Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Characterization most butchered Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:58 am
Yeah... ><  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:00 am
Lol, by the way which character has been most butchered in here?  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:58 am
No clue.... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:34 am
O? Did you think any character has being butchered in the movie? or just annoyed that certain characters got left out?  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:48 pm
Hmm... idk maybe a little Galadriel like I think I said before. She was portrayed well... except she wasn't what I was expecting. The actor was pretty, but Arwen was prettier. Galadriel was supposed to be the most beautiful of all elves in Middle-Earth.

I kinda wish they had included Glorfindel!!! What about you?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:16 pm
Lol, I think almost everyone who loves the books has said that. I wanted to see Tom Bombadillo as well....

Was Galadriel the most beautiful? I thought it said "most fairest and wisest". That could be referring to her ruling though, you know fair and just. I thought Luthien and Arwen were considered to be the most beautiful of all elves.  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:54 pm
Luthien yes... but she died remember? >< And well I don't think Arwen was in that category. Galadriel was considered very beautiful because she was related to a Maia if I'm not mistaken? sweatdrop

And I wanted to see him too ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:22 am
Yeah and Arwen is Galadriel's granddaughter.... and what do you mean not in that category....must find a quote somewhere.....  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:59 pm
>< Meaning I don't think she was considered the most beautiful or one of them sweatdrop I'm not sure... she's not exactly talked about in great detail in the Simarillion if I remember correctly gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:34 pm
She wouldn't be because it wasn't her time. Arwen was more present in the LOTR Trilogy, I suppose even then she wasn't mentioned much.  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:55 am
Yeah sweatdrop She's really only mentioned in the Simarillion when referring to Elrond... because he was one of the Elves who was able to choose if he would be human or elven.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:46 pm
Nope Galadriel is not related with a Maia, in fact she was the aprentice of Melian but not related. Arwen was the most beautiful of the elves in LOTR because Luthien died with Beren.  

Eudor16

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:40 pm
Are you sure she's not related? I'm pretty sure she was like the child of her!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:06 am
The child of Melian is Luthien, Melian was married to Elu Thingol, or Elwe, so they had Luthien the most beautiful of all races in the history of Middle-Earth. Galadriel is the daughter of Fingolfin  

Eudor16

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:19 am
o.o ok  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items