Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Elements --3 student Slots Remaining! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:45 pm
Jessie stepped foward towards Tonia and said, "You know what Tonia I had it with you. What happen to you, to us. We use to be like best buds and now, were enemies."

"Hmph! I'll tell you something Jessie, things change. And besides I was hir. . .Hm never mind," said Tonia. "Besides I know your other identity and that's why you don't have any friends," she said.

Jessie eyes went in shock and said, "You know who I. . ."

"Of, course. Its very obvious but I would wonder why you would steal from your own class like us rich folk and then give it to the stupid war. Its just stupid," said Tonia. "See you around rich princess," she said as she walked away.

Jessie stood there and was shock that Tonia new her secret. She wantd to yell something out but didn't want to say anything more. She was afraid that she could blow her cover mroe that she was Wolf Pirate. The girl in the newspapers. She then ran off in the hallway, with tears flowing down erh cheeks, and ran outside of the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:23 am
"Sorry...." she said seeing how upset the girl seemed "I normally dont act this way.....somtimes i just say what im thinking.....it usally blows up in my face..... hey? You wanna start over? That really was a bad wat to start."  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sairem Sedashy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:25 am
Sairem saw someone running away "looks like fun" he said in a mocking tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:29 am
<<and on your form it says your name isnt Jessie? You should use your name in every post so we know who you are....lol sorry of im nagging you and im sorry to say it but i had absolutly no idae what you were talking about....>>  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:07 pm
(( Actually in the profile it does say Jessie. That's her real name but her hero name is Pirate wolf. And if you don't know what I'm talking about then look at the post from before this. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:25 am
<<okie sorry for the misuderstanding sweatdrop .>>  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sairem Sedashy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:42 pm
Sairem began walking up to a tree, he climbed it and chose a branch to lay on. he looked around trying to see as many students as possible.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:22 pm
Amber looked up from her book. She looked right into the eyes of a boy in a tree. "Ohh!" she almost silently, gasped and imedietly looked away.

<<its the first time she has said something!>>  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sairem Sedashy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:02 pm
he fell out of the tree, startled and a bit embarrassed "Im sorry, i didnt realize you were there!" a few seconds later he noticed a pain in his back  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:58 pm
She saw his lips moving but she could barly hear what he was saying. She sat still. Trying to look pre-occupied.

<< shes across the campus....ok mabey 45 fett away. And if you wondering she is extrememly shy.>>  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sairem Sedashy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:56 pm
(i know,~ hey you watch csi?*high fives* its a good show.)(wait if she looks up and she sees me, then i fall out of the tree...i dont think i fell that far....)
"Are you mad? cuase i wasnt..." he held his hands up like a caught thief "im innocent!" he smiled  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 pm
<<its called NCIS.....and yes....i love it!>>

She stared at him like a deer in headlights to shy and afraid to speak. She opened her mouth to say something but she couldnt.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Sam ignored everyone. She really didn't want to get attached to anyone just incase "they" came back. She sat down next to the fountain outside. She looked down at all the pennies. She closed her eyes while hold a coin that she found in her pocket. : I wish I had one true friend who liked me for who I am. She said quietly. She than tossed it and saw it slowly go to the bottom of the water and let out a sigh.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff