Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:12 pm
Do we still need fill this out, or can Dark just tell us we are genins and give us our headbands? We are in Suna....  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:25 pm
I know, we learned the basics, but then again i feel like joining Sand since Raidens friends are there  

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:42 pm
Stay commited to a village for once Teddy! I'll help you. and don't you forget that Raiden is only on vacation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:42 pm

Rpc name: Koisu Ryuu Nara
Who tought you the jutsu: Dark-Ninja70 and Fanoto
Why do you think you should become genin: I want to become a genin to further myself in the world of shinobi and hopefully learn more jutsu. Also, since I am in the Konoha Peace Group, I could help them out even more then I do now.
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned: The young man walked on to the training field waiting for someone to come. A kunai flew past him hitting the tree not 10 feet away. There was a second kunai following behind, with an exploding tag on it's tip. As it hit the tree, bark flew around the field like shrapnel from a landmine. Koi quickly fell to the ground and crawled behind another tree. Once he was behind the tree, the attacker could be heard moving towards him. Koi quickly jumped out from the tree and made several handsigns. There were now three Koi's running towards the opponent, all waiting to attack. Koi then made several more seals and two lightning clones popped up behind Koi. As the other clones neared, the attacker took them out with a single kunai. Koi made a hand seal and a long shadow stretched towards the opponent. As it neared the man, the lightning clones ran beside it. The light scared the shadow away, as Koi hadn't thought ahead. The ligthning clones attacked from both sides and when the kunai hit the clones, it was charged with electricity sending jolts through the attackers body. The shadow soon caught up with the man, but he simply did a back flip and landed farther away from the shadow. He through a kunai and was caught by the jutsu. Koi didn't think that the opponent would do sucha thing, thus forcing the shadow possession to fail. Koi made some seals as the kunai hit him. he turned to smoke and a log fell to the ground. Koi hid in the tree, waiting for the opponents next move.

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:15 pm
Well, through PM this was approved I think... She said it was fine other then I can't use Raiton at AS. So I take it I'm genin now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:16 pm
I quit : D  

teddy_byakuga

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 pm
Konoha? Or NUR?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:36 pm
Leaf  

teddy_byakuga

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 pm
Rpc name: Armand Uchiha
Who tought you the jutsu: Lenon from the Grass Village for basic and Andrew from the Leaf for lightning jutsu
Why do you think you should become genin: I am a great team-player and could really help out the leaf in the current crisis going on
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:

Armand shot through the water like a bullet, avoiding slashing arrows, pounding at the water like a hammer and a drum. He resurfaced, facing the adversary who was firing at him. His quiver was empty of arrows, but he already recovered from that by throwing a shuriken. Armand looked around and made sure of his move. He made handseals and muttered the words. "Substitution Jutsu!" He dissappeared and the shuriken hit a small stick that he swapped places with. Surrounding his foe, he made several illusions of himself. "Clone Jutsu." Said Armand, all the clones rushed the enemy from all sides, launching attacks, but only one was solid, which was the real Armand. He launched a kick at the man's spine, knocking him down on the ground and disarming him. He called in for the other leaf ninja who were patrolling the area and waited for them to take the rouge to jail.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:59 pm
accepted fire, great to have you back. (i was a bit sad that i was the only roleplayer from team saber who still is mostly active blaugh )  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:03 pm
And its good to be back.

Hell, maybe Team Saber will reform for a third time eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:35 pm
that would be cool.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:58 pm

Rpc name: Yuzuki Hasamoto
Who tought you the jutsu: Yokai Hasamoto and Reiko
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): Well, because i've been an academy student for awhile (even though i don't use yuzuki as much as Yokai) and also Yuzuki really wants to help the village become safer, and help rebuild it, and get stronger.
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:
Yuzuki looked left and right. He was confused, and lonely. He had been in the forest for 2 weeks now... lost. His brother put him there to train, and he had all the water and food he needed. All he needed now was a friend. But to do that, he needed to suceed his goal. He has to find two clones of Yokai that are on the run and stop them. Suddenly, Yuzuki heard rustles in the bushes and quickly threw a kunai there. He heard a poof and Yuzuki smiled. Easy, but that time, Yuzuki was super lucky. The next time, he might not be. Yuzuki started running after hearing footsteps to the west. Yuzuki threw 4 kunai there but nothing, no poof. Yuzuki finally saw the yokai and started running towards him. Yuzuki threw 4 kunai at the clone , but the clone dodged all of it. Then the clone threw a kunai at Yuzuki, but Yuzuki poofed into a log. "Heh, kawarami jutsu. You like it?" Yokai smiled and said, "Good work." Yuzuki then quckly made handsigns, "Bushin no jutsu!" Creating 2 clones, Yuzuki charged at Yokai. Yokai threw 2 kunai, hitting the illusionary ones. But before Yokai could react after that, Yuzuki smashed a punch into Yokai, making him poof. Yuzuki smiled and said, "Game Over."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff