Your first Masterball. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rgoodermote

Liberal Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:48 pm
In Red I used it on the Caterpie from hell..do not ask my why I never caught one in the beginning..I just didn't...so I tried to catch one and no matter what it would always break from the ball. So I just chucked the masterball at it....then I found out about Mew..and when I got the chance to go to the island and get him..(I actually went to an EB and had them unlock that for me)...I accidentally killed him because I had him frozen with 1 health and the Ultraball failed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:48 pm
I asked my cousin to find a wild Raichu back when I first played a pokemon game,he found a Raichu,so I used a Master Ball,what he didn't tell me was that it was Trainer's Raichu. XD

Plus I didn't know what to do with it,also I found out days later that Raichu could only be caught by using Thunder Stone and Pika. So...damn.  

Rargon

Yumekisses

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:27 pm
I used it on Ditto because I thought the ability to transform into another pokemon was the best, then saved my game afterwards. x.x;  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:53 pm
I remember using it against Moltres, all my pokemens were too weak to fight it by the time I got to it.  

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 1:48 am
Damn kids making me feel old. gonk

I was rounding 10 when I was into Pokemon full time.

I used my first masterball on nobody. It's still on my old red file, never ever used.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:01 am
Am I the only one who actually used it on Mewtwo?  

Eggness

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:07 am
If you'd actually look at the pages in the thread. xd

Owwin says he did.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:23 am
Quote:

Owwin says he did.

I was too lazy razz .

So there are two of us...  

Eggness

Tae-Kwon-Doh-Boy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:06 pm
I clone all of my Master Balls. That being said, I can't remember what was the first Pokemon I used it on ( though I remember first using it in my old, dead Gold version ).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:19 pm
Eggness
Quote:

Owwin says he did.

I was too lazy razz .

So there are two of us...

I did too! razz Wasn't lazy, was smart. cool  

RoseSpirit

5,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200

A Considerable Risk

Shy Gawker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:49 pm
I used my first one in Blue, on Mewtwo because it said that was the only way to catch him....

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:27 pm
I used it on Mewtwo...
The only reason is because my douchebag neighbor at the time told me I should.
Only relatively-nice thing he ever did for me, actually.  

Saturn64

Ennokni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:48 pm
I kept the thing and used that cheat where you go through the old man tutorial and then surf around Cinnabar, getting 100+ of the item in the 3rd slot of the bag. I always refilled the count when it got low, so I guess in a way I never used it. And also used it on everything.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:59 pm
Ennokni
I kept the thing and used that cheat where you go through the old man tutorial and then surf around Cinnabar, getting 100+ of the item in the 3rd slot of the bag. I always refilled the count when it got low, so I guess in a way I never used it. And also used it on everything.

I had used my master ball by the time I heard about the Missingno glitch, and I had already caught all 150 of the pokemon. I totally kicked that game's a**.

I used the Missingno glitch to make an assload of rare candies.  

Eggness

Ennokni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:03 pm
Eggness
Ennokni

I had used my master ball by the time I heard about the Missingno glitch, and I had already caught all 150 of the pokemon. I totally kicked that game's a**.

I used the Missingno glitch to make an assload of rare candies.

With the constantly increasing frequency of the usage of that phrase, I'm starting to actually wonder if "assload" could be a unit of measurement. It's not to wonder where phrases come from, though I'd imagine this one originated from drug-smugglers.

Relevance: Didn't Missingno just morph into other creatures when you caught it? It was like the reverse Ditto. Also, it was possible to catch Mew in Red and Blue, so the game technically had 151 pokemon.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff