Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:21 pm
Krne moves swiftly to be right infront of Lutia. "I am here to offer my assistance. you want them? yes or no."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:52 pm
"your saying you want to join my organization?" lutia asked curiously  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:02 pm
Sou Jara
lutia looks to neo "are you sure you dont want to work for me? i pay well and i can probaly unearth that past of yours given enough time"

Neo shook his head.
"Money is useless to me, i have plenty of that." He paused then smiled. "And it may be best if certain parts of my past remain forgotten. People don't just forget years without a very good reason." He shuddered at the thought of what had happened.
"However, i will stay here and help you if you promise that i can leave at any point. Whatever i was i have experience in a number of useful things. He smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:09 pm
lutia nodded "i can understand that, yes you may leave at any point if you so desire" lutia looked around the room now what needs doing? well he doenst need money she wont steal it
"how about you handle my groups finances going through the books and such?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:24 pm
((She?))
Neo shook his head and laughed.
"That is the best thing you can think of? After travelling around time and space it would be rather boring..." He smiled, just happy that he had remembered several small details. He pushed his hands into his pockets and frowned, trying to think himself up a job.
"I could enhance your weapons? Just because i don't want to use them doesn't mean i can't make them work better."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:29 pm
((typo xp ))

lutia thought for a moment and nodded "yes...that would perfect position within my group for you we are currently absent of a weapon enhancer and that is rather limiting for a group whose main form of conquest is through advanced weaponry"
lutia held out her hand "welcome aboard!"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:46 pm
Sou Jara
"your saying you want to join my organization?" lutia asked curiously
"No not join. assist. I will be an outside agent."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:11 pm
"Why do I get the feeling that the reason any of us is here, is getting tossed to the backstage and made to wait?" She looked around curious. "And ya'll should know, back-stage is a very stressful place."  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:46 pm
Gray enter the place surprising all the people who was there. "Well, well. Dont we have more people then last time I was here? Realy, your litle activitys or getting popular. I just hope that they got you enaugh money to pay me back. All those weapons are not free you know."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:02 pm
lutia glares "as i recall those deals are of equel transactions and dont try claiming we didnt already pay you gray im in the same business you are"
lutia turns to kren "a partnership huh? what do you have to offer?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:08 pm
Gray pass a hand in his hair. "My, this is quite true, but you'll come back asking for my help. They alway come back." he said while moving around the ideout. "I'm just courius to know when you'll finely make youre enter on stage. Working behind the scene is fun but an actor most play his part once in a while"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:18 pm
lutia laughs harshly "your certainly one to talk! when are you going to drop the "reputable business man' bit and admit that your a low brow dealer in some of the citys more advanced weaponry?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:28 pm
Gray made one of his snobish laught. "Hahaha my dear, I'm not planing a revolution like yourself. I am merly a ticket seller that will anjoyed the show once his job is finish. Even if I was to tell my litle..hum... buisness, what will it change to this city? Absolutly nothing. There is no point in doing that."

((By the way? Am I looking snob?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:40 pm
((very))

"and the same for me, it wouldnt change things drasticly for them to know theres another player in the game" lutia says offhand refusing to be upstaged by a snobby aristocrat  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Gottendamerung

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:08 am
The man pasd onve again his hand in his hairs. "My, I never say you had to do it now. However, when you are going to do you big Coup de Theatre, You wont have any other choice to take part on the stage."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff