Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Vamp-napped~(1x1)~(Filled ^-^)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your fave color?
White
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pink
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Red
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Orange
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Yellow
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Green
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blue
25%
 25%  [ 6 ]
Purple
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Brown
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Black
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 24

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:50 pm
Lovell watched her walk into the car,to him,it was like a bunny entering a wolf's den.He smiled his crooked smile at her and got in on the driver's side before driving off in the opposite direction Lance had gone."Hey,why was your father in this realm anyway? The vampire king never left here to go to the mortal world."He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm
Leora shrugged. "No idea. Honestly, I'm trying to convince myself that this is all just a dream. Something that will be a lot easier to do once I get back home." she said, nodding as if to confirm what she had said.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:59 pm
"It will,when humans leave this world,unless they were born here,the barrier makes them forget everything that's happened while they were her,which is why you dad never told you about the whole marriage thing."He said then looked at the slowly setting sun as it got closer and closer to the horizon only about one hour and forty-five more minutes,roughly,until the sky would darken and the moon would light up the night sky."It's getting a bit late,would you like something to eat before you forget this whole little adventure?"He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:03 pm
Leora blinked. "Huh . . . I guess that explains a lot . . ." she said thoughtfully at the mention of a barrier. Then upon hearing his question she nodded. "Yes please. I am kinda hungry." she said, wondering what kinda food they could get out here.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:12 pm
"Alright,I've got some food at my house."He said,turning the car around before driving toward his house.When they got there,he got out of the car and opened Leora's door for her with an inviting smile.

When Lance returned to his palace,he walked up the stairs,looking irritated but apologetic,he felt the odd need to apologize for how he had been acting lately.When he opened the door though,his expression changed to fury as she looked up and down the lifeless room.He made a large leap out of the window and landed on the branch before sniffing the air once.His fangs immediately poked out of his mouth all the way and his eyes were a gleaming,furious red.'Damn Mutt . . . ! he thought to himself before jumping down the tree and dashing off to find Leora.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:18 pm
Leora smiled. "Wow, your MUCH nicer than that brat of a vampire Lance." she said as she stepped out of the car, happy enough to badmouth Lance since she believed that she was pretty much good as free from him now. "So quick dinner and then I'll never remember any of this ever again, right?" she asked cheerfully.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:23 pm
"Yup,the moment you leave,it'll be like waking up from a dream.I have to say though,I might miss you a bit . . ."He said sheepishly,looking down at the floor and blushing slightly as he walked up to his front door and opened it for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:25 pm
Leora tilted her head. "Well you can always visit me right? I mean you seem pretty normal . . . at least . . . more normal than that priss of a vampire . . ." she said as she walked through the door.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:30 pm
"Well, yes, I can always come visit you, but then you might react to seeing me the way you acted with that damned leech."Lovell said as he went into the kitchen.About minutes later,he brought her fresh made lasagna.Then he walked over to the window and watched the sunset.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 pm
"Well if you don't go and kidnap me, I'm not gonna respond the same way." Leora said in a matter-of-factly tone of voice. She picked at her lasagna and looked at it. "Okay, I know you said you aren't a vamp and all that, but I can't help being a bit paranoid . . . this doesn't have blood in it by any chance, does it?" she asked.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:37 pm
Lovell looked offended by the question again."I told you I'm not a vampire,and I'm not going to like,poison you with blood or something."He said smiling and glancing over hi shoulder at the twilight sky before looking back at Leora."Would you like to know what my name,Lovell,means in French?"He asked with a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:41 pm
"Oh is that what language your name is?" Leora asked and then scratched the back of her head sheepishly. "Well no wonder I didn't know it. I've never taken French." she said with a small chuckle. "But sure, you've piqued my curiousity. Let's hear it." she said, as she sat back in her seat.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:05 pm
At that moment,Lance burst through the window,knocking Lovell back and making a crater in the wall."Stay away from her dog."He snarled at him,getting in between Leora and Lovell in a crouch,ready to pounce on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:11 pm
Leora got up and started hitting Lance as hard as she could, utterly furious. "YOU BIG JERK! YOU RUIN EVERYTHING! I WAS ABOUT TO GET OUT OF THIS GODDAMNED MARRIAGE AND YOU FREAKIN' COME AND RUIN IT!!" She screamed at him. "Also! Lovell is more of a gentleman than you'll ever be and you are a horrible, awful, stuck-up b*****d to be calling him 'dog'!" she added, still yelling at him and sending as many punches as she could his way.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:39 pm
Lance spun around and grabbed her wrists to keep her from punching him."That's what he wants you to think! His name,Lovell,means 'wolf' in French,you idiot! He's a werewolf and only brought you here on this specific night because tonight's the full moon and he wants you FOR FOOD!"He yelled at her,spinning back around when he heard him moving again.

Lovell pushed himself off the wall and glared intensely at Lance.Only,his face was different.He was baring his teeth,two rows of ivory daggers in his mouth,and and his irises had gotten bigger,to resemble that of a wolves."That's a damned lie!You're the one who wants her for food,you rotten leech!"He roared at him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff