Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Other books TG fans may like. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:56 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

for some reason i dont like the name....probably because it rhymes so strangely.

I dunno. He recommended it to me when he replied to my fanmail. ::swoons over Chris Paolini:: Oh, my darling Paolini......even though I love Billy Shakey more than you.....since he's dead, I'll be willing to settle. ^_^

im not shure who your talking about....

He's the author of Eragon. A very good series if you like dragons and epics. And I KNOW you like epics, boy-o.

I went to his book signing when Eldest came out. It was fun.

hhhmmm i may have to look into him...

I reccomend you do.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:45 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

for some reason i dont like the name....probably because it rhymes so strangely.

I dunno. He recommended it to me when he replied to my fanmail. ::swoons over Chris Paolini:: Oh, my darling Paolini......even though I love Billy Shakey more than you.....since he's dead, I'll be willing to settle. ^_^

He's the author of Eragon. A very good series if you like dragons and epics. And I KNOW you like epics, boy-o.

I reccomend you do.

alright im gonna see what i can find about him...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:23 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I reccomend you do.

Just go out and buy the book. YOU WON'T REGRET IT. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:05 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I reccomend you do.

we will see i have to find time to hit the library sometime...im kinda poor....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:02 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I reccomend you do.

Ah. I just got my paycheck for Nov. So I'm kinda loaded. And my Dec. paycheck is coming in soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:25 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

I reccomend you do.

Ah. I just got my paycheck for Nov. So I'm kinda loaded. And my Dec. paycheck is coming in soon.

no job here...im not allowed to drive till spring so i figured ill get a job then...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

moiraine_lendreth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:37 pm
Excuse me if I interrupt the conversation for a while. whee

I would recommend reading books by James Clavell. His novels are all historical fiction, but trust me: you won't get bored with history here.

Okay, back to our regular programming.... xd  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 2:14 am
sounds interesting.  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:28 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

no job here...im not allowed to drive till spring so i figured ill get a job then...

Not allowed? I thought you were 18?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:57 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

whats that have to do with anything...i still live at home cause i couldnt afford to live by myself with all the entailing bills...so yea their house their rules....though they are loose they told me that they dont want me driving till spring....then my dad tells me that when it gets icy hes taking me out to test my driving skills on black ice....fyi i havent driven myself around since April....except the time i hijacked my friends car and almost hit a parked car....doing 10.....funny situation actually...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:52 am
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

whats that have to do with anything...i still live at home cause i couldnt afford to live by myself with all the entailing bills...so yea their house their rules....though they are loose they told me that they dont want me driving till spring....then my dad tells me that when it gets icy hes taking me out to test my driving skills on black ice....fyi i havent driven myself around since April....except the time i hijacked my friends car and almost hit a parked car....doing 10.....funny situation actually...

Well, yeah, you do live under their roof, and you do have to follow certain rules, but unless the car doesn't belong to you, you can drive it whenever.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:19 pm
yea im poor no car...my dad has 4 and hes gonna give me one...when he lets me get my license in spring....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:27 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
yea im poor no car...my dad has 4 and hes gonna give me one...when he lets me get my license in spring....

Then pacience is best. See bright things for your patiences. You in a car, driving some beautiful woman off to a night of fun, and maybe more fun after words. ^_~ And spring's a good time to drive. No heater = more expensive gas.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:00 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Then pacience is best. See bright things for your patiences. You in a car, driving some beautiful woman off to a night of fun, and maybe more fun after words. ^_~ And spring's a good time to drive. No heater = more expensive gas.

i could wish...but im not looking for jst some women...thats what makes it hard...i dont believe in flings...you shouldnt date anyone you couldnt at least see a chance for it to develop fully....i guess that means im gonna be lonely till i find someone who feels the same way...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:48 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

i could wish...but im not looking for jst some women...thats what makes it hard...i dont believe in flings...you shouldnt date anyone you couldnt at least see a chance for it to develop fully....i guess that means im gonna be lonely till i find someone who feels the same way...

Gonna be hard in this day and age. That's why my boyfriend dumped me. I wanted something special. Turns out he just wanted to find out what was under my skirt. I was angry. Came home to my brother who was yacking with his girlfriend online and blurted, "Take it seriously!" I know he is. They truly have something special. heart heart

I wanna find someone I can grow old with. Everyone these days is too busy worrying about now to wait for greater things.  
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games