Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
~Zeno's Medical Base/Squad Training Grounds~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:11 pm
'everyone fallows the line day after day. they eat the crap that you people feed them just to survive. they believe whatever you tell them to. but i am one of the ten that step out of line. is that what you want from me?'  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:15 pm

Zeno sighed. "Forget it, you're giving me all this psycho crap, I'll just investigate and interrogate elsewhere." Zeno said standing up and grabbing his mask.

De-Vaughn07

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:20 pm
a kunai with a package tied to it hit the ground next to Zeno.

Note on package.:
Zeno here are the anbu things i forgot to give you, and after reviewing your report ive decided there will be an anbu meeting in a day or two but thats all i can tell you for now.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:22 pm
Kenshin jumped down. "hey, you two verse me in a friendly match, sound fun?"  

Carbon-kazuma

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:24 pm
"good i have things to do"
zero stood up, his ring flashed in the light. their was a flash of light, zeno was standing in the open grounds leafs fell to the floor  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:24 pm

Zeno picked up the package then stored it in a nearby storing container. He looked back at Kenshin as he remembered the report he had given to the Base. He then nodded. "Sure, I've got nothing better to do at the moment, and training in any way is always helpful."

De-Vaughn07

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:27 pm
"im pretty sure your atleast chunin so i'll remember not to hit you to hard. so you go first so i see what im goin up against." Kenshin threw down his cloak to reveal weights on his legs, arms and chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:32 pm

The moment Kenshin removed his robe Zeno sped towards him using sheer speed from his taijutsu training, then flipping to the side and delivering a roundhouse kick to his side and an upper-cutting punch towards his jaw.

De-Vaughn07

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:40 pm
Kenshins arms moved and weights fell off as bones came out of hisarms to block both hits and then thrust his hard to deflect Zeno. "not a bad start." Kenshin unfastend his chest weights and bent down to undo his leg weights. as the weighhts hit the ground they left craters. "im the retired 2nd Tsuchikage of rock village, this match will go on until this clone is defeated since the real me is at the Raikage's office."

((gotta go, sorry.))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:45 pm

"Rank means nothing, its the show of skill that counts." Zeno remarks as he flips back and slides lightly. He reached down and revealed leg weights on his legs as well. He unfastened them and as they fell, they left craters twice the size of a crater he himself would make, as they were double his weight. He shot a few kunai with flash bombs attached and as they set off, making a blinding light, Zeno thrusted his palms forward as a multitude of invisible air needles shot towards Kenshin.

De-Vaughn07

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:37 am
Kenshin jumped back making hand signs. "Gale storm tornado!!" Kenshin thrusted his hands forward and a Tornado formed shooting out of his hands. the kunai exploded as he jumped back and delaying his move so that one air needle shot through his hair as the tornado went blasting throughthe smoke at Zeno. just then the real kenshin appeared on a tree branch. "sorry im late."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:41 am
Xantos casualy walked in, he knew Jedi would arrive soon.
"Excuse me....but is anybody here an akatsuki member?" He asked innocently.
He also had a hand gripped on his chainsaw blade.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:43 am
Jedi Walked slowly into the training grounds. " so your fighting zeno, kenshin?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:44 am
"I hope you don't need help...our target happend to be in the same building as yours...that's why we came...but, if time permits and your getting screwed, we'll jump in."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:45 am
The real kenshin jumped down to meet them. "long time no see, im pretty sure Zeno's not."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff