Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What would you do? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:34 pm
Mothers just keep getting younger and younger... eek

Anyways, I think I'd probably carry on with my life until there got to be too many zombies, then I'd probably fall victim somehow and become one. It just seems a bit more realistic than "Immagetagunandgopowpow!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:07 pm
DasJabberwockie
Mothers just keep getting younger and younger... eek

Anyways, I think I'd probably carry on with my life until there got to be too many zombies, then I'd probably fall victim somehow and become one. It just seems a bit more realistic than "Immagetagunandgopowpow!"

Excuse me?...18 is young but I would be more worried about the 14 year olds. Oh and by the way America sets the "age limits" in our heads. Lets not forget for thousands of years before us most cultures considered girls at 13 women. So your great great grandma was most likely younger than me...And that goes for everyone.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:21 pm
Leirbag1011
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Yeah, times I'd wake up crying because I failed to keep her safe. The dreams were way too real. In real life most people would try to survive yet most will fail but those who stay alive longer than most would eventually commit suicide...I would have to come to the realistic truth that it will never blow over. I would rather die with my baby in my arms than end up a monster... leaving Apple to cry untill she starves to death or worse... I get her.By the way Im only 18.

Damn your young.... But it's nothing wrong lol my sister had her first when she was like 16-17 i think. But yea I understand..... I would probably just die defending my nieces and nephews before seeing them get knawed.... (however you write that) If I did survive and they died i'd do exactly what you said.... commit suicide but for the sole reason that I would just go insane. Btw i'm only 16... Lol. I've been an uncle since I was about 4 years old.
Yeah, I was watching babies since I was 7. All kids are different but there is always the basics because babies have patterns. Patients is the main key...I agree teens should not be parents unless they are willing to sacrifice the things they love in order to be a GOOD parent. I think the only thing wrong with teen parents is they think of babies as a 24/7 job instead of enjoying there kid as a blessing.

Oh, look at me all random. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:43 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Excuse me?...18 is young but I would be more worried about the 14 year olds. Oh and by the way America sets the "age limits" in our heads. Lets not forget for thousands of years before us most cultures considered girls at 13 women. So your great great grandma was most likely younger than me...And that goes for everyone.
Yes, I'm aware of that. I live in America, and things like that aren't exactly uncommon. Just calm down and stop taking "wow" as an insult directed at teen mothers.  

Das Jabberwockie

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:22 pm
Damn... of all the"What would you do if zombies--" topics I've posted in, I have never seen someone take it serious, saying how unrealistic other's scenarios are. BUt I have thought long and hard about this. First, my starting arsenal: 1 two-handed katana, 2 one handed samurai swords, 2 daggers, 2 pocket knives, and if my family has survived, then I won't be able to get many guns, probably just my bolt action rifle. Then I would face my fear about driving and go in my 4 door pick-up truck to get my best friends, their girlfriends, and mine and her little girl, (Our ages range from 17 to 18, with our little girl being 18 months old) and since my second best friend has his license, we let him drive, and we outift everyone who can with his arsenal of exotic swords and throwing stars, then we hurry to our locla flee market, raiding the Army Surplus store and the Exotic Weapon dealer in the back of the store, hopefully landing us in a safe prison all together if the outbreak isn't full scale yet, but if we get away with it, then we simply occupy a large area, like Wal-Mart, where we can cover each other's backs until our government decides to nuke the area or military back-up comes to the rescue in search of survivors. But knowing my older brother as overstocked with weaponry as he is to be in our group as well, but he would have us go to the indoor shooting range where him and his buddies hang out.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:44 pm
Let's see...
Army boots, check.
SWAT Gloves, check.
Leg Holster, check.
Handgun, Gotta get a handgun before those damn liberals outlaw them in Canada... Can you believe they wanna do that!?
Katana, Gotta loot the chinese store in either mall. Until then, just gotta use my big heavy dull Katana (probably for training purposes), could still break a skull.
Zombie Survival Guide, Check.
Beef Jerky, Gotta loot the meat section at the mall.
Hunting Knife, check.
Cool a** vest with lots of pockets, Check.
Friend with a rifle, check.
Excellent potential shelter, Check and check.
I'm good to go...  

Biohazard EXTREME

keira-senpai

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:48 pm
My friend collects guns...and I've been to the range with him quite a bit...so I think we'll be just fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:50 pm
keira-senpai
My friend collects guns...and I've been to the range with him quite a bit...so I think we'll be just fine.
I highly suggest you read the Zombie Survival guide, it's not all about how armed you are, you know. Although guns would be nice. I live in Canada so to us, guns are more rare than pure heroin. In fact I think the government would rather have us do heroin than have guns.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
keira-senpai
I highly suggest you read the Zombie Survival guide, it's not all about how armed you are, you know. Although guns would be nice. I live in Canada so to us, guns are more rare than pure heroin. In fact I think the government would rather have us do heroin than have guns.

LOL!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:04 am
make my own little outbreak team and kill everything!  

A5116278

Janus_2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:09 am
5 foot katana fest. i'd also call my cousin down to my house, and we'd be choppin away until zombipocalypse came...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:13 am
So.. One thing. All you guys tried Katanas?? If not, you should know that they are alot heavier than the average stick! I have tried to fight with a Katana (against objects thrown into the air) and you get pretty tired after a while... So you guys with double katanas -- will lose you stamina pretty quick.
domokun  

Nankobo Tenkai

Ithmara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 4:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
keira-senpai
xd Yeah, that is probably true! Damn the government. Though, if a zombie outbreak ever occured (if zombies were real), I would be relatively safe thanks to our gun cabinet hiding our 12-gage shotgun. Now, just to learn how to operate a device like that. o.O  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 6:30 pm
Loli Kyr
Biohazard EXTREME
keira-senpai
xd Yeah, that is probably true! Damn the government. Though, if a zombie outbreak ever occured (if zombies were real), I would be relatively safe thanks to our gun cabinet hiding our 12-gage shotgun. Now, just to learn how to operate a device like that. o.O
12-gauges are easy to operate. Load, pump, fire, pump, rinse, and repeat.  

Kouichi Pendolse

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:11 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Loli Kyr
Biohazard EXTREME
keira-senpai
12-gauges are easy to operate. Load, pump, fire, pump, rinse, and repeat.

You forgot Aim.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces