Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:15 pm
The young girl walked in as she took a seat at the bar. She did not speak but made a few gestures and a cup of tea was placed infront of her. She lifted the tea to her mouth as she blew on it and took her first sip.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:49 pm
A figure shrouded in a black cloak of darkness walked in. His footsteps as silent as death. He nodded for the usual and a cup of tea was placed before him. He didn't sit but rather stood still drinking it. He walked past the girl and looked out a window in wonder.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:54 pm
((only took about 8 hours XD))

The girl didn't even look at the guy as she continued to drink her tea. It seemed to just slide her throat as she didn't even need to shallow. Her eyes keep looking forward as if looking at someone that no one else saw.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:59 pm
((XD thought i help ya out, though my guy doesnt have a clue about y u here, more interested in a hit and about reiko. which I had a clone here. And a student.....))

The figure watched the sky for awhile and then looked at, well, the only person in the cafe. She didnt look like anyone near by, then again, neither did he. It spiked his curiousity but not that much. He felt in a somewhat good mood. He walked over and paid for his drink and....hers??? The manager smiled and bowed a thank you which he returned with a short nod. He , without even looking at the girl, asked

"I'm not sure if your around here......do you know shinobis by the name of Syn or Pyro?"

He said without much emotion at all.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:07 pm
A girl of a completely different nature walks into the cafe and smiles seeing her good friend sitting there enjoying the company of what looked to be a villager. She fixes her clothing it took her a little longer to get here because, something side-tracked her. She sits at the table across from the young girl without paying any attention to the man talking to her. .

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:11 pm
The figure looked over at the new girl and stared at her for a moment

wow...very different then what you usually see. But pretty and...

He awaited the other girl to answer him. His eyes, beneath the hood, had a slight glow effect. Something shifted beneath him and he smirked. Appearantly his summoning followed him like ordered. He leaned against the wall, getting very bored  

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:13 pm
Eris5
A girl of a completely different nature walks into the cafe and smiles seeing her good friend sitting there enjoying the company of what looked to be a villager. She fixes her clothing it took her a little longer to get here because, something side-tracked her. She sits at the table across from the young girl without paying any attention to the man talking to her. .

((wow....lmao nice))  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:16 pm
The girl glanced over at the man as she finished her tea. "No." She said simply as her attention suddenly turned to the new girl that entered the cafe.  

Masumi H Dekata

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:23 pm
"...Heh...thank you. Hope you have a "pleasant" day"

He said, dragging out on the "pleasant" part. He walks over to the bar tender and asked for one other thing. He nods and gives him a cup of wine. He looked once more at the other girl and walks over to the table and opens a scroll. Begins writing somethign in it. He pauses and opens up his robe, revealing his muscular upper torso.

"Damn thing.....always gets hot as hell in the day. Not as bad as sand though"

He mumbled as he continued writing in it  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:23 pm
"So how you been cutie and are you going to introduce me to this dark mysterious man of yours?" She giggles and adjusts herself in the seat a second or two later a bumbling waiter comes and sets down a cup of tea for her. He seems to be entranced with Aiyoku.

Eris5

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:35 pm
"Just some guy." Chinatsu said as turned back around and filled her cup with tea and took another drink. "I don't know why i drink this." She said monotonly and showing no emotion as she looks down at the cup. "Old habits I guess." Chinatsu said but what that ment is unclear.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:40 pm
"Hmmm, interesting." Aiyoku looks over to the guy all shirtless and muscular and smiles slightly as she sips on her tea. "Well mind telling us your name stranger?" She smiles and adjusts her self so that much of leg is showing to him, she always has been flirty.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:45 pm
He looked at her leg then up to her face. He made the faintest of a smile.

"......Raiden...Uchiha. And, since I gave mine, how about you give yours mi'lady?"

He was always kind to females, especially ones pretty and never met. He stood up and hung his cloak on a stand so it wouldn't get on the ground. He started bending his back backwards to stretch, his abs tightened up all the while. He sat back down and took out a bottle of wine, the finest in the lands. And poured himself a small glass and sipped  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:58 pm
smiling sweetly she straightens her clothes and switches her legs so they are crossing a differnt way "It a pleasure meeting you Raiden. My name is Aiyoku." She leans over and gives him a slight hug while still sitting down, she hardly ever shakes hands or just waves.

Eris5

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:02 am
(( the Restroom is thataway! *points* ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff