Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:15 pm
Ryoko's eyes narrowed. "Just what the f**k are you doing here!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:21 pm
Jake up a open palmed hand facing ryoko in a signal to stop a second, then brought the hand into his face closing it so one finger was pointing up by his lips, "SHHH.....grown ups are talking," he said, not even looking at ryoko anymore....."

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:24 pm
Ryoko gave out a small laugh. "You.. are such... a dumba**."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:25 pm
Lenon watched as his tattoos spread, in the form of small ants, across the room. Now, anywhere Jake or Ryoko looked, they would lose their Sharingon. He activated a second set of seals to cancel off any type of chakara in the room. "Hello, Jake. About the note...I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that I can't do that. And I'd prefer it if you were much kinder to Ryoko here. But I hope you understand my predicament...I've already died once. It hurts when someone chops off your hand. But if I ever reconsider it, I'll find you. Trust me...but I still must stay hidden for a while as of yet. However, if you ever need some help with something...." Lenon pulled out a kunai with a tag on it. "You know what this is. Use it to summon me if you ever require help."

((If you do, just PM me and send me a link.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:34 pm
Ryoko restrained himself from verbally attacking the idiotic man in front of him because he was Lenon's friend..... how ironic.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:35 pm
Jake smiled, " thats not all i was here to talk about," he said, "the assasins are widening there ranks, and i'm sure they could use your twos......skills...., they also provide a safe location away from the rest of the world......and i know it hurts to lose an arm," Jake said pulling down his jacket to show his left shoulder, and to show the tight black threads which merged with his skin in the healing process, ".....But we can provide u with what ever you need, it'll also protect you from anyone putting a hit on your heads, cause trust me when i say this, i'm not the only one who knows your still alive....." he said, finishing his little speach,

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:38 pm
Ryoko looked to Lenon... because obviously, whatever Lenon would do Ryoko would follow.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:44 pm
Lenon bit his lip. It was a tempting offer...but both would place Ryoko in danger. And himself.

He replied again, "Jake...you have given me much to consider. Again, I shall think about this and give you an answer in due time. I am...adapting to living again, and my judgment is not as it once was. Time is all I ask."  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:50 pm
Jake smiled, "i'm fine with that, also, next time, try to keep you pet on leash," he said, glaring at ryoko, giving him a look saying, 'go on, i dare you, you know you want to start a fight', He then left the room, making his way to the gates......

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:55 pm
((wings, can u send me a pm about the Tirogan? Im seriously planning about that....rpc XD

oh, hi lenon!!!!))  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 pm
((Hey!))

Lenon extended a puppet arm and held Ryoko back.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:00 pm
Ryoko grit his teeth and closed his eyes. IT was back. IT was grabbing at his mind, threatening to consume him. He clenched his fists. "Lenon... I've got to go." Ryoko jumped out the window and ran off towards the outskirts of the village.

((Oh and in case you don't know, Ryoko is mentally unstable )) twisted  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:00 pm
((lol, how ya doing? and i see u alive ^^ Raidens been up to alot....XP maybe i shouldnt be occing alot lol))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:02 pm
((xD Good, how're you?))

Lenon sighed and put up his disguise before hurrying after him.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:05 pm
((im good ^^. just getting things accomplished and so on. how about you?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff