Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tower of Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:42 am
((**crys**))

Teddy just watched as his arm was cut but not badly he just stared at Phi. "My sword is called Phi Jr ... if you drink my blood your one insane man" he said. After he heard that is enough digging he got out of the hole.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:49 am
(WHAT IS YOUR SWORD NAME! MAKE UP A NAME NOW!)

Phi took the cup of Teddy's blood and warp it around with a cloth. Phi took Teddy's (UNNAMED) sword and pop open the handle of the sword. "Im mixing the electricty with your blood." Phi drops the blood into the lighting scorce. He then puts the handle back on. "Ok your sword lightning will shot out Red lightning. I'm bonding both you and your father's powers together. Now to activate the sword you must say it name. What is the sword name Teddy?"  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 am
((I posted in the pokemon guild))

Teddy watched and got a little scared but looked at Phi "It is Tut ... thats kinda wierd tho mate" he replied right back to phi as he watched him mix it.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:07 pm
Phi toss the sword to Teddy again but gently so he could catch it. "Wait one minute." Phi ran over to the box and check everything. Phi close the box and but a lock on it while locking it. He ate the key. Phi then drop the box into the hole and then move the remove dirt into the hole, closing it. "You will not be using these thing either." Phi took out his sword and got into a stance. "Are you ready to fight?"  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:11 pm
Teddy caught it and looked at him "I better get my crap back ... i need my crap" he said. After those words he got into a stance with his sword out and looked at Phi. "You first"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:17 pm
"Just remember, you cant do anything until you release your sword. (kinda like bleach when Ichigo says bankai. Same thing with you and me)"

Phi ran up to Teddy and swung his sword towards his left sholders.

(Im not going to be posting on the Pokemon guild until our battle ends)

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 pm
Teddy ducked low but brang his sword down, while on the ground he looked at phi "TUT!", he had yelled. The sword than shot red lighting at phi from below.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:27 pm
Phi dogde by shifting to the left ten feet from where Teddy was at. "Good job Teddy. Your sword name is Tut! (wat a Tut) Well your sword also have another ability. You see by adding the blood to your sword, when you shot the lightning if not hit by anything will turn into electic blood. If step on the electic blood, it will electricfy you. BUT if your holding the sword that made this blood then you will not be electricfied." Phi smiles and ticks his head. "Now let begin, BLACK ORCHID!" The air denced as the Phi flash foward to Teddy. Phi swung his sword towards the same area as he did before.  

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:30 pm
Teddy saw he was coming and stayed in his possession and watched. "TUT" he said. The sword shot blood out all around teddy and behind him in the blood was electricty. Teddy sat there and waited for Phi to attack and when he did he would pulled another trick.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:42 pm
"Get Up!" Phi took the cloth from his Black Orchid's handle and swung it around. By doing this he made a wind torpedo making the red lightning run pass Phi. Phi swung hsi sword one more time.

(After your post I will say something important then let you go with a scrool)

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:47 pm
Teddy got up and ran at him fast. "Tut" he whispered and shot 2 more red lightings. While the lighting's went there was a huge sword behind it that teddy threw.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:52 pm
(G2G but here my last post before I go.)

Phi jumps up and puts his sword back into the slot. Phi then grab Teddy's sword by the handle. "Ok Teddy. Training done for today. Your not ready but your getting there." Phi explains. "Ok here a scrool that I want you to learn. I created it speacially for you. (Here the link )
This will help you in battle. But you must practice. You cant use it in battle until your a jounin." Phi poofs away.

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:57 pm
TEddy let the sword be taken and bowed after he left and grabbef the scroll and read it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:54 pm
Reiko landed on top of a pilar. A bug flew out onto her hand, a tracker. "Find his scent." she told it, and it started to fly off. She followed it where it was leading.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:13 pm
((I posted and gave everybody a chance to block this explosion at the hokages office...since it is 2km in diameter I figured some other threads should be effected.))

Suddenly seamingly from nowhere a giant explosion slams into the pillar of earth, hopefully no one was around or else they will be in mortal danger. The explosion came from the direction of where the kages office once stood. Ripping up earth and scorching the land. Buildings nearby turning to rubble the explosion shows no mercy.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff