Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Caritas Center ~The RP~ (Former Bowery) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:25 pm
"Hm.. May I read your mind?" She asked suddenly, looking up. Her eyes were a bright silver, unusual, in contrast to her dark hair. Pity she had sworn to that code of ethics...
~I never took that oath~ Illusion complained.
But I did, which means I can't read his mind, or take his thoughts without his permission.

~But-!~
-Drop it, Illus. She won't change her mind-
Right. And you know I don't like using you two, just think where I'd be if I got dependent and then lost you?!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:39 pm
"Maybe...but go to far...you'll lose our mind."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:49 pm
"You don't live with fear incarnate." She replied, closing her eyes.
Illusion-?
~Mhmm... On it~
You know the drill, right?
~Don't feed you what I don't think you need to know- which includes any pictures of a guy undressing you, undressing someone else, or trying to figure out how to kill you~
~Wait, that last one you do want to know~
Yes, but first I want to know what he wants with the 'underdog' he mentioned earlier. You can skip the assassin plot search.
~I still don't see why you don't just read him yourself. you know how twisted men can be~
And you don't care. Now, if you please? And don't botch it for amusement's sake.

Her mind, or what was presumeably her mind, felt like something glittering, or chiming. Not light, but that sparkling tone. The presence looked only at his thoughts on the underdog.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:59 pm
He stood there. "Your in dangerous water you are in...retreat before in repehensible damage is done to your psyche."  

Fighter for all

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 8:09 pm
Illusion hesitated, then drew back upon command. The magician shrugged idly. "If you'd rather keep that a secret, your business." She replied. "I don't usually have to fear for my sanity- I live with nightmare, after all." She shrugged again, flipped the card away, and stuck her hands in her pockets. "But since I don't know everything, or can be sure of your intentions, I'll have to decline your offer." She bowed slightly, and started off, sticking to the shadows.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:06 am
Kren stood and watched as the shadow's started to twist and turn. A deep darkness filled all around the two. "You want to know the secrets? They are a power that'll stand against great odds. I want to see what'll take for them to win."  

Fighter for all

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:06 am
Neo sighed and stood again, feeling tired but better. He began to wonder where the man had gone, the one that wasn't willing to help him but didn't seem to want to leave him to die.
"Some people are very strange." He muttered brushing a few strands of his blond hair from his eyes, beginning to wonder what he meant about being afraid of the darkness. He had no reason to fear it and like most other things he had limited control over them...at least, he thought he did. His memory was still very bad and painful.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:24 pm
Fighter for all
Kren stood and watched as the shadow's started to twist and turn. A deep darkness filled all around the two. "You want to know the secrets? They are a power that'll stand against great odds. I want to see what'll take for them to win."

She looked over her shoulder, hands still in her pockets. "People say a lot of things." She reminded him. "I just try to make sure I only listen to what's true. And the best way I've found to do that, is to look at their thoughts. But since I can't, I can't besure you're not lying to me still. So I still decline your offer."
She rocked back on her heels. "Of course, if you could prove it true without my putting whoever they are at risk, then I'll reconsider.
"Heck- I might even do it for free." She shrugged. Whoever she was, this magician, she didn't seem the least bit bothered by the darkness around her.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:54 pm
"I make no guarentee's, but you are welcome to the part of my mind." he said and nodded slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:40 pm
"Gurantees? About my sanity? Or my ability to access those particular thoughts?" She replied, still looking over her shoulder. "Or maybe your sanity?"
Once more, Illusion sought his motives for meeting with the underdogs.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:47 pm
"Sanity, period." He stood, his eyes staring into hers.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:58 pm
"Hm... Do you live with Fear?" She inquired, turning on her heel to face him. "Does he walk beside you? Always with one hand on your shoulder?" She smiled. "Once you've lived with Fear, you'll find you don't worry about your sanity so much." She looked serious, in a mocking way, hands still jammed in her pockets, her stance still relaxed.

((And now- I go))  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:01 pm
"Fear is not something i have." He watched. "Only the darkness."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:51 pm
lutia walks out of the shop entrance "and here we are!"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:01 pm