Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Orion's Meadow (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:29 pm
"He was banned from the akatsuki...requesting to come back here...no longer, he abused my second chance, he is no longer welcome in tihs village."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:07 pm
"Oh...oh well then." Tai says, slightly put down, considering he thought Xantos didnt want Tai going after Teddy. Tai was determined to see who was the stronger of the two, considering that dream had gotten deep into him. He just will have to wait patiently until the day he gets the chance to fight Teddy. And the chance to fight the person that shot fireballs at him...

Tai gets up, but has trouble due to the fact that he still has the metal cylinders on his arms and legs. Those things had almost brought him to his own death, considering he could have been stuck to the bottem of the river and drowned. That would have been a horrible way to die honestly. "Hey sensei, when are you going to take these off of me? And when are you going to start teaching me some jutsu?" Tai asks.

Nebulosis

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:15 pm
Xantos used his hands to rip the metal off his arms.
"There we go...Orion, I apporve of this kind of training, I do put life or death situations in but...seriously..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:34 pm
((Jeez, I've even got the hokage worried about ya, ANBU...I'm I THAT bad a teacher?))

"I didn't need that metal anymore anyway..."
Orion said with a sigh.
"What's wrong with my training? The best way to learn something is when you need to survive, right?"
He asked with a chuckle.
"This is how I trained. Except I had to train by myself most of the time!"
After talking to Xantos, he turned to Tai.
"I don't plan on teaching you jutsus any time soon. You can defeat your enemies even with the three basic jutsu. I need to teach you techniques that will help you without using up chakra. But, since you want to learn so badly, I may teach you the body flicker soon. It expends chakra, but it's versatility is excellent."
He said as he crossed his arms.

((Yo tyler. Since I'm a sannin, can I learn a third element?))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:26 pm
((thought there were still discussing that......))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:36 pm
((I dunno, I see so many high ranking people with more than one element, I've seen like every uchiha with at least 3 elements, and a few others.))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:42 pm
(Bloodline people found the loop hole in the system, they can have two, and then fire due to being and uchiha,)

EDIT sad bloodline and demons.....)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:43 pm
Tai blinks and thinks "Body Flicker...Body Flicker...crap what is the Body Flicker? Wait...oh -that- one." Tai finally remembers. He looks straight at the river for a few moments, thinking about trying to walk on the water again. He does this for a second before finally realizing that Orion had just said he was trained the way he was training Tai. "Wait sensei...are you telling me that you were trained like this? Your teacher was mea-" Tai quickly cuts himself off, knowing that insulting a teacher could be the worst thing a ninja would do.  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 pm
((did you acturly read it all or are you adding that for affect, "i had to teach most of it myself,"....quote....i think....not exact, but on those lines....))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:51 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
((did you acturly read it all or are you adding that for affect, "i had to teach most of it myself,"....quote....i think....not exact, but on those lines....))
((Yes I did happen to read it all, and yes I noticed he said he trained by himself. BUT he must have gotten his ideas from his teacher person.

Or were you not talking to me?))  

Nebulosis

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:04 pm
ANBU Wolf Ninja
Tai blinks and thinks "Body Flicker...Body Flicker...crap what is the Body Flicker? Wait...oh -that- one." Tai finally remembers. He looks straight at the river for a few moments, thinking about trying to walk on the water again. He does this for a second before finally realizing that Orion had just said he was trained the way he was training Tai. "Wait sensei...are you telling me that you were trained like this? Your teacher was mea-" Tai quickly cuts himself off, knowing that insulting a teacher could be the worst thing a ninja would do.

Orion scoffed, hearing Tai's nearly complete statement.
"No, she died before she could really teach me anything. Or at least, she isn't here anymore. I had to do what I had to do in order to learn certain techniques."
He stated.
"I was attacked by a giant snake during a B-rank mission right after I became chuunin. I usually worked alone back then, and I still do, so I had no one to help me. That's when I learned my first kaguya technique."
He explained as he pointed at his shoulder.
"Right here... that's where my first bone extended out, impaling the snake's head while I was in it's mouth."

((Loophole!? Bullshit! I thought it was that they could only learn techniques that attuned to their element!?))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:14 pm
((I am totally being hit by writers block right now.))

Training by yourself...that must be the worst. Tai had barely got anywhere in the past when he trained by himself, but in only two days with Orion and he already had access to tens of attacks! Tai knew he should work harder with Orion now. This is a very good oppertunity for him, and he wont let this one pass him by. Orion's talk of giant snakes didnt really phase Tai's mind at the moment, and he didnt seem to care. "Hey sensei...we are just wasting time talking right now, so you want to do more life threatening training?" Tai says happily, laughing slightly at his joke.  

Nebulosis

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:21 pm
(everything has loopholes, including this guild, i've seen about 20 or so, the autoranking which is now banned, thats considered a loophole, putting it simply:
if you choose fire and wind, and had the 6 tails, you could control fire, wind and lighting.
If you have the earth grudge fear, you can steal your enemy's heart, and gain there elemental affiliation.
Bloodline users like the uchiha excel in fire, and can learn fire moves, so if someone had water and lighting, they could also add fire........

Thats all the loop holes i'm going to share, the rest are for me to know, you to figure out yourself.....)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 pm
((Writer's block? You have like 5 lines. Your writer's-ness doesn't even LOOK blocked.))

Orion cocked an eyebrow for a brief second before his face regained his trademark scowl.
"Hmm... you're right. You're still alive, which means I'm not training you hard enough. "
He said as he put his hand to his chin and closed his eyes. Thinking for a moment, he got an idea.
"I'll give you a choice. You can work on your tree climbing technique, or you can work on your speed. What will it be?"
He asked, tilting his head just a little.

((No, they just wouldn't have water or lightning! Fire would have to be a requirement, and then they'd have to pick one! Augh, I'm starting to HATE this guild! I never thought I'd say that in my LIFE!))  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:32 pm
(and the sharingan thing makes it copy ANY JUSTU......of any element....)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff