Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Rice Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rice?
  Yup
  More Please
View Results

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:35 pm

t0shi0
Blibbles
It's the most popular grain in the woooorld... I love it.

I've heard of people going on all rice diets.

Madness. @_@

agreed... why would you want to do that and deprive yourself of nutrition you can't get from rice? I bet most of those people are americans huh? i don't think any other people would do something as crazy... especially with their diets.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:33 pm

yalie5
t0shi0
Blibbles

Madness. @_@

agreed... why would you want to do that and deprive yourself of nutrition you can't get from rice? I bet most of those people are americans huh? i don't think any other people would do something as crazy... especially with their diets.

Ain't you American? O_o

t0shi0
Crew

Receiver

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:45 pm

t0shi0
yalie5
t0shi0
Blibbles

Madness. @_@

Ain't you American? O_o

please don't use the ter ain't it just hurts... it just really really hurts... i think i'm dying from english speaking people speaking lousy english already... just... please use standard english lol. yesh i'm american but i won't deny that more than half of our population is most likely effed up.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:51 pm

yalie5
t0shi0
yalie5
t0shi0
Blibbles

Madness. @_@

Ain't you American? O_o

please don't use the ter ain't it just hurts... it just really really hurts... i think i'm dying from english speaking people speaking lousy english already... just... please use standard english lol. yesh i'm american but i won't deny that more than half of our population is most likely effed up.

I don't quite understand; every American person I've met online always says America is a messed up place. I know nothing about America (well, not enough, anyway), and I'm just wondering... What makes it so bad??

BlacksandBlues

yalie5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:20 am

BlacksandBlues
yalie5
t0shi0
yalie5
t0shi0
Blibbles

Madness. @_@

Ain't you American? O_o

I don't quite understand; every American person I've met online always says America is a messed up place. I know nothing about America (well, not enough, anyway), and I'm just wondering... What makes it so bad??

It depends on where you live. And it's not the country that's messed up. Just most of the people. They are really melodramatic, and no respect for their own language. IT's realy bad in public schools. The first time (it's not so bad in schools in the north i think) i moved to my public school, the students, omg, I was speaking to them in standard english, about literature, in a my english class, and they didn't understand me. I was so sad. There are even some adults, who can't speak in standard english. And a large percentage of American adults can't read everyday things like the newspaper. The institutions aren't really messed up. When you look at it on the surface from the outside, it looks like any other place in the world, but actually live here, and maybe you'll understand.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:08 am

Mmm, rice so yummy.
Fried rice tastes good, but I still prefer the vegetables, meat, and sauce on top of white (steamed) rice.
Then I can mix however much or little as I like. heart biggrin

Haromi

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 9:02 pm

American Rice=Blucky biggrin

Only if it's that soggy stuff. Yucky xd

Like at school. Soggy Rice=Blucky xp

Chinese Steamed Rice=Yummy! =D
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:07 am

I eat rice between 2 and 6 times each week.

I always cook it until there is no water to flush away. My rice is soft as clouds.

Raioga

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 9:06 pm

Raioga
I eat rice between 2 and 6 times each week.

I always cook it until there is no water to flush away. My rice is soft as clouds.
don't brag just because you're rice is so fluffy. So what if I can't boil water?! at least I've still got my brains and most of my health!! rofl ninja
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:25 am

yalie5
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
t0shi0
yalie5

Ain't you American? O_o

It depends on where you live. And it's not the country that's messed up. Just most of the people. They are really melodramatic, and no respect for their own language. IT's realy bad in public schools. The first time (it's not so bad in schools in the north i think) i moved to my public school, the students, omg, I was speaking to them in standard english, about literature, in a my english class, and they didn't understand me. I was so sad. There are even some adults, who can't speak in standard english. And a large percentage of American adults can't read everyday things like the newspaper. The institutions aren't really messed up. When you look at it on the surface from the outside, it looks like any other place in the world, but actually live here, and maybe you'll understand.

Really now? Gosh, it sounds quite terrible... sweatdrop

BlacksandBlues

japjainjook

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:41 am

i love rice...
they smell so nice...
n taste nice too....
i don find them tasteless...
they r yummy~~~~~
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:44 pm

yalie5
t0shi0
Blibbles

Madness. @_@

well actually,,,the part of Florida where i'm living in, ppl don't like to eat white rice...they like fried rice....and if you do meet someone who likes white rice,,,they like it only if they pour a gallon of soy sauce over it...*sighs* some ppl jus don't know what is real chinese food...

[Monchhichi]

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:57 am

Rice.. :BBB
I can't get enough of it. .I at least eat 2 bowls of it each day. [:<
Or sometimes I don't. :[

Altogether, I've eaten [ infinite number] bowls of rice in my life.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:09 am

domokun sticky rice domokun

twinztar

Raioga

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:35 am

I eat rice about once in two weeks.
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers