Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
And All the Kings Men...((I want to start this up!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think? I tried it out once before and it only got to 20 pages ...
  Sounds good to me ^_^
  ....eh.....I don't know...
  I only take polls for GOLD
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:45 pm
((My bad must have forgotten which character he was...so the blind one...gotcha~))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:05 pm
((That's totally fine, it's not like it's a big deal, and it's a fair question. Most people probably wouldn't just assume he can't see.))  

Agent SK44

Agent SK44

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:14 am
Inside the tavern, Kev adjusted his cloak as he approached the bar to pay for his drink. Catching sight of the parchment, he gave it a quick glance, skipping to the bottom. "Hmm, Bokrag," he muttered. "Fine name, doubt it even exists."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:06 pm
Reen simply shrugged in final reply before exiting the scene.
With a small sigh he entered the tavern feeling he had wasted enough time with the man outside. He was fine with no major injuries. Inside the smell of smoke instantly assaulted his nose. Just like the town, a cast of varied characters found their way here. Ignoring the bar entirely he found a corner for himself and sat down alone. Just how likely was it that the man or woman who attempted to kill the king be here in this bar?

~~~~~~~~

Minra glanced over to the man that had approached the bar. Hearing his remark she answered, “Alexander is many things, a liar being one of them, but I don’t doubt the existence of the sword. That he wouldn’t lie about…”  

haruxxx
Crew

Agent SK44

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:59 pm
Aidan smiled as he also entered the tavern. Working his way through the crowd, he found a seat where he could watch both the door and the man he had met outside. Then he folded his hands and rested his chin on them, as if thinking.

~~~~~

Kev turned to the woman who had addressed him. "Far be it for me to doubt the word of the king, but any sword not in use might as well not exist."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 pm
((very likely))

The man leaned back in his seat keeping himself busy by balancing himself on a single leg of the chair  

sotangitsune

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 pm
((I'm so sorry guys sweatdrop I went on vacation and forgot about RP'ing once I got back. Think we should continue where we left off or start at a fresh point?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:27 am
((I'm fine with whatever you guys decide. I'm just glad this isn't dead.))  

Agent SK44

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:58 pm
((lets do something why dont we?))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:48 pm
((Sotangitsune, the question still stands, wanna just pick up or start somewhere new?))  

haruxxx
Crew

sotangitsune

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 pm
your choice  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:23 pm
((Since this apparently isn't going to be resolved soon, I'll go ahead and cast a vote. Since we seemed to have hit somewhat of a standstill at the moment, I say we should restart from a new point.))  

Agent SK44

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games