Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:50 pm
Keliah looked at Kessaris. She rolled her eyes. "Im surprised you can even write" she said teasingly. "I dont see how you do it Kess, this god forsaken waste land...ugh...Shale is so...Grimy" she said to him,looking around the classroom. "And besides, I can do what ever I want to do" she said laughing a little.

Amara heard her father's voice. For some reason it was like he didn't even care about her. Fine she said. She looked at her window. She then got a hand bag and began to fill it with clothes and supplies. This would be a journey for her.

Lorna was in a hottub with Sara. "Sara, I tell you that this is the life..." she said smiling. "I do believe this will be the biggest festival there is tonight" she said to her assistant. She then got out of the hottub. "Time for a massage" she said as three muscular men,began to carry her to the next room and massaged her.

Monet looked at her husband. "Of course dear, I'd love to go" she said to him. "We just need to be prepared to go from Shale to Silicia" she said to him. "We do not want to be the only kingdom late for tonights festivities" she said to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:02 pm
"I do it because I'm awesome." Kessaris replied with a smile. "And I wonder the same thing about your city, Kilitia. It's sooo...sooo hoooottttt. I live in a desert, but I literally burn when I go there. Ahh, and I can do whatever I want as well." He added with a smirk. "Really though, how is it Kilitia? It gets boring around here at times. Sometimes I feel as though something is out of my reach, y'know? Like I should be doing something...thoughts of a ten year old I guess."

~~~

"Alright. Sometimes I wonder about that girl." Nas spoke as he walked back to his quarters. He emerged properly dressed in what looked like native american wear. "So, how do you want to travel. You're way or my way?" Nas had the uncanny ability to control every aspect of the weather. It always came in handy when he needed to fly somewhere.  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:16 pm
Morganna waltzed into Kessaris and Keliah's conversation as if she were a 3rd sibling. Though, with as close as she was to them, especially Keliah, she practically was. "You only burn because you have the skin of an albino," she teased with a giggle. He really didn't, of course, but she liked to find any way she could to tease him.

~~~

Samara woke well after the sun had risen. She hadn't slept well that night...there were many nights like that anymore. Though, it was better than it had been. She got up and took a shower before wandering through the training grounds, supervising the regiments of the soldiers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:22 pm
"I'm being killed here...by my sis and her friend." Kessaris lamented as he put his head down. "I guess you stayed in Kilitia last night since you're not in Herbacea. How's aunt Christaan doing? She still practicing with the soldiers? Or perfecting her shadow skill?"

~~~

Nephilis was walking around the temple thinking incredibly hard about what could've caused tha spike in aura last night. "No, no, no, he's dead, no..." Ever possibility he could think of was shot down. He notices Samara over looking the soldiers. Like a brother, he calls, "Sammy!" in a voice deeper than before. He walks to her, asking, "Did you sense it last night too?"  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:24 pm
Monet looked at her husband. "You know It doesnt matter,as long as I am with you" she said smiling as she embraced him. "I am ready when you are" she said to him.

Keliah looked at her brother. "Well if you were able to do what you want,you wouldnt go to school" she said to him laughing. "But Kilita is fine,the best nation on blue earth" she said. She then looked at Morganna her best friend and cousin. "HEy Morganna...that was a good one" She said slapping five to her. It was funny that both of them had psionic abilities as well as fire control. "Your mom mentioned something about going to the volcano..." she said. "I dont know what she was talking about though" she said to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:26 pm
Morganna nodded. "I stay with Mom pretty much full time. There's too many bugs in Herbacea," she groaned. "Besides, Flip stays there a lot. Mom's doing fine. She told me to send her little Kessy hugs and kisses," she chuckled, saying 'Kessy' in a babyish voice. Christiaan hadn't actually said that, but she knew how much Kessaris hated being called that. "I'm not sure either," she said to Keliah. "But she said we're going soon. Must be pretty important. I've never seen her insist on something as sternly as she has been with this."

Samara smiled and walked over to Nephilis when he called her name. At his question, she frowned slightly. "I did," she said. "What do you think it means?"  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:33 pm
"I got to school because....oh nevermind...." Kessaris just places his head on the desk as Mr. Soluv finishes his lesson.

~~~

"Let us move then, shall we?" They both exit the building, greeting everyone lining the streets. Handshakes and baby cheeks also line the streets. These two people singlehandedly restored Noroa after The Great War, though using funds from Shale. They reached the edge of the sky city and Nas placed a hand over. "Alot of people have died near here. Kids, seniors...hmm. Hopefully it won't be us." He bows, showing remembrance and creates a platform of condensed air and steps upon it with his wife. They float down, unaffected by the change in altitude, air pressure or density. The bulb is the first thing he sees and smiles as they finally land. "We're here."

~~~

"No clue." he responds. "It was stronger than a celestial though. I know that for sure." He looks to the sun, happy that his eyes were becoming irritated by it. He knew he was human. "There was so much energy in such a small concentration...too much to be a human or even superhuman. Stronger than alot of things. I did some investigation and all I learned of was the hatred between Noroa and Alloy. Nothing I didn't know, but later today, I'll scope it some more."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:43 pm
Samara nodded. "Mind if I join you?" she asked. "It has been a bit monotonous around here lately. I need a change of pace...at least until my son gets out of school," she said, chuckling a bit at the last part.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:51 pm
"Fine." Neph said easily. "We'll leave in an hour. That'll give us three hours before Tenshi comes home." He looks around at the army and is hit with nostalgia and memories. ~Nevermind that, just get her!~He laughs at his memories of Jean, Kendal, Wyatt and Marcove. Most importantly his only true love Daphne. "Those were the days." Neph says out of the blue. "Those were the days."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:54 pm
Samara smiled her bright smile when Nephilis gave her the rundown on the plan. She saw the distant look in his eyes, knowing he was thinking of something. When he spoke again, she tilted her head a bit. "What's on your mind?" she asked.  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:06 pm
"It's the times we used to have with everyone. I have memories of far back with Dulceri and Daphne, then with Marcove, Jean and everyone else and now. I feel as though I've lived too long but at the same time, not long enough. At least I'm human now and I can age. I just feel bad for Daphne. She won't be joining us again. I'll see her someday I guess." Nephilis looked at Samara and smiled. "It's really nothing. Let's just get prepared for the coming investigation, okay?" Nephilis was never one to not talk, but now he just wanted to drop the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:11 pm
Samara listened to Nephilis talk about it all and it made her miss Tsuki again. It seemed like they had just been married...finally...and he had been taken from her. He wasn't exactly taken, but it is still what she told herself. She still missed him dearly...sometimes even crying herself to sleep. It wasn't as often as it used to be, though. Having Tenshi had made that easier- he was so much like him. But still...in ten years, she had never moved on...never had anyone else in her life.

Finally Samara pulled herself to reality, and nodded to Nephilis's suggestion. "What sort of preparation do we need?" she asked, glad he dropped the subject.

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:26 pm
As Samara turned around, a breeze blew across the balcony and Nephilis was gone. He stood in the orchid that for some reason, he was constantly drawn to. He was so attracted to it, some nights, no matter how cold or thin the mountain air got, he'd sleep beneath there cherry blossom petals. "What is it about this place that keeps me coming back? Nostalgia?" He inhaled and the petals moved toward. He exhales and the petals fly out so fast, the slice the rocks over the cave entrance that leads there. As they fell, they'd fall around him as if something dome shaped was around him. Nephilis looked to the sky, noticing a cloud formation that looked like Daphne. His hands involuntrily reach up and he tries to caress it, but just as it was ten years ago, he was too late. "I could've saved you..." he said, a tear rolling down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:34 pm
Samara sighed and sat on the chaise that rested on the balcony. She knew that both her and Nephilis needed to move on, but they both found it equally hard. They had lost their one true loves, in one way or another, with no way of getting them back. With another sigh, she resigned herself to the fact that she most likely would never love again...except for Tenshi...he was her world now. She'd have to deal with her solitude. She'd done it for the past ten years...why was she missing Tsuki so much again all of a sudden?  

The Lacey Bear

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:47 pm
(it's been so long since I did this.)

Ten years have past since the great war, but it appears a new mystery has arisen. The search is on for what attacked Alloy the day pervious to this one. As Nephilis puzzles the question, he's plagued by memories of the past as well as his general Samara. Kessaris is still have qualms about his life compared to his father's and mother's. Only ten, he still wonders why he feels destined for much more. Advanced placement, good grades...prince. Something is missing from his history and someway he will find out. New RP, new questions and new threats await in the next gripping installment of Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom!!!  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff