Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:59 am
Hierra turned, and her eyes narrowed - entirely a warrior once again. "Something's happening in camp," she realized, seeing the sudden lights of torches.
"I have to get across," she realized, and began to sprint towards the river.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:02 am
Kalturi's dress was tattered and torn and tattered and muddy all over. She was chained up and her weapons were taken from her. Even though she had the bright green eyes and the red-ish orange hair of an Aeil they didn't believe her. A wise one came in and beat her for lying about being Aeil. No matter how many times she would try to recite things she was taught the Wise One wouldn't stop. She wanted to make sure Kalturi learned her lesson for trying to pose as an Aeil.

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Delicross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:06 am
Shakar and Colren looked at each other, they knew the woman's skirts would drag her down. "Let us help!" Called Colren he knew a way to toss to people across rivers or at least a distance into them. Shakar was already matching pace with the woman, her clothes to big made a flapping sound as she ran. "I know some rocks under the surface, if you hit them just right and fast you won't fall in." she said as she ran next to her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:07 am
"Good. I can get this - hold these, please," Hierra said, and suddenly thrusted her gowns at Shakar. Wearing nothing but a light shift, she dove into the river and broke the surface.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Delicross

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:16 am
Shakar fell over when the gown was thrust at her. She blinked and stared as the woman swam to the other shore. Colren grabbed Shakar up and seeing the rocks just under the surface hit them, being heavier then Shakar and having her added weight he was good against the current. Rock by rock he jumped till he was about 3feet from the shore and shoved off with a heavy grunt. Setting Shakar down as he landed he looked around.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:19 am
Hierra paid no attention to the two behind her, already off and running towards the camp. Following her instincts, which ignored the fact she was practically naked and freezing wet, she burst into one of the tents, avoiding the guards who spotted her.
Seeing the girl tied up, she froze.
"K-Kalturi?" she stammered, her eyes wide.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:20 am
Edit: Kalturi sat there looking down with her arms chained together. The Wise one in the corner. She heard a familiar voice and looked up to see her sister, "HIERRA!" she yelled.

[[You got to posting first Fubar. xP]]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:34 am
Saine and Colren raced into the camp after Hierra. "Oi Hierra.." Shakar called before bursting into the tent seeing the prisoner tied up, a wise one giving them a glare that could kill if she could channel and knew how. Colren cleared his throat and attempted to inch out of the tent as if he was never there.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 pm
"What did you do to my sister?" the woman growled, her temper rising quickly. She was beside the Wise One in a flash, her blade pressed against her wrinkled neck.
"I don't care if you are my people. Give me one reason why I shouldn't slaughter the lot of you," she continued in a low hiss, her eyes dark with rage.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:44 am
The Wise One looked at Hierra and laughed, then said, "What do you mean 'my people' you are not one of us child. And the young girl did exactly what you just did. Assume that you are Aeil. You shouldn't really claim to be something you are not child." She looked to the guards in the tent giving them the look to take her in chains just as they did her sister. She looked over to Hierra and said, "It is time for you to stop playing little pretend child games. You seem old enough to understand what you are doing. I will give you the same chance I gave that. Apologize for your claim, and we will let you free." She had a very fierce and stern look about her.

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

Delicross

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:08 am
"Are you mad?" Shakar growled at the wise one. "They are as Aile as you are!" Colren stiffened as he looked at his ward challenging the wise one of the camp. This was one way she would get on the woman's bad side. "Shakar.." he muttered but her arm went up into his face. Palm brushing his nose, she would not hear from him. "You've spent to much time in this wetland your brain is addled." Shakar moved away from Colren and in front of the wise one.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:29 am
Hierra choked in rage - claiming to be Aiel?
"I don't know what's the matter with you, you old witch, but I'm certainly more Aiel than you," she growled, glancing over at the guards. "Now, what did you do with the true Wise One, old hag?" she hissed softly in the woman's ear.
She sent a warning glance at Shakar, surprised but grateful for the girl's aid.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Dork

Magnetic Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:32 am
The Wise One stood up calmly, and turned towards Hierra. She stood there looking at her for a moment then slapped the young girl across her face. She then said, "If you were true Aiel then you would know to respect a Wise One and live by their decision." She then looked towards her guards, and commanded them, "Take all three of these people and the girl away now. They all deserve a good beating for questioning a Wise One. I will gather the others to see what they wish to do." She walked out of the tent towards her own where the other Wise Ones were.

Kalturi looked at Hierra worried. She wasn't sure what was going to happen now. But at least she had her sister back.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:24 pm
Shakar felt the stinging slap and held her face for a moment. Blue gray eyes lit with anger. Colren dashed forward to grab Shakar, her shout of anger was not so loud with a heavy hand over her mouth. Arms pressed behind her, hiding a dagger that had been meant for the wise one's throat. Struggling against Colren she got her face away from his hand and growled loudly. "A WISE ONE DOESN'T BEAT PEOPLE FOR BEING AILE!" Colren sighed and used Shakar's shoufa to smother her mouth.  

Delicross

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:35 pm
Hierra was shaking with anger, and with one swift move she cut Kalturi's chains with her blade. "If you are true Aiel, you will know not to beat me," she hissed to the guards, naginata twirling in her hands so fast it was a blur.
"For I am true Aiel, and if you even try to touch me or mine, I will kill you," she swore.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff