Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Please Vote for Hokage Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want for hokage?
  Reiko Abuarme
  Hanzo Uchiha
View Results

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:06 pm
How about this we do my suggestion?

I find the vote as a stupid way to figure out hokage anyone from another village could vote or they could get there friends to vote for them in other countries.

We hold a Hokage Exam, let's get me, reiko, orion and maybe a few jounins to enter. It would be judged on a few things and you get points from each depending on how you did and how important it is. It will add up to 100 and you'll get a percent.

Test 1:What would you do if you were elected hokage? [ / 10 ]

Test 2: Show your best rp sample. [ / 20 ]

Test 3: Tactics Abilities, you will be given hard tests to see how you react like a fire dragon flying at you or you have 2 men down and your stuck in a water prison. [ / 20 ]

Test 4: Battle [ / 25 ]

Test 5: Reviews from thefire and Bambi (Just rate out of 100 and divide by 4). [ /25 ]

Hokage of the #1 naruto guild is a big responsibility and this time we need to elect a hokage we are certain can protect and prosper the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:07 pm
x InfinityOrion x
Relax, Dark. You've got six votes. That's more than I would've gotten.

Besides, I could own you both in battle. Not at the same time, but one on one...you guys are dead.
You should read my next post. Also I think all the sannin should be included even if we have our differences. Also let's spare sometime to prove your theory... ninja  

Dark-Ninja70

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:08 pm
i think voting is fine, i would never ask any friends to vote who are in different villages (cause i have none). its always been doen by voting and i think we should stick with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:13 pm
perkydemonofdoom
i think voting is fine, i would never ask any friends to vote who are in different villages (cause i have none). its always been doen by voting and i think we should stick with it.
Or is it because your winning and you don't want to take the chance to ruin what you think is a good thing? I think my way is more fair than a simple vote and I'd be more than happy than to talk to Bambi and thefire about it. If you truly want konoha to do well we'll go along with my idea it tests each sannin and maybe a few strong jounin on who is really able to take on the postition.  

Dark-Ninja70

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:14 pm
Dark, normally I'd agree, IF the election hadn't started already. I can't help but think you're egging Perky on so you can try to have another shot at Hokage.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:14 pm
Im not saying your way isn't a good idea, but fire is still hokage, and its still up to him what we do.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:15 pm
spoken like a true master  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:16 pm
x InfinityOrion x
Dark, normally I'd agree, IF the election hadn't started already. I can't help but think you're egging Perky on so you can try to have another shot at Hokage.
What would she have to worry about if she is able to take on the position?  

Dark-Ninja70

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:16 pm
dark is mad  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:18 pm
No, ******** that. You're just trying to take this away from her! Xantos became Hokage the same way Perky is right now. Don't mess with it.  

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:19 pm
damn ... dark you need to stop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:19 pm
Dark-Ninja70
x InfinityOrion x
What would she have to worry about if she is able to take on the position?

what do you mean by that? ((not trying to be mean, just asking))  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:23 pm
@Teddy: What the hell Im not mad? I'm merely voicing my opinion why do you constontaly try to make me look bad?

@Orion: No he didn't he won because he was the only sannin? Also if we went by your guys rules we wouldn't have tvs or homes if the cavemen said "Nah I don't want a home I like a cave it's always been that way"
We'd still be in a cave killing animals and having our names end in ugh lol.

@Perky: I'm just saying that you wouldn't have anything to worry about if your meant to be hokage and if your up to the challenge.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:23 pm
Voting is less about what people think, but more a popularity contest, the hokage should be some one who can....:
Provide for their village in the most ways,

Improve on the village, making it better and easier to live and/or train in,

Be good with advice, and be able to help in almost any situation, such as discuss problems and come up with fair and just decisions,

Create a safer village, making people feel that they are safe in its walls,

and i think both of the current candidates have those qualitys, and that you both have qualities needed, if you could have some sort of council, like the three strongest ninja like the sanin, running the vilalge together, each applying there own specialality to the part, making the village stronger.....

Well.....thats what i think.....  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 pm
i agree with you, but we have always done votes, and the person who has won has done a good job.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff