Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>
The Chatter Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brother_captain_derek

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:49 am
the insane are people with too big ideas for a too small brain...they are really genius's in the wrong body...thats what i think.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:56 am
You're insane, aren't you? *props head on fist while floating on air*  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:56 am
Or, people with extreme mental disabilities that warp their sense of reality beyond the point of regular thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:04 pm
Anakoni
Or, people with extreme mental disabilities that warp their sense of reality beyond the point of regular thinking.

Define 'regular' Can you? Is there such a thing as regular, or normal? Or is it all part of your definition of the world and can change from person to person?  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:54 pm
silentdraconis
Anakoni

Define 'regular' Can you? Is there such a thing as regular, or normal? Or is it all part of your definition of the world and can change from person to person?

-_- man, it really irks me when people try to get all poetic and individualistic... (because, to tell the truth, there is NO SUCH THING as individualism now a days. even when you think "hey, i'll be unique and not conform to everyone else" your STILL conforming with all the other people who supposedly "arn't conforming".)

By regular, I mean making sense (and don't give me that "by making sense, do you mean making sense to you" bs, because you know damn well what I mean),speaking/acting upon things rationally, and showing true thought process when dealing with problems (yes, I am saying that insane people cannot think. they only act upon their sense of reality. thought is reserved to things that have intellegence. Which in turn means, animals are more intellegent that insane people. so when people say "Oh yeah, i'm insane KEKEKEKE" they're not. they're just craving attention.).

So, put simply, regular is a broad term, not saying everyone thinks the same, but rather, everyone can think rationally and intellegently.

And sorry for the little rant on insanity back there, I just got carried away lol sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:03 pm

*cracks up*

Don't mind at all. I've done the exact same thing before.
(usually over racist white-people remarks against white people>)  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Anakoni

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:06 pm
Yeah, and what really pisses me off, is how they always go hella crazy when a white person says something racist about them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:18 pm
Anakoni
Yeah, and what really pisses me off, is how they always go hella crazy when a white person says something racist about them.

Hear Hear!

At least if you know enough you can talk them so confused they can't tell if they're attacking or defending against the point. ^^ And that is fun.

Which is probably why my classmates don't do it anymore. Well, not where I can hear them To many long drawn out debates  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:33 pm
hi...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 1:34 pm
Kitsuname
hi...

Hi!  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

-8- Kitsuname -8-