Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:21 am
Sorcia frowned at him and prepared to respond only to hear a cheery tune from her cell phone. She flipped it out from her pocket and answered, speaking a moment as her eyes widened and she exclaimed, "I forgot!" A few more things were spoken and she closed the phone, "The senior party! Darren can't miss it, he's football captain."

Darren's eyes widened at the mention of the party and then he groaned, putting a hand to his face, "You've got to be kidding me.." He could miss it, but it would be a very poor show of spirit and reflect badly since the other team members were supposed to go. It was a tradition.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:35 am
Jaime's eyes widened and he became nervous. "Se...senior party?" he groaned a bit. "Can't I just call in sick or something?" he asked. Jaime was never good in social situations like that. Sure, he was fine around Darren, but around a bunch of people he barely knew, he was heading for disaster.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:45 am
Sorcia rolled her eyes at that, "It's the senior party, you can't just call in sick, bro. Anyway, I have to get ready so you'd better have decided when I come back." She ran off then, presumably to her room to get ready although why she was going to the senior party was a question..

Darren was inclined to agree, this wasn't something that could simply be missed. And it would seem odd to have suddenly gotten sick within the few hours he'd been away from school. Darren moved from the chair to Jaime's bed, sitting down beside him and setting a hand on Jaime's leg as he looked up at the other, "You don't have to go if you don't want to, Jaime." He would respect his friend's wishes and not force him into anything..but he hoped that Jaime might be inclined to go. Darren wasn't exactly looking forward to facing anyone as Jaime, but it was better than not going since he knew Jaime definately would not go without him.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:51 am
Jaime was determined to find out why his sister was going...but then again, that meant he'd have to go as well. He looked at Darren as he sat next to him. Feeling Darren's hand on his leg helped to reassure him, and Jaime placed his hand over it, giving it a gentle squeeze. "I'll go," he said with a sigh. Bottom line was he didn't want to cause any problems for Darren when...if...they ever switched back.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:00 am
Darren felt Jaime's hand over his and blinked before smiling. At the words, his smile faded a little. "Thank you, Jaime. I know you don't like parties, and I appreciate this." Darren moved his hand as he stood, grinning down at Jaime suddenly, "And your resident party master will be by your side every step of the way." He gave a sweeping bow, flicking his wrist for flourish as he waggled his eyebrows. Darren had made similar 'dramatic' gestures designed for teasing or play, and it looked rather different in Jaime's body, but was still Darren somehow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:14 am
Jaime nodded and gave a weak smile at Darren's appreciation. After his grand gesture, Jaime loosened up a bit more and couldn't help but smile. Sighing as he rose from the bed, he looked at Darren seriously for a moment. Then, in a slightly higher pitched voice with a femenine aire, he said, "But whatever shall I wear?"  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:38 am
Darren watched the other weakly smile and then smile in earnest. As the other rose, Darren watched his expression grow serious before putting on a falsetto and speaking. He couldn't help it. Darren burst out laughing, and he laughed so hard he ended up on the floor clutching at his stomach. This went on a couple of minutes before Darren looked up at him with watery eyes from laughing and a bit of red in his face, "You're going to be the death of me, short stuff." Darren was smiling widely as he sat up and then reached out his hands for Jaime to help him up.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:48 am
Jaime laughed along with Darren for a couple minutes. Taking Darren's outstretched hand, he pulled him up, using the strength he normally would have in his old body...meaning a bit too much.

((sorry, minor wbs sweatdrop ))

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:57 am
(O-o wbs?)

Darren felt himself being pulled up somewhat quickly and blinked, "Careful there, tiger." he smiled up at Jaime, before remembering the earlier question. He glanced around and found his backpack, rifling through it till he found a bag which he tossed to Jaime. "My football jersey, white undershirt, and pants." The jersey and undershirt were part of his uniform, the pants were just regular black pants. The jersey was red and gold in honor of their mascot, the Trojan. Darren turned away then so that Jaime could change. They'd seen each other before obviously, how could they not after so many years? But Jaime wasn't in his body and Darren didn't want to make it potentially uncomfortabel for his friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:02 pm
((writer's block syndrome sweatdrop ))

Jaime shrugged and rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, I guess I don't know my...well, I guess I should say your strength," he said. He took the clothes that Darren gave him and began to change. Noticing Darren had turned away for privacy, Jaime laughed a bit. "It isn't like you haven't seen your own body," he chuckled as he took his clothes off and started reaching for the new ones.

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:21 pm
(O-o It's a syndrome?! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!? T__T)

Darren chuckled at that, "Poor Jaime." At the words about his body, he looked back at Jaime and shrugged, "I didn't know if you'd think it odd in my body." And it certainly was odd to see himself from the outside, knowing that it was his body and that Jaime was inside of it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:37 pm
((I called the CDC yesterday and made it official...lol))

Jaime was pulling the pants on as he replied, "Well, the way I figure it we've seen each other before, and we've seen ourselves in the mirror, so it shouldn't be to awfully odd." He shrugged a bit as he pulled the undershirt on over Darren's toned chest.

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:43 pm
(X_X you and these crazy acronyms! What is CDC?)

Darren considered that and chuckled again as he said playfully, "You're odd." He nearly frowned though, seeing his body still moving without him. It wasn't envy, but seeing it put a harsh niggling of displeasure inside of him. Darren glanced around Jaime's room, "What do you want me to wear, Jaime?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:28 pm
((lol...center for disease control xd The place where my dream job is...lol))

Jaime shrugged a bit. "Nothing we didn't both already know," he chuckled. As he slipped the jersey over his head, he heard Darren's question. Straightening it out a bit and tucking it in, he went over to his closet, taking out a pair of black pants, wide-legged. He also grabbed a tight fitting long-sleeve black shirt. Lately his style had gone a little punk-meets-goth, without the scary factor. He at least tried to find something that Darren wouldn't be too uncomfortable in, but would still be Jaime.

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:37 pm
(Oh sweetness! What makes it your dream job?)

Darren smiled at the comment and as the clothes were taken out, he took them and examined them. "Oh goody, now I can fulfill my secret dream of looking like a mime!" he teased, smiling at Jaime as he started getting changed. When finished, he straightened everything before looking up at Jaime with a little grin. "Huzzah, what a pair we make." Darren held out his hand to high five Jaime.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff