Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:31 am
"YES im starved anyways." pyro said starting to walk with oron.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:34 am
"Its my new place that I just opened up Oron's house of ramen!"  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:42 pm
Rahenno stood up. He was glad to see that the genin were gone, He really didn't feel like doing anything. He reached down in his pouch and pulled a customize dog whisle he made himself. Rahenno blow it and it made a small high pitched sound. Out of the bushes came, his dog Kayo came to him. Rahenno smiled and started to pet his dog on his head. "Sorry i was gone for so long. I got caught up." He pick Kayo and put him on his shoulder and headed to Oaks ally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:04 pm
Rahenno returned to where his house use to be. "*sigh* Only one person would do this." He said picking up pieces of the old house that he could use to rebuild. Rahenno used water menipulation to raise up large floor board for his house in the trees. He put up the walls using wind and water type chakra to move it. He went inside and set everything up the way he had it before, except for the fact that he had a completely emepty room due to the fact Lenon took all his scroll's. As rahenno put the last touches on the houses roof, he laid down on the completed roof and looked up at the sky. "Times are changing. It won't be easy for all of us but we just go to live with it." He said to himself.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:25 pm
A familiar figure walked into the area. She looked up at the house and noticed the person laying on the roof. She made a few seals and a wooden beam shot out of the ground under her, and rose her up to roof level. "Miss me?" The girl asked with a smile standing behind Rahenno.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:09 pm
Rahenno looked up behind him. He was happy to see this person. "Masumi!! It's been awhile." He said giving her a hug and a kiss. "So how has everything been going?" He asked after not seeing her for a while.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:12 pm
Masumi smiled and kissed his lips back. "I have been better, how about you?" She asked since she hadn't seen him for awhile ether.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:36 pm
"Well alot has happened. lets see, The akatsuki came and blow up the village, I get into a fight with 5 akatsuki members, My demon gets extracted, and finally I become kage" He said scraching the back of his head.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:38 pm
Masumi face then shot to terror. "Oh my god are you ok?" She said sitting next to rahenno and looking over his body.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:39 pm
pyro poofed into the grounds and noticed the two ninja's

"MAN!!!! why do I always walk in on a bad time"

"know what Ill just wait here Sensei" pyro said mad in a funny way

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:41 pm
Rahenno chuckled. "Don't worry I'm still ok." He said sitting down next to Masumi. "But the funny thing is, that i can still use most of my demons power."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:50 pm
Masumi took a few deep breaths to calm her down then relaxed and looked at him. "All I care about is that you are alive." She said placing her hand on his cheek and rubbing it.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:54 pm
"Please you thought that i would go down that easy?" Rahenno said with a smile. "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere" He said hold her close to him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:55 pm
"know what im a take a few steps back this is getting a bit to....yea" pyro said smiling while he walked backwards then laying down with his eyes closed deciding to come closer with spike.  

pyro hasu

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:02 pm
"I still worry." She said softly, laying her head on his chest.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff