work of cleaning her shoe, and then smiled reassuringly back at Aggie.

Miles watched the two, amused. "Good, you seem like you could use a good head clearing.."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:21 am
"Uhm-uhm, yeah! Head clearings always good!" She said while intently staring at her desk as she scrubbed, as though it could burn the paint off.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:36 am
"With the rate of your scrubbing, You're going to start a fire.." He joked with nothing more than a small frown on his face.

"That or with your intense glare.." Felicja added.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:38 am
"Eh? What?" She stopped and looked down to see the paper had completly torn through. "Oh...oops... Uhm... The desk's clean..." She siad with a nervous laugh. "Well then.... Head clearing time...."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:42 am
"Ooh. Oh dear." Felicja stifled a soft chuckle. "Yeah, I think so too."

"It'll do you some good." He answered, moving towards the door.

"Just as long as she doesn't get lost again."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:45 am
"R-right. Yes.... Outside... and no getting lost this time...." Magdalena walked foward a little stiffly to the elevator and stood there.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:58 am
Miles hesitated and then decided to follow. Best make sure that her state wouldn't get her into any trouble, he sighed.

Felicja stretched and quickly followed after, "Don't worry we'll direct ya!"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:08 am
She pushed the elevator button and waited for it to arrive. 'Why am I so stupid sometimes? I mean, I've been around him before, but I've never been such a clumsy ditz! I mean, I am a little clumsy, but never than bad! And never such a spazz....'  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:29 am
"Hey Aggie," Felicja leaned towards Magdalena with her shoulder against the wall. "You're spacing out again with this strange look in your eyes." She whispered.

Miles was staring up at the floor numbers waiting for the elevator to arrive, he glanced occasionally back at the two as he tried to put aside Magdalena's strange behavior.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:32 am
"Eh? I am....?I'm sorry... I just don't know what's up with me recently... I mean, today.... I'm not usually so spacey, really..." Magdalena told her, trying to defend herself from her own actions.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:40 am
"Haha, you probably just got a lot on your mind. At least now you know more about the case, eh?" She replied in an attempt to cheer her up.

"You can barely amend to anything when you're stressed." Miles added.

"..Well said, gotta let out your inner feelings."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:46 am
"Inner... feelings...?" She parroted in a dazed voice. A short moment passed before she realized what she was just told. "E-EH!?!? I-Inner feelings?! WHAT INNER FEELINGS?!?!" She cried out, her face bright red.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:58 am
"SHH. SHH. GEEZ," She sprung backwards away from her. "No need to yell! I can hear just fine, thank you!"

Miles was staring at Magdalena in utter shock, he'd never herd her shout with such.. "You're going to attract attention! Not so loud." He scolded her.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff