Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:05 pm
[[I'm sorry guys, but I haven't been able to log into Gaia lately because of school reasons x.x]]

Alliana had put out her cigarette with the heel of her boot, and had been following the new strangers silently. She listened mostly, and thought almost as much. As they came into Damien's VIP room, she glided over to a leather couch next to his, and sat on it, stretching her legs over it. Running a hand through her hair, she sighed, and stared at the blood purifying machine. Then she glanced at her watch at the mention of Kaname. If she had a pulse, it would have quickened.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:00 am

((Wow. staying up till 3am really makes things confsuing...if my post is confusing i'm sorry x.x And it's ok, Alliana, we understand.))

Damieon had a blank look upon his face. Everyone filed into the room. He shook his head and snapped out of his gaze then stood up, streching his limbs and moving his hair, then walked over to the machine. He cleared his throat, then looked at everyone in the eye before pulling the sheet off. He turned to everyone and stepped sideways as he gestured torwards the machine. "This is the purifier. You put a cup under here, press the red button, and it fills up the cup. Just like a coffee machine." Dameion pointed to the parts as he talked about it.

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:00 am
Rosella

stretching lazily she held out a hand.

"would i be able to have a try of that?"
as she stepped forward to take the cup that Damien had handed her her lungs constricted and her vision blurred. gasping she dropped t her knees, images of Damien and kaname racing before her eyes, blood spattering up walls, a hollow primal scream echoing in her ears.

shaking violently she fell to the floor clutching her head in her hands.

as quickly as it had come it vanished.

slowly, unsteadily rolling onto her back and standing she took a deep breathe, avoiding everyones eyes she took the cup form Damien's hand, placing the cup in the machine steadying her self on a near by wall she pressed the button and watched as the machine kicked into life.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:54 pm
Alliana didn't flinch or move when the girl fell to the floor. She seemed rather bored by it all. Her ears were listening carefully for signs of Kaname approaching. As she watched Damien explain the parts, she interjected at the end asking,

"So, this machine purifies the blood. How do you get the blood in the machine in the first place? What do you do with the humans? Completely suck them dry or do they think they're donating their blood to a good cause?" she said the last bit with a smirk on her face. Suddenly, she stood and brushed off the dust and dirt of her trench coat and clothes, and tucked her hair behind her ears. The door squeaked open and Kaname walked in gracefully, his eyes brushing over everything dispassionately. Alliana sunk into a head bow as his eyes zeroed in on her. His gaze finally set on Damien, and he stopped in front of him. With a gentle nod, he opened his mouth and he said in his calm lyrical voice,

"Good evening Damien. I trust you've been well since I have last seen you?" Alliana straightened from her bow and remained silent. Kaname extended his hand to Damien, smiling politely.  

Alliana Gray

600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:36 pm
Rosella

just behind Kaname trailed
a women, her large amber eyes seemed to absorb all the colour in the room, she could see everything, they were sure of it, suddenly she ran to rosellas side, her long hair billowing out beind her, each individual strand of the deep brown hair obvious.

placing a hand on rosellas shoulder she leaned foward, her mouth almost touching her ear, whispering to her, she pulled away, looking alliana straight in the eye she smiled gently, her gentle mouth cocking smoothly at the corners. tilting her head to one side she continued to watch alliana, even as kaname began to talk to her.

"Katara dont stare like that you tend to un-nerve people" he ran his hand through the loose locks of her hair.

she opened her mouth and from it issued a sound like silk, it seemed to float and flutter round the room, resting gently on everyones ears. "im not staring, im watching" she twirled on her toes so to face Kaname. "she is interesting"

Asoon as rosella felt the girl come in she knew she didnt have to turn around to see it was her sister, her twin. the both of them similar in more ways than just looking alike, much like the Kiryu twins they shared a power, many would call it a demon, that made them inseprable, rosella belived it was why Kaname watched Katara so closley.
she she shuddered irepressabily as her sister said that she found allaina interesting, she felt instantly sorry for her and a sudden urge to protect her from her sister, she knew from personal experience, just how persuasive and addictive, her and her sisters power could be

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:07 am
How odd, these events unfolding before him seemed to be spewing out like venom from a angered snake. This by far was the strangest place they'd been too so far, well perhaps only in this lifetime. Adriens crimson eyes silently observed the others that flooded the room, trying to memorize each of their faces as his lips remained sealed. Whoever one was he seemed to be of somewhat importance or it could just be the others swooned for his attention. He shrugged to his own thought till he felt Ella's coolness with him once again.

Ella returned from her small stroll and back to the side of her sibling with a questionable look upon her delicate features...they seemed to be thinking the same thing. Her slender fingers caught a curl of her ember locks and slid it through each crease of her fingers out of boredom as her mind dwindled on visions that yet to come. More and more faces just seemed to appear to her, something she did not wish yet occurred anyway. The back of her throat still purred with thirst but she did not wish to move upon her point of standing. "I suppose none of these people are under your acquaintance?" She murmured to Adrien in a smooth tone leaning herself against some tray piece of furniture

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 am
Rosella

"So Katara, you decided against mother and went with him anyway" summoning a bravery she thought had left her a log time ago she, smoothed her hair and looked Katara in the eye.
"as i see you left the company of darling Adrien and Ella so you could go it alone. . . again" katara stepped forward, the most quiet of whispers issued from her mouth. " i think you have forgotten what it was like, us being together. the power we had. the power that came from you. you forgot about me didn't you Rosella

"forgetting about you, my darling sister has been impossible for the last 4 years. i asked you to leave me alone, when you went with him you broke my heart."

a dark evil smile played over kataras lips as she watched her sister grow more confident. "yes it is true, my power isn't half of what yours is, thanks to that i couldn't find you, when i left i couldn't even feel you, it was like you had shut me out. we are so much like the kiryu twins, the vampire equivalent, can you still feel the power, you should, you are the power.

Rosella could see that her sister was setting everyone in the room up to die, she knew exactly how to trigger her and she was going to, everyone was going to see Rosella for who she really was, what she really was, she couldn't have that, not here, not in front of Adrien and Ella, not any of them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:40 pm

Damieon was about to answer the girl, when Kaname walked in. His back was turned so he didn't see the vampire, but he smelled him. He smelled like..royal blood. "Should i smell like that?" He wondered as he turned and looked Kaname over. He stuck out his hand to grasp Kaname's and shook it vigourously before letting go. He nodded slightly and crossed his arms.

Then he heard the girl following Kaname start cornering Ella, and frowned. There were 2 purebloods in the room why was she starting a fight? Dameion turned to them and emitted a low growl. "Stop it. No fights here, do you understand? We have enough damn bar fights here, we don't need two vampires fighting and breaking anything with inhuman strength."

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

LadyLemonDrop11

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:38 pm
Ella's smooth brow furrowed in annoyance, she could smell the odor and see a fight begin in the others mind and it'd be over just as fast as it started her elegant fingers crumbling into a small fist.......that was if there ever were to be one, but the future flickers a million times over before its decided....simply by a persons word or split secondary decision. However the unfamiliar smells made Ella shift her guard higher than it had been since her and Adrien walked through this door....her hearing caught a mention of her brothers name as well as hers but paid no heed. Her crimson eyes lingered on the doorway, awaiting a chance to leave when there was one.....feeling somewhat trapped in a room....like a game of cat and mouse. Her cool hands took gentle rest at her hips her fangs barred as she continued to listen to the exchange of angered hisses.

Adrien pushed off from his space against the wall and in need of an atmosphere change with a few steps he was near his siblings side and gently brushed a misplaced curl from her face "Remain here" He murmured and he did not bother to glance at her again, for he'd only receive and angered look, one he knew too well. He slipped from the presence of the rest too return in a matter of time.

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:29 am
Rosella

in her heart she could feel the power building as gradually she lost more and more of her self control, and small defiant smile spread across her lips as she lashed out quicker than she had moved in 4 years, grabbing her sister roughly around the throat, she starred her straight in the eye, barley flinching as kaname locked his eyes on her, a small growl eminated from deep in her throat.
" you think that you can walk in here, provoke me, unleash my power and then just walk away from the fall out, so sorry sister but i have learn that life wheter of the immortal or not needs to be protected, no matter what. turning her head so that she could look at damien she sighed, locking eyes with him. she tried to reach out with her mind and convey the danger of the situation giving up she looked back to her sister,
katara wiggled slightly, opening her eyes wider "rosella darling you belong with me and kaname, we are pure bloods we deserve to live like them, be with them but instead you chose to crawl the streets with these dogs"
walking foward quickly rosella slammed her sister up against the wall
"As far as i can count there are more than three pure bloods in this room. did you forget that Adrien and Ella are pure ploods to, and damien, even alliana is a pure blood, just because me and you posses the power of the twin, just because i am a source of unfathomable power, does not give us the right to treat others like animals. im sorry but it just can not happen"

it was then that kaname spoke his smooth velvet voice echoing out across the room.

"you may be right rosella, but you can not tell me that you can pull your power back now, you are losing more and more control the more your sister upsets you"
letting go of katara quickly she stepped back, her eyes colouring darker and darker, to a purple so dark that it was almost black. stiffening her legs her voice left her now with a raw edge, the power seeping through.

"no i can not pull this power back, but i can hold it for long enough to run, from you all, or i can release it and let it touch only those who deserve to die, so which is it, enlighten me"

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Damien took a half step forward and then stopped mid-stride. How he hated the sound of Kaname saying his name. He growled and nodded. "Sorry i didnt realize she was one too.." He looked at the girl and frowned deeply. "Why do you want to kill her? She's your sister! It's not right..." He then shook his head and looked away. "Let it out on something else.."

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:03 pm
Ella's curious eyes watched the dramatic scene unfold before her and a smirk danced atop of her lips, how dramatic the lives of vampires were always fighting never did they not bicker......she took refuge on the opposite side of the room attempting to seclude herself from the squabbling that flooded throughout the room they were in.....what on earth were they doing here anyway her throat till caught fire with thirst and she could feel it travel into the pit of her stomach. Her slender fingers traced the outline of a dusted bookcase that her eyes flickered across the engraved names of the Titles and plucked one from a vision, removing it from its resting place.  

LadyLemonDrop11

IkoSibella

Mythical Mystic

11,100 Points
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:25 am
Rosella

"mother was right, for as long as both of us breathes we will have control over the other"

after hearing damiens words rosellas mood changed dramitcally, a strange sense of calm echoed over her. he was right, it was wrong to want to kill her sister.

"katara, i apologise if i caused you any harm, and do lower your dissaproving eyes kaname, i was, as i did when we were young, over reacting."

she turned to face damien, "i am sorry if i caused you any disquiet"

as she sat down on the a chair on the opposite side of the room she felt a numbness wash over her, battling still with the power that was raging inside her she was determined to not cause any one any harm, glancing over towards ella she watched as a look of calm spread over her face.

"as for your question, im here merly as a messenger for damiens brother. yes i can read faces as if they were books"

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:05 pm
Ella felt a stare flicker toward her and she met if for a mere second or two before averting her eyes back to the heap of paper in her hand. She plopped it down so it made a gentle thud on the table where some of the others rested. Her agitation was growing rapidly for so was her hunger, she coiled her hands together and stretched them high above her head attempting to relax her limbs. Her eyes flickered capturing a vision of when her brother was too appear through the door across the room, her eyes narrowed for a moment but continued to loosen her body out of dreadful boredom. The bickering wasn't enough action to succumb her boredom to silence.

Adrien returned to the atmosphere of the room, something far different from the club itself. His investigation had gotten him some amusement but he was on the hunt for more. His fingers slid through the locks of his hair as he pressed his back against one of the hard walls followed by the back of his head. Her lips released a gentle sigh and his ears remained sharp in listening.

LadyLemonDrop11

xXEmo_love_foreverXx

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 2:34 pm

Dameion watched them both calm down a little more and nodded when she apologized. "It's ok. Don't let it happen again." He folded his arms across his chest and moved his red hair out of his face by swing his head slightly to the left. He then walked over to where Ella had set the book down and procedded to pplace it back on the shelf. He then turned and looked at everyone. "Getting kinda croweded in here." He stated.

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff