Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
9-WAY BATTLE OF THE CENTURY!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:52 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image
"Don't mess with the Doton and Don't mess with the Leaf"

Phi takes off his hands from his Pillar. Phi did some hard handseals *Doton Release : Earth dragon justu : Phi places his hands on his pillar and a dragom come roaring out of the Pillar. " hahahaha " The dragons flows in the air.

"Because my name is Phi!"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:52 pm
Hakasho suddenly stood still, Butcher was now on his right side, in his sheath. From with his bone like helmet was nothing but the blackness of death and decay...no emotion, no heart, no reagret...just death. His arms lay at his side, limp, like they hadnt been used in days, his feet planted firmly in the ground. He had already sized all of the opponents, and he had already killed them over and over again in his mind, finding each weakness, every flaw in their deffenses. He wouldnt activate his Bloodline, he didnt need to. The only S ranked Shinobi that were here were weak and easily defeatable. This fight wouldnt last the night. So Hakasho waited for the first strike... already knowing the outcome.  

Oni_Soul

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:54 pm
*Hanzo dodges the needles thrown by Zeno then does a few hand signs Gouryuuka no Jutsu - Great Dragon Fire Technique. He shoots the big flame at the earth dragon to burn it to a crisp.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:55 pm
Jake smiled, grabbing a bunch of kunia from his pouch, he threw them at a near by wall, then using them as mini steps, used them to get on top of the arena, dodging the air needle, he then sheathed two swords, running at nina with his sword dragging along the floor, as he neared, he dissapeared, reapearing on the other side of them making an uppercut, at her.
(try and protect her while mid jutsu.....)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:58 pm
((My earth dragon or Phi's?))

Zeno smirked as he emerged from the tree, his curse mark activated. Bacteria-like marks were apread out over his body, and purple chakra spiraled around him. Zeno shot an even larger mass of air needles towards Futashi, Nina, and the approaching Jake.

P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image

Phi pushes his hands at the pillar and the Spikes needles from the pillar starts shooting out from the Pillar. The Dragon shoots out Rock balls from his mouth as it combines with the Spike needles.

xPhi-Phix

Nina Akito

nina was panicing as jake was getting close to her. she made a back flip to avoid the attack. he still had her katana and kunai out so that she be ready. she then ran to jake and tried to slice jake with her weapons at random spots. she then yelled over to futashi. 'i'll take care of this one. you go fight!" she said.

(i wont uses caps for this fight. XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm

Zeno jumps high into the air and counters Phi's spike-earth balls through the use of his own compressed earth balls{after he sed an earthen dragon to spit them out} and merging them with more air needles.

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:00 pm
futashi smiled and using his scythe, block all the needles and even the ones that came to nina. he then blink and his eyes change bright blood red. it was his kekkei genkia. he then just watch them as they fight, waiting for the right chance  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:01 pm
De-Vaughn07
((My earth dragon or Phi's?))

Zeno smirked as he emerged from the tree, his curse mark activated. Bacteria-like marks were apread out over his body, and purple chakra spiraled around him. Zeno shot an even larger mass of air needles towards Futashi, Nina, and the approaching Jake.
(There was 2? oh and Phi's)  

Dark-Ninja70

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:03 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image

"Zeno You can use my spikes." Phi Puts more pressure on the Spikes as he looks down. "Not yet Phi. Dont use your Bloodline."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:04 pm
((alrighty))

Zeno aimed his next attack directly for Hanzo. He channeled a large amount of lightning chakra into his palm and merged it with some wind chakra that erupted from the blowhole. As he shot it out, it was like a mini-tornado surrounded by lightning, consumed by purple chakra.

De-Vaughn07

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:04 pm
Jake blocked each strike, his eyes predicting her movements, as he guarded each blow with ease, he then dissapeared, moving at incredible speeds, appearing behind her, aiming a punch to her lower back, his glove charged with lighting and chakra, his sword held in a defensive stance behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:08 pm
nina made a chartweel to avoid the attack. she look at him with her mouth alittle open and her teeth together. she justs looks at jake. why was he coming to her? she kept that in her mind, but focus on the fighting.  

Nina Akito

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:09 pm
P H I ~ P H I
User ImageUser Image

Before The attack that Zeon did was about to hit me, Phi did three handseals. "Sub. justu!" Phi dissappears and reappears at the same spot but about a little to the left. " You want a fight, then you will get a fight." Phi points down to Zeon and the dragon start rushing down towards Zeon. Phi did a few more handseals " earth swim justu !" Phi sinks down into his own pillar and set a trap.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces