Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest Ideas and Suggestions. CLOSED: Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any contest ideas?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 28 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 52

Bella Doe

Elder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:11 am
Pailzor
Nor comes on occasionally.
No avi contests. talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand

no carrots for you then. twisted  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:05 am
Magadei

Halo's too boring
Plus it'd be impossible to monitor

Actualy it would probably be the easiest online game to monitor cause battle stats and everything from who won to what place you got to who played in the match are showable on bungie.net and its instant access you dont have to have an account to view the info at all, its basicly all public view. but hey it was just an idea for a contest like everything else.

P.s. The only people I ever hear say Halo is boring is cause they arent good at it, and each person that I told that to that told me that said that wasnt true. But of course I told them to live up to their words yet they all failed. Hpmh just goes to show what you aint good at what bores you to shits lol. Like me when it comes to my naruto games i suck hard core so i just give up cause i get bored.  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:02 pm
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)
Magadei

Halo's too boring
Plus it'd be impossible to monitor

Actualy it would probably be the easiest online game to monitor cause battle stats and everything from who won to what place you got to who played in the match are showable on bungie.net and its instant access you dont have to have an account to view the info at all, its basicly all public view. but hey it was just an idea for a contest like everything else.

P.s. The only people I ever hear say Halo is boring is cause they arent good at it, and each person that I told that to that told me that said that wasnt true. But of course I told them to live up to their words yet they all failed. Hpmh just goes to show what you aint good at what bores you to shits lol. Like me when it comes to my naruto games i suck hard core so i just give up cause i get bored.

What? Do you want me to make a poll with how many people have Halo/2/3?

I don't think we'd get many. So please, come up with a contest that can be done for everyone to enjoy, =_= And perferably one that stays in the guild, and not branch out to Halo or WoW or anything else.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:17 pm
Well it seems really difficult to think of something inside the guild. I truely dont see the harm of brnaching out to something else.Im not trying to say it has to be halo but. And in actuality their are still a many thousan players still on H2 and a couple million on H3. But anyway Im home 24/7 so Im workin my brain off trying to think of something but each thing I think of seems not to work when I think of it more. But Ill keep thinking.  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:57 pm
DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)
Well it seems really difficult to think of something inside the guild. I truely dont see the harm of brnaching out to something else.Im not trying to say it has to be halo but. And in actuality their are still a many thousan players still on H2 and a couple million on H3. But anyway Im home 24/7 so Im workin my brain off trying to think of something but each thing I think of seems not to work when I think of it more. But Ill keep thinking.

It doesn't necessarily have to be inside the guild, but it should be within Gaia.
And we'd like to do something we haven't done before, and something we can easily monitor, unlike the pinball idea someone said in the last thread.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 am
User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm
User ImageCurrently listening to: Never See Tomorrow <3

O.o
What about how many hours people spend on Gaia
or in this guild?
Me it's atleast 3 hours a day for the guild
8+ for Gaia

I'm a party in your mouth bitch

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Dr_jelly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:47 pm
*amused*
Quite a few people have Halo/2/3,
it's like WoW in that sense... but
as to DarkAngels, my brother says
Halo 3 is broken, and that only n00bs
would argue that. xD He's really
good though, and still finds it somewhat
boring. :B He still plays though. xDD

@Tyr: something within the guild that's
new and exciting can be really hard to
think of, these people are being creative,
and I suppose most people play at least
one other video/computer game, right?
So you could have a screenshot contest,
or something? Just an idea. :/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:01 am
Dr_jelly
*amused*
Quite a few people have Halo/2/3,
it's like WoW in that sense... but
as to DarkAngels, my brother says
Halo 3 is broken, and that only n00bs
would argue that. xD He's really
good though, and still finds it somewhat
boring. :B He still plays though. xDD

@Tyr: something within the guild that's
new and exciting can be really hard to
think of, these people are being creative,
and I suppose most people play at least
one other video/computer game, right?
So you could have a screenshot contest,
or something? Just an idea. :/

I'm biting my tongue at what I really want to scream right now. Because No one's listening.

We'd like to keep it AT LEAST based in Gaia. because it's not that hard to monitor rather than branching out on another site/game/etc. I'm all for using slots/pinball/ and stuff...but it'd have to be where we had EVERY crew member online, and while I may be on almost 24/7, the rest aren't because of their commitments to work and school. I'd really not wanna branch out into zOMG because most Gaians can't run it.

I appreciate the creativity. I really do, but they're overshooting it quite a bit, y'know?

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 am
User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm
User ImageCurrently listening to: Never See Tomorrow <3

Wait, you mean contests sweatdrop
Ugh, I'm so sleep-deprived it ain't funny

Umm...umm...can I get back to you?
I had an idea, but I lost it somewhere amongst MSN and browsing the guild
:/

I'm a party in your mouth bitch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:53 am
Poeple are listening its just like a few have said already its really dificult to think of something within gaia. Weve already givin out a good few ideas but you guys are being way to picky and stubborn. Lol sometimes I wish we can throw a mutiny against you guys for being so thick headed lol. Lol and from the looks of it people think it just might be better to branch out even if its just a little. So hey just like you guys need cooperation from us, we need a little from yall too. Cause hey this is a two way street here not just one sided.  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:22 am
Both of you, stop arguing...
That's why we had the other thread closed down.
Take it to PMs if you really need to.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:11 pm
This is what I mean but anyways before i say something myself, Im not arguing trust me lol youll know when Im arguing. Im just speaking trying to lift this road block we have in this road for thinking up a contest idea. wink I wasnt called the voice of Gaians for nothing lol.  

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:36 pm
Our gold.
Our contests.
Our rules.

You wanna complain, then quit.

Now I thought up something that might be fun for once school's out.
As we all know, AX is on 4th of July weekend.
It'd be kind of a photo contest.
Take pix of cosplayers during the 4 days and the best ones win prizes.
Maybe even a special category for pictures of Man-Faye
xD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:59 pm
Magadei
Our gold.
Our contests.
Our rules.

You wanna complain, then quit.

Now I thought up something that might be fun for once school's out.
As we all know, AX is on 4th of July weekend.
It'd be kind of a photo contest.
Take pix of cosplayers during the 4 days and the best ones win prizes.
Maybe even a special category for pictures of Man-Faye
xD

Or instant ban for Man-Faye... talk2hand talk2hand
:cringebunny:

Pailzor
Captain

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:56 pm

I really don't see how I was 'arguing' but whatever, they're voicing their opinions, and I'm voicing mine.

It would be nice to keep this inclusive to the site, and not branch out to things many don't own.

Then again, it really doesn't look like we've made much headway by creating a new topic. :/

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff