Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The East Wing (Female Dormitories)
Rain's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirexdarkness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:16 am
User Image

He had to read her mind to see who she was. "Rose. I figured that since she was such a studious person as a human, she'd probably come to a school."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:25 am
vampirexdarkness
User Image

He had to read her mind to see who she was. "Rose. I figured that since she was such a studious person as a human, she'd probably come to a school."

I see, you are also telepathic and smart as well. I see you checked many schools for Rain. *Rose faced Rain now.* Would you like to be left alone tih Ryan for now?  

MotherNature15

vampirexdarkness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:35 am
User Image

((this is hard rping rain and her boyfriend..it's kinda odd, too sweatdrop )) "Yes, please"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:53 am
I'll be back later when you're done with Ryan. Come on Chris. *Rose and Chris leave the room.*
((I'm sure its hard but trust me, you'll get used to it. Try making Ryan's text a different color than a totally different picture and slot. That makes it slightly easier.))  

MotherNature15

vampirexdarkness
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:30 pm
User Image

((well, i don't really wanna change the color cuz i'm just that obsessed with black))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 am
vampirexdarkness
User Image

((well, i don't really wanna change the color cuz i'm just that obsessed with black))

((kay then. You just need to practice, eventually, it'll come as second nature.))  

MotherNature15

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:45 pm
*knocks on door* um i hope i'm not interupting anything. i thought i should meet the leader of the school. I just arrived yesterday. I'm Alice by the way. *Holds out hand to Rain.* I brought you a flower that i grew. *Alice holds out a beautiful red rose*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:00 pm
User Image

Ryan held onto Rain's hand as she walked over to greet Alice. "Hello, and thanks for the rose. I'm Rain, obviously, and this is my boyfriend, Ryan."

vampirexdarkness
Captain

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:03 pm
*Alice smiles* well hello to the both of you! and your welcome for the rose. i grew it myself in my garden. i have many others if you ever want to come see it. i have flowers of all kinds! and with my mother-nature like powers, it only took me minutes to make the entire garden burst into life!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:34 pm
Crystal knocks on the door. "Hey, anybody in here?"  

Rock_Girl64

The East Wing (Female Dormitories)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out