Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Hokage's Office (please knock) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:55 pm
"In some ways, but you must lead your village before you can do that." Called out the figure named Oni. It was seen that he boar a helm that looked to be made out of human bones. The light peered over it still giving him a dark, and evil feel.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:11 pm
"Im not the kage I'm a Sannin I might be the hokage some day but right now our hokage is Reiko Aburame. She's busy at the momment is there something I can help you with?"

*Hanzo's clone suggested he felt alittle freaked out by the guy but didn't want to be judgemental.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:17 pm
The figure looked about the room, the helm slowly sulking back and forth. "I need to tell your Kage something rather....personal. She wouldnt want this information getting into the hands of someone she cant trust."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:23 pm
" Well I am the Sannin and I'm pretty sure she trusts me but if it is this important then I guess you can wait a little bit she is just finishing up some paper work. "

(( Shes actually offline but I dont want to make it seem as if shes watching all of this not saying anything. ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:29 pm
Hakasho's helm faced the floor then made its way slowly back up to the Sanin. "Tell her to find the hide out in the Lightning village when she is done, and to come alone. Your village doesnt have to worry. We wont kill her yet." After Hakasho finished his statement, his body sunk into the floor, letting the light fill the room again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
*As Hakasho's body was sinking Hanzo made a last statement.*

"You touch her....and I'll kill you..."

*Hanzo's eyes turned cold and were overwhelmed with a evil look that could freeze the hearts of others and leave them petrified.*  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:47 pm
*Hanzo quickly wrote a letter and gave it to one of the kage's assistants and left.*

"Give this to her"

*Was the last thing he said before vanishing.*

Gone to spy, be back soon, STAY IN THE VILLAGE  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:58 pm
Phi-o_0
Phi enter the Hokage's office. "Hey Hanzo, where the Hokage ?"
(( Read the post above you ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Detachi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:55 pm
Something about Oni made Detachi shiver with nervousnes. "Ben, get out of here," he said. Detachi turned for the door...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:05 am
Ben looked at Detachi. "Why would I do that? I have Buissness with The hokage that I need to conclude before she gos to find that creepiziod!"  

master gaelin

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:53 am
Akira walked in. "What's going on?" Akira looked around the room "Detachi, you ok buddy...you look pale?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:11 pm
((Later that day))

*Hanzo arrived at the office*

"Hokage-sama a man by the name of Oni Hakasho want's you to go to the lightning village hide-out....alone....he has made the statement that they might kill you! I went to spy and stole a kinjutsu scroll from them, read it over then burned it so it wouldn't get in the wrong hands...I fear for your life and the lives of all konoha. This man seems strong and while at the group I found the tsuchikage Kit and Lenon a akatsuki member, it seems kit has lost all memory and they are training him the forbidion arts..."

*Hanzo paused for a momment then began*

"We can't let you go in alone that's why Ive got a plan..."  

Dark-Ninja70

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:20 pm
((What about us? Are we still in here?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:54 pm
((Really? How did you find us, for one, and do you think I haven't made copies?!))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers