Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Religion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:10 pm

Same here DASG. xd This '400 years of food' thing is the most ridiculous prophecy I've ever heard.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:01 am

Darkaznstargoddess
xd Oh let those people try to predict the future.
wink We might as well enjoy watching people panic over non-scientific stuff.
It's more funny watching them panic and to count how many people actually believed it. It's like Y2K all over again. rofl What's more fun is than recording them and then show it to them a few years later to show them how very silly they really were.

400 years of food?
Eh.. I believe man has been around longer than that.

That's what I was thinking too Yalie. If food was simply handed down to us then the world wouldn't have famines.

Uh, that's not really what I meant..maybe not even one thing I meant sweatdrop ..man, it really easier if I can explain it in front of your faces..lol..because its in the "King James Holy Bible"..and I can explain here, but then I have to like type like a full page which I'm too lazy to do. sweatdrop

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:16 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess
It's more funny watching them panic and to count how many people actually believed it. It's like Y2K all over again. rofl What's more fun is than recording them and then show it to them a few years later to show them how very silly they really were.

400 years of food?

That's what I was thinking too Yalie. If food was simply handed down to us then the world wouldn't have famines.

Uh, that's not really what I meant..maybe not even one thing I meant sweatdrop ..man, it really easier if I can explain it in front of your faces..lol..because its in the "King James Holy Bible"..and I can explain here, but then I have to like type like a full page which I'm too lazy to do. sweatdrop

ask Riyoku to type it for u...

anyways,,,I always thought that the world ending thing was a prediction from scientists...i know for sure that humans once being a gorilla is something that i can't believ in...
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:52 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx~Then google the passage and copy paste it.
But even if it's in the bible it does not make it true. 3nodding
The credibility of it is still questionable.

xoxCharlenexox~
Yes scientist do have prediction about the end of the earth and it seems logical. The sun will expand and the inner planets will be swallowed up by it and I believe the sun will become a red giant.

Or we'll have another ice age. If you take a look at all the global warning stuff going on. And that could possibly end the era of Homo sapiens.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 6:31 pm

Darkaznstargoddess

xoxCharlenexox~
Yes scientist do have prediction about the end of the earth and it seems logical. The sun will expand and the inner planets will be swallowed up by it and I believe the sun will become a red giant.

Or we'll have another ice age. If you take a look at all the global warning stuff going on. And that could possibly end the era of Homo sapiens.

now that is definitely scarier than the end of 400 years of foodXP lol jkz. oh wellz. the end was going to come sooner or later. I guess i'll just sit back and watch the people panic when it gets there... i hope it ends quick.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:10 pm

yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

xoxCharlenexox~

now that is definitely scarier than the end of 400 years of foodXP lol jkz. oh wellz. the end was going to come sooner or later. I guess i'll just sit back and watch the people panic when it gets there... i hope it ends quick.

I think unless our corrupt governments radically change their entire economies around very soon we'll be seeing the makings of a global scientific catastrophe greater than any that could have been prophesised by the bible, and all of it entirely man-mad.

I'm talking about Global warming I guess. Just imagine if the seas do really rise by like 15 metres around the world. domokun

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:38 pm

Minielf
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

xoxCharlenexox~

I think unless our corrupt governments radically change their entire economies around very soon we'll be seeing the makings of a global scientific catastrophe greater than any that could have been prophesised by the bible, and all of it entirely man-mad.

I'm talking about Global warming I guess. Just imagine if the seas do really rise by like 15 metres around the world. domokun
Like the day after tomorrow. it's a shame. these days politicians are more intrested in looking good to the public than actually doing any good for the public. and the public are idiots that blindly follow whoever gives them a better deal without thinking of long term consequences. maybe i'm just over exaggerating.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:29 pm

My parents brought me up respecting each religion.
I became the strongest atheist ever.

Nothing can change my belief

Raioga

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:52 pm

xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx
Darkaznstargoddess

400 years of food?

ask Riyoku to type it for u...

anyways,,,I always thought that the world ending thing was a prediction from scientists...i know for sure that humans once being a gorilla is something that i can't believ in...

lol..I doubt she will..

@darkaznstargoddess: Can't, its not on the computer, so I cant copy and paste. And I heard some of the stuff too, I love to listen to scientific stuff. xd

@yalie5: Day After Tommorow was awesome! mrgreen

@Raioga: Same, nothing will change my beliefs..
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 1:43 am

yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

xoxCharlenexox~

Like the day after tomorrow. it's a shame. these days politicians are more intrested in looking good to the public than actually doing any good for the public. and the public are idiots that blindly follow whoever gives them a better deal without thinking of long term consequences. maybe i'm just over exaggerating.

Couldn't agree with you more, especially since here in Australia we've got one of the most stuck-up and old-fashioned leaders in the entire world: John Howard. xd

Minielf

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:04 am

Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

xoxCharlenexox~

Couldn't agree with you more, especially since here in Australia we've got one of the most stuck-up and old-fashioned leaders in the entire world: John Howard. xd

lol. dude... look who we elected to "lead us" (americans). I mean it's not exactly his fault because he doesn't have as much power as we think but c'mon. all those senators and representatives can't get the community to do something? well it's feasible. Not enough peole in the land of the wasteful actually care. more intrested on how much we can squeeze out of tax refunds and the latest toys then actually helping the world.
@babi:lol. yesh that movie was great. It was so good I saw it three times. and me watching a movie three times is pretty rare. especially if it's by myself.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 9:02 pm

yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Darkaznstargoddess

xoxCharlenexox~

lol. dude... look who we elected to "lead us" (americans). I mean it's not exactly his fault because he doesn't have as much power as we think but c'mon. all those senators and representatives can't get the community to do something? well it's feasible. Not enough peole in the land of the wasteful actually care. more intrested on how much we can squeeze out of tax refunds and the latest toys then actually helping the world.
@babi:lol. yesh that movie was great. It was so good I saw it three times. and me watching a movie three times is pretty rare. especially if it's by myself.

Ooh, you beat me by 1, I watch 2 times. whee

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:16 pm

xXHotBabiBluXx
yalie5
Minielf
yalie5
Minielf

Ooh, you beat me by 1, I watch 2 times. whee

lol. i like the part with the gian tsunami.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:01 pm

Wow. I seem to be the only LDS member. But anyway, I don't really think that this year we're going to starve or anything. But we do think that Christ's going to come sometime soon. mrgreen

Rikku201

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:59 pm

Rikku201
Wow. I seem to be the only LDS member. But anyway, I don't really think that this year we're going to starve or anything. But we do think that Christ's going to come sometime soon. mrgreen

LDS?, and sorry, I meant God means by mana and stuff is like that, mean that God wants you to guide your own way..your future, by yourself (do not always depend on someone else), and yes Christ is coming back soon. heart mrgreen
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff