Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:18 pm
"hum....Let's see...Ha! Here they are!" he said taking more bags. "And those two over there can also be used to had savor in cooking. I'll take them too! I hope they'll be enaught place in the Garden... they probably will be. It's pretty big." He sai dmoving all around the market grabing bags here and there. "So now what? Veggies? I don't really know what peopel love so I'll just take a bunch of random bag!" He said as he was grabing vegetables's seed bags without looking at them. After what he moved back to Vincent. "Are you alright? You seem kinda troubled even taught I can't see your face!" He said in a happy voice with his eyes closed and a big grin mostly like those character in japense animation.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:23 pm
"Yes im fine. Here pay the man and lets get back to the base."

Vincent reached into his bag and held out a small bag of coins for Campbridge to give the merchant. His thoughts were somewhere else of course. Well they werent too far from him they were on Campbridge whom he kept trying to picture naked.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:30 pm
Deiondre Diagon
Well they werent too far from him they were on Campbridge whom he kept trying to picture naked.

(( xd xd xd heart ))

Campbridge took the money and whent to give them to the merchant was was verry happy to have a customer baught a lot.
He then returned to Vincent with his hand full of seeds' bag. "Ready to go Cap'n!" He said with a chearfull voice. Really, drastic mood change was one other part that made him strange. He start walking away but then turned back. "So are comming or are you still undressing me with your eyes?" He said with a grin and a wink.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:35 pm
((lol you like? XD))

What his he a mind reader now? Vincent laughed and followed after Campbridge shaking his head. He caught up to him as they headed back to the base.

"Yeah i was but you dont have to point it out."

Vincent said as they walked a bit of a teasing tone to his voice.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:39 pm
Campbridge made a litle girly giggle. "Oh my, and here was I just teasing you and it endup being true!" He said still laughting. He then walked toward the base.
((Aye Matey! To Kanareshii yo!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 2:15 pm
record looked around and put a sogn out front
be back five minutes
and returned inside the clan base  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:46 pm
Kaylin stood under a canopy. "Should have told me there'd be this much sun."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:54 pm
"Oh im sorry i forgot. Me and Cy found a solution to that years ago. Here hold this, it should help. Ive built up quite a tolerance to the sun so i should be fine for a few hours."

Vi reached under her clothing and pulled out her necklace. On it were three pendants. A vile filled with blood. A blue pendant. And a black engagement ring. She unhooked the blue pendant from the necklace and placed it in Kaylins hands.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:56 pm
Kaylin held it and nodded. "What are the other two for?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:59 pm
"There from Cy... from the pact we made."

Vi said her voice getting quiet as the gears in her head started to turn. So thats why he's mad... No he couldnt feel that way about me could he? She shook her head and turned to Kaylin.

"Lets find that Elixer we need."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:05 pm
"Well...you know this better...who should we seek out?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:09 pm
"I dont know. Lets try him."

Vi said, why Kaylin assumed she knew everything she didnt know. She was lucky she found the damn marketplace. She had followed her Vampiric senses to the place with the most people. That just happened to be the Marketplace. How was she supposed to know? She shook her head and headed over to a merchant who looked rather promising. He was garbed in all balck form head to toe. On a warm day like this that was strange to most people but Vi and Kaylin werent most people. She went up to him and waited for Kaylin to follow her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:17 pm
Kaylin had her hands slid into her pockets. The sun felt odd on her skin...but no pain was there. She looked to the man. "What do you know of Rare elixers?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:24 pm
The merchant looked to Kaylin and then to Vi, then back to Kaylin.

"Depends on what Rare elixers youre looking for, Miss."

Vi started looking at the potions and elixers that the man had on the table infront of him. She didnt know what exactly they were looking for though.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:27 pm
"It's called Full Dark."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items